watch now

Author Topic: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?  (Read 14654 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2018, 02:10:48 pm »
^wow thanks a lot Sis lalee888.  :-* Browsed on their Website the entire day yesterday haha, kaya I am decided na on which products to get, which I hope suits my skin type. I might order from Canada directly sa Website ng Deciem (The Ordinary), around 40 $ ang shipping papunta dito sa Qatar. Though Cloud10beauty has a very competitive rate ang mura pa ng shipping fee, kaya lang halos lahat ng kailangan ko out of stock sila.  :(

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2018, 08:15:04 pm »
^sis did you check if Sephora ships to your country? If may minimum for free shipping baka suit. Sephora carries deciem products na kasi!

^^yes sis praying Brandon gets his act together and keep Deciem at its quality and price point.

On your deciem routines, advice ko is to choose your priorities and work your way from there. For me, using tretinoin is a priority so I eliminated a lot of strong vitamin C and other acids from my deciem choices.

Also keep in mind Marami silang same target products. Parang make-up application, may iba they prefer flat sponge, iba prefer brushes, iba prefer egg sponge (beauty blender). You don't need everything -- just get what works for your lifestyle. So Same with the vitamin C and acids of deciem -- choose the carrier (serum or cream) that you like, and the formulation you like (EUK is serum, azelaic and vitamin C suspensions are creams but I feel they all have the same purpose).

Draw up you ideal routine (cleanse, tone, essence, deciem product 1, deciem product 2, deciem product 3) etc etc kasi may rules yung deciem products - some of them can not be mixed and some of them you have to apply before thicker serums/creams.

Personally I still love cosrx BHA as my toner, then essence then I out 2-3 (hyaluronic is a steady one for me) deciem products, then mositurizer na to seal it all in. Yun nag work sakin.

Good luck mga sis. It was fun!! I got to try a lot of what I wanted pero makakatipid kayo if you focus on your routine, preferences and needs muna!!

Also hindi lahat ng effect the same. Lactic acid and niacinamide are both popular but I didn't like them. I think kasi super desensitized face ko from acne treatments. So what works for me might not work for you, vice versa.


Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2018, 08:47:39 pm »
^Thanks for the tip Sis lalee888, we have a lot of Sephora here in Qatar/Middle East, I'll check if they carry it here na. Parang napa step back nga ako, around 50 $ yung items na gusto ko iorder in total, tapos 40 $ yung shipping, but I'm willing to pay basta maayos shipping.

I tried the cosrx line, I guess too "light" for me. Sanay ako sa acids, and all, I love peeling/bleaching creams and solutions. I really wanted to like it, yung Snail Mucin lang ang HG level sa skin ko from Cosrx. 

I hope maging maganda result sakin ng The Ordinary, will give a feedback soon.  :)

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2018, 10:16:20 pm »
^Welcome sis Rory. Yung Sephora dito sa US, they only carry Deciem ONLINE, not in-store. So baka ganun din jan sa Middle East so shipping pa rin, pero baka mas mura than the $40 shipping fee from Deciem HQ in Canada.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2018, 02:38:47 pm »
^checked it na Sis lalee888, unfortunately wala pa dito sa Qatar The Ordinadary nor sa UAE. Not sure sa physical stores nila. Though I tried ordering sa Cloud10beauty (legit OL shop from UK) 1 Pixi Glow Tonic, subukan ko kung ok sila, around 5 $ lang standard shipping nila pati mismong product halos pareho sa SRP. Out of Stock lang kasi yung mga target kong items from The Ordinary, once they became available, hoard na ako.  ;D Cross fingers magustuhan ng skin ko.

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2018, 10:02:47 pm »
^Good luck sis Rory, balitaan mo kame which products you end up using, your routine, and how you like them/results you get. Would be nice to hear feedback from others on their products, so we can all compare and make better decisions next time.

Sana makahanap ka ng reasonable shipping cost sis, or pabili through someone who travels!

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2018, 01:51:28 pm »
^thanks Sis. Will do.  :D

fifi_girl

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2018, 01:57:34 pm »
i got my Caffeine Solution via Shopee :)

Effective siya sakin kase nag-lighten talaga yung dark circles ko

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2018, 02:07:06 pm »
^Sis glad to hear, how long did it took for you to see the results?

fifi_girl

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2018, 02:27:19 pm »
^been using it for 2 months already, twice a day application (morning and evening).

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2018, 02:34:51 pm »
^thank you!

Another question, Ladies how long does the usual bottle of 30ml last? I plan to order naman these, waiting lang ako maging available sa Cloud10beauty:

Niacinamide 10 % with zinc - Everyday - AM
Hyaluronic Acid + B5 Serum - Everyday - AM
AHA +BHA Peeling Solution - Use this once a week
Salicylic Acid 2% Solution - Everyday - PM
Buffet - Everyday - PM

I still have some Cosrx products with me, I might use the snail mucin essence at night pa din and Cosrx oil free moisturizer with birch sap in the morning, as well as the Low PH cleanser in the morning and Salicylic Cleanser at night, hanggang maubos sila.  ;D Tapos I ordered Pixi Glow Tonic Toner and I plan to use it at night, or every other day if it's too strong, also planning to get Dear Klairs Toner to use in the morning naman, or just my usual Body Shop Vitamin E toner since meron pa naman ako, ayoko mag hoard ng maghoard, nakakahinayang.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 04:19:06 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2018, 10:20:24 pm »
^Sis responding to where I have experience  ;)

My Deciem products last me 3-6 months, because I'm a klutz -- i don't take great care in dispensing the product. Dropper sya mostly and dapat 1-2 drops lang pero ako -- sige 2 drops sa forehead, 2 each cheek, 1 sa nose, 1 sa neck. Mejo careless ako kasi for US standards mura naman sya and comfortable ako to just spread it like that.

