watch now

Author Topic: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?  (Read 14709 times)

snix

  • Guest
Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« on: March 25, 2017, 09:28:22 am »
Not yet locally available sa atin but I see a lot of sellers sa instagram. They're a canadian company selling no frills skincare. Their most popular and affordable line is The Ordinary.

Anybody else heard of this?

RushDB

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 12:06:45 pm »
mejo... nabasa ko lang sya sa blog dati,
tapos may recent vlog si gothamista about The Ordinary
di ko naman natry, masasabi ko lang, gusto ko yung packaging :)

snix

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 03:20:13 pm »
I looove gothamista. Sobrang nakakakalma yung boses nya lol. Nagpurchase ako ng sikat na Niacinamide with zinc and lactic acid 5% para sa datk spots lefts by old pimples. So far so good.

Sana maging available na rin sya locally dito at hindi masyadong mahal since maganda reviews mg products nila

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 10:40:49 pm »
I believe there's a local supplier already, but I don't know what their pricing is like.

I'm interested in trying out the skincare and the foundations! Wayne Goss is raving about the foundation line :)

Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 05:23:20 pm »
I looove gothamista. Sobrang nakakakalma yung boses