Hello everyone! I was a silent reader of GT until I read this thread and captured my attention because somehow, I can relate to TS. Let me share my story. 19 years ago, I married my best friend and my high school sweetheart. We got married early (we were 3rd year college that time) because I got pregnant. We're often described as the "perfect couple" but there's no such thing as perfect, we had ups and downs but we always manage to get through it. Our marriage started really, really strong because siguro nga, high school yung foundation namin. Akala ko kilalang kilala na namin yung isa't isa but I was wrong. After I gave birth to Z (our daughter), he changed. Everything has changed. He became too controlling, sobrang seloso, bossy, and the next thing I knew he was abusing me emotionally. I was hoping to save our marriage, kaya 2 years din akong nagtiis. Hanggang sa hindi ko na kinaya and decided to leave, I ended our relationship. My daughter and I left the country, he was constantly communicating with us and begging me to come back but sa isip ko, I've had enough. So I filed an annulment years later, it was really messy and masakit pala talaga. But eventually, I've moved on. He continued his life too, we stopped talking but hindi naman sila nawalan ng communication ng daughter namin. Fast forward to 2007, I met someone else. I had a partner. I felt like I was given second chance to love again. I was so in love with him, para bang all the pain and heartaches from my previous marriage were all worth it because of this new man in my life. We had a daughter, Y. He treated my eldest daughter as his own. We all lived happy life.
Until late last year, we (just my daughters and I) had a vacation in the Philippines. Malapit na din matapos that time yung annulment case namin ng ex-husband ko sa wakas. But one time, my eldest daughter asked me if I'm okay to meet his dad, I thought kaming tatlo so pumayag ako but on the spot nalaman ko na dalawa lang pala kami. Sobrang tagal naming hindi nagkita and after so many years of not seeing him, I saw him as my best friend/high school sweetheart and not as my ex-husband. Parang nag-flashback lahat ng good memories. Nag-catch up kami, puro happy thoughts lang. It turned out really good, walang awkwardness. Nung natapos yung gabi na yun I thought it will be our last time, but naulit ng naulit kahit hindi alam ng daughter namin. Walang time na hindi kami naging masaya together, kitang kita ko yung happiness sa eyes nya and feel na feel ko naman yung happiness ko, I fell in love with him all over again.. So to cut the story short, I cheated on my partner. He never knew about it until I got pregnant. Yes, I got pregnant by my husband turned ex turned lover. Everything became very complicated. Inamin ko lahat sa partner ko, we broke up, nasa kanya yung custody ng daughter namin. I ruined everything. I have no excuses and it was all my fault. Right now, nakabalik na kami abroad, my husband and I are back together and I'm 7 months pregnant. Sobrang bilis ng mga pangyayari and I still don't know what will happen next but I'm hoping for the best.