Yung AHA+BHA Peeling Solution - baka one year kasi once a week lang sya... i got my first bottle summer last year (August 2017) and i just passed the halfway mark now.

Sis try mo lang yung Pixi Glow Tonic.. sa akin it didn't work, it was too mild for my desensitized skin, no effect sya sakin.

I agree on CosRx Snail Mucin Essence -- i also loved that product, wala lang room sa ngayon for my routine. Although i am considering switching to it in the summer because the texture is perfect for summer weather. Here's a tip: I love using the CosRx Snail Mucin Essence as a carrier for a Deciem product.. I have tried mixing the LACTIC acid with this and i loved the feeling on my face, dun ko na-bear yung lactic acid kasi di ko type yung amoy nya but lactic acid is really good for the skin kahit hindi immediately noticeable ang difference (lactic acid kasi is very mild). I can imagine pwede rin carrier ang snail mucin for the buffet solution, or the hyaluronic acid -- it makes it easy to apply and eliminates one step sa routine  :)


Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2018, 03:55:20 pm »
 lalee888, thank you Sis, ang tagal din pala maubos maski maliit lang, I am also pretty generous in my applications lalo at night. Hmm if that's the case mukang kaya ko din gamitin yung Pixi Glow Tonic Toner every night, I'm used to strong acids din, kaya ata halos wala talaga effect sakin si Cosrx AHA/BHA Toner and Salicylic Acid Facial wash. I hope The Ordindary works for me talaga.

I ordered the 3 items na baka pag available na yung 2 items na inaabangan ko mawala naman yung 3 saka yung duration ng shipping, kakainip.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 10:06:55 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

linetinee

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2018, 11:11:32 am »
Currently using the following for a month na:
NIOD CAIS2
NIOD MMHC2
Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age Advanced Serum
TO Rosehip oil for my scars
TO Virgin Marula Oil for face and hair

CAIS2 is drying - I got dry patches around my mouth when I incorportaed it into my routine. When paired with MMHC2 it solved the problem.  MMHC2 works wonders for my skin. My skin doesn't seem to retain any moisture and really gets dry without MMHC2 - even with all the essence serums moisturizers I slather on my face. I have yet to see improvements on my lines on my forehead.

Next up on my to-buy list:
TO Retinol 0.2 in Squalene
TO NMF + HA
TO Caffeine
NIOD Hydration Vaccine




Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2018, 04:54:56 pm »
^Sis, how's your scarring? deep pitted ba or pimple mark residue lang? How's TO Rosehip oil? I tried the organic ones pero nag rashes ako, did you put in your whole face or sa areas affected lang?

linetinee

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2018, 10:55:32 am »
^ hi sis,i don't have scars sa face eh so I use it on my body. For my 6-month old stretchmarks I have seen improvements but for old scars which are over a year old, parang wala pa. I have used the oils for less than a month since nalate 'tong order ko ng oils. I have sensitive skin so I am careful with oils sa face but their virgin marula oil works for me -no rashes or anything. Maybe try using it as a spot treatment lang like put on your scars instead na whole face if sensitive skin mo.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2018, 02:55:03 pm »
^thank you Sis, that's what Ive notice too, even VCO nagrereact skin ko, so cannot be akong mag ala Miranda Kerr hehe. Thanks for the tip! I don't have deep pitted/boxed scars naman, if meron man they heal on their own, pero it takes time.

liana

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2018, 09:55:50 pm »
I've been using The Ordinary's Niacinamide+Zinc for over a month now and so far I saw slight improvement in my pores. Lumiit ng konti and my t-zone is not that oily anymore. Only problem is since I started using it nagkakaron ako ng small pimples on my forehead and cheeks. I seldom get pimples so I know na it's really because of the product. I think this is the secret to glass skin. Ever since I started using it may pagka dewy na skin ko without being oily.

I really want to try their glycolic toner next and The Buffet. Any reviews mga sis? Okay ba yung 2 products na yun?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 08:39:36 am by liana »

linetinee

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2018, 04:39:57 pm »
^ I wanna try those two as well! Maybe our other sisters can offer some insight.

^thank you Sis, that's what Ive notice too, even VCO nagrereact skin ko, so cannot be akong mag ala Miranda Kerr hehe. Thanks for the tip! I don't have deep pitted/boxed scars naman, if meron man they heal on their own, pero it takes time.
Sis rory, i got an allergy reaction sa new product na ginamit ko, hives and some tiny wounds ba basta nagkasugat ako sa chin ko eh. I have been applying rosehip oil 3x a day and nagheal naman agad yung sa chin ko and as of now no trace sa skin ko ng sugat (did this for 3 days). while yung hives ko nagimprove naman.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2018, 04:43:45 pm »
^thank you Sis, noted! Kaya lang ang tagal dumating ng orders ko from Cloud10, still waiting for my TO haul and Pixi Glow tonic. Mukang aabutin nga ng 1 month talaga. (Im based in Qatar) :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close