We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Try Aloe Derma hair tonic (available sa watsons) or Zivine Organics hair grower (available sa instagram). I already tried both and I can say it removes my hair fall and may mga baby hairs na tumubo.
hi ladies, i am currently taking biotin para sa hair ko.sabi ni hubby parang nakapal na ulit hair ko. medyo nag nipis kasi hair ko kakapa-parlor and treatment.hopefully bumalik yung dating thickness ng hair ko..
Binababad ko sa Human nature sun flower oil overnight then I changed my Shampoo and Conditioner to Moringa, yung ineendorse ng Kramers. They're effective for me. Though meron pa rin akong mga falling hair, nag lessen na sya and the strands got thicker. Super numipis yung hair ko after hair bleaching, parang nakakalbo talaga, kaya super obvious yung pagkapal nya after using these combo.
Hi sis, gano katagal until you started noticing results? And yung pagbababad ng oil, do you do this every night? Thank you!
Siguro within 3 weeks sis nag lessen na yung hairfall. Then maraming maliliit na hair na nagstart ng tumubo.Nung masipag pa ako binababad ko sa sunflower oil every other day before I go to sleep. But now mga twice a week na lang.