We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ika nga "this too will pass". Lahat naka-move on na. Na-press na 'reset' button. Happy New Year na. Ang focus na lang siguro is how will they repackage Maine sans Aldub? Hone her comedic skills or hosting? With Maine portraying as 'nagpapakatotoo', I think it will be difficult for her to be pa-tweetums na with her 'loveteam'. For me, Aldub will never be the same again. it's an eyesore kung mag-landian pa sila knowing it's scripted (where's the raw and organic feels?). IMO.
"Some people kept on telling me that I should be this, this, this, and that I should do this, this, this, and all that but I kept on telling them NO? I don?t think I need to be all these ?this? to be liked by people. I do not need and want to pretend to be someone I am not and do something I am not willing to do just to be loved and ?accepted? by the people in this ?barbie world?. I would never change who I am just to conform to the norms of this industry." - Time changes an individual much more bad company.
PS Narinig nyo ba yung chika tungkol sa pagpirata ng ABS kay Maine last 2017? Apparently may buyout na nangyari sa kontrata nya mula kay Tuviera pero hindi natuloy.
Wonder if Meng is finding "genuine happiness" nowadays being a daily mic stand amidst the dirty old men co-workers throwing degrading sexual and bastos jokes to women on national tv in a noontime program while she is laughing with every green jokes they give #AdvocacyAndPurposeInDegradingWomen Rather than being an instrument of inspiration, merely opting to be an instrument of added lust and fantasy of the industry's known womanizers and playboys. Sayang ang magandang simula. Rebel Without A Cause.
In a way, ni-save ni Maine si Alden from that open letter, IMO.
sure ka ba sis kung lumipat si maine sa abs gaganda career nya??? wala sa paglipat yan nasa management yan. and feeling ko tuloy why pushing maine sa kabilang chanel? do you work there? peace po =)
She's a walking contradiction.