watch now

Author Topic: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?  (Read 14665 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2018, 03:35:58 pm »
Sis lalee888, I found the culprit for my rashes, it was the ACV from the Aztec Clay Mask I made last week. Hinde kasi Bragg ginamit ko, just the normal ACV found sa kitchen hehe, so baka too strong. I masked yesterday using water lang, and ok naman, no rashes, no redness.

Pixi Glow Tonic - Ive decided to continue using this every other night, so far so good, no new pimples whatsoever. Gusto ko mahiyangang talaga, Im not sure if this or my Cosrx Salicylic cleanser is causing my micro peeling, my skin can use some mild peeling kaya push ko lang both.

TO Niacinamide and Buffet - I stopped using both for 2 days na, I'll focus on Pixi Glow tonic muna, next week subukan ko i-incorporate yung Buffet, pero at night lang, and then after a week yung Niacinamide naman, at night lang din, I love the "glow" it gives kasi it makes my BB cream move.

Love talaga ng skin ko Body Shop Tea Tree Oil as a spot treatment, it used to be very strong for me, pero ngayon imperative na talaga sya sa skincare ko. It's not magic, pero magaling sya sa inflammation and anti bacterial, it soothes my breakouts. I used to hoard their Tea Tree line, as in from wash, to toner, to mattifying lotion, and tho it kept my breakouts at bay, it dried my skin ng bongga, so I decided to stop. I have this urge t come back, pero I want to focus on hydration na.

Vitamin C - Ive heard that Drunk Elephant works wonders, kaya lang 100 $  :o , matagal ba magamit yun Sis? Medyo may fear pako idagdag kasi nga may Niacinamide na ako, may Salicylic acid pa, may Glycolic pa, tapos TO AHA/BHA Peel, haha di kaya sobra tapang na? But I need it, for fading mga marks sana. Ive heard maganda ang Dear Klair's and Sephora Vitamin C for starters, or should I go big and get Drunk Elephant na?

Yes Sis Im using a Korean BB cream, non comodogenic naman, and super light lang.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 03:49:20 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2018, 05:12:38 pm »
My opinion is wait ka muna a1-2  months bago ka mag add ng new regimen. Di mo kasi malalaman if effective ba if bigla ka mag add. Baka maguluhan si skin mo 😊😊 btw OT what korean bb cream are you using?

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2018, 06:10:23 pm »
^Holika Holika Sis. Yung Sweet Cotton Pore Cover. Skin-but-better types, super light lang.

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2018, 09:45:35 pm »
Sis Rory! Love ko talaga DE Vitamin C Serum, but tama si sis littlekinselle baka ma-overwhelm skin mo sa products.. wait ka muna baka ma-achieve mo goals mo using the current ones you have. Although, morning use naman ang vitamin C serum dapat.

Sis, mahal sya and it has a tendency to oxidize if not stored properly. I remember Gothamista (google her) did a youtube review of how her C-Firma oxidized so... SAYANG ang pera! I still love mine though, and I personally have not experienced oxidation but I've decided to store mine in the fridge just to possibly avoid that.

I was planning on trying the CosRx Triple C lightning liquid serum ($27 at Soko Glam) after I use up my current DE C-Firma, so I can compare and possibly switch and save money. Check mo sis, reissue.co (also on IG) did a comparison of both and it seems na best value for money yung CosRx... =)

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2018, 11:05:14 pm »
Planning to add DE products kaso 50/50   pa.  Napapansin ko nag kaka melasma na ako saka may mga sun spots ako sa face.  i might do spanish peel muna bago siguro ako mag  dagdag ng products ko.
Mukang okay un Vit. C ng corsx . Pwede kaya yun mix with snail musin? OT

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2018, 03:22:25 pm »
lalee888, hi Sis, my rashes are gone and Im using the Pixi Glow Tonic every night, so far so good yung ACV pala sa Aztec Clay Mask ang salarin sa rashes ko hehe.

Still not using my TO Buffet and Niacanimide, kinakabahan ako haha bakamag breakout ako, but I'll probably use Buffet first at night and slowly work my way through, as well as for the Niacinamide. Wala pa din yung Salicylic, AHA/BHA peel and Hyaluronic ko,  :'( .

Yes I loooove Gothamista, I'm watching a lot of her YT videos lately. Balitaan mo kami sa CosRx Triple C lightning liquid serum, I'm also contemplating on trying Dear Klair's VItamin C serum.

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2018, 09:41:25 pm »
Hi sis @littlekinselle, i have not tried it yet so i have no feedback yet but it's the only product on my current "next to try list" hehe.. anyway, from what i've been seeing (reviews, product information, blogs and videos), you can definitely mix it with your moisturizer. Since the snail mucin essence has a thicker texture, i don't see why you can't mix it with it. :-)

I know Vit C can definitely help with sun spots and overall complexion, but tama ka, if you will do a peel, do it after the peel na lang. I would consider Vitamin C both a fixer and a maintenance thing : )

@sis rory, grabe tagal ng delivery ng ordinary mo.... baka if i shipped it to you nanuna pa dumating haha! If you end up using the Dear Klair's Vit C Serum, share ng feedback ha hehe : ) im always trying to find a good deal even if happy na ako sa DE if merong cheaper option with same (or better) results, why not!

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2018, 09:32:23 pm »
^Yes Sis, they refunded me na as their way of apology, pero it might still arrive any day now, hinde naman cancelled, haha lost lang, excited ako dun sa ABA/BHA Peel, and Salicylic as spot treatment. I'll wait for a couple of days pa and order uli.  ;D

Balitaan kita, I will get Dear Klair's Supple Prep Toner, raved din. + 1 Vitamin C (still choosing).

Sorry super OT na, pero it is imperative din ishare ibang products that we use since we/will use them with the TO products.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 09:48:25 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2018, 09:45:31 pm »
Sis oo nga, i mean we really need to share our routines to help each other figure out how they can use Deciem in their routines..yun lang hindi naman lahat ng gamit natin Deciem, so baka OT na.. may alam ka bang thread for skin care routine dito sa GT?

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2018, 06:23:19 am »
^ meron ata i cant find it. Gawa kana lang bago thread.
Btw nag msg ako sa deciem advice group nila saken in lactic acid ancd niaciamide..
Pero di ko sure kung susundin ko since puro chemical na lahat haha.. 

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2018, 09:34:55 pm »
^sis is that the group on FB?

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2018, 02:31:11 pm »
Hello! So everything that I've ordered from TO arrived and I've tried all of them, I think I used them altogether in such a short period of time and failed to incorporate them one at a time or slowwlllllyyyyy kaya nagreact ang skin ko. Dont get me wrong, nagreact in a sense that it worked, we can probably use the word "purge" since hinde naman irritation nangyari sakin, nag break out lang ako ng slight which is understandable since I added acids (such as TO SA) to my routine it is expected for my skin to undergo this phase.

But I need my skin to be clear since I'll be coming home to Pinas in about 3 weeks. Kaya I decided to stop using TO products muna and rely on my basic skincare regimen. I'll try it once I get back from my vacation and will work my way through the products in the correct manner which is to introduce only one product  to my skin for every 3-4 weeks. In short, wag excited haha!  ;D Tho I'm contemplating if I should still use the AHA/BHA Peeling Solution once a week for at least 5 minutes.

TO Niacinamide with Zinc - I prefer using this at night so as to avoid the pilling
TO Hyaluronic Acid - same consistency with the Niacinamide and Buffet
TO Salicylic Acid - runny texture, I used it to spot treat, nag purge yung area so I stopped muna
TO Buffet - I am using this muna sa under ng eyes ko where I have a line
TO AHA/BHA Peeling Solution - used once palang
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 02:42:51 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

NurseOnDuty

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2018, 03:04:22 am »
Hello mga sis. I've been using some TO products for months. I started with Matrixyl and Caffeine Solutions. Actually kasabay ko binili is Hyaluronic acid, Alpha arbutin, and Niacinamide pero mahirap pala gamitin ng sabay-sabay. lol Anyway, so far ok naman yung Matrixyl, not sure kung significant effect ba. Although I feel like it has kept my fine lines at bay. The caffeine solution nothing significant, pero I like using it kasi feeling ko moisturized ang eye area ko with this. I still use an eye cream after. Yung Niacinamide naman recently ko lang siya nagagamit religiously and so far I'm loving the effect. I'm not pimple prone, but would get bumps once in a while. After a few weeks of using it, I can say nag smoothen lalo skin ko. Eto lang naman kasi bago sa regimen ko. Yung hyaluronic acid and alpha arbutin, try ko incorporate soon. Kakatamad pala kasi lalo na sa umaga. lol By the way, my skin type is dry.

Anybody here na nakagamit ng Matrixyl and Granactive retinod 2%? If so, how would you compare the difference. Contemplating if I should finally start introducing retinol sa skincare regimen ko.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2018, 07:43:11 am »
I am planning to buy TO niacinamide next week but i have few concerns adding it to my regimen because I have a ?super? sensitive skin that even some products intended for sensitive skin, are giving me bad reactions.

However,  I am very much intrigued by Deciem products that i spent 3wks reading reviews haha.

Has anyone here tried using Niacinamide with Differin? Is it okay to use it at night?


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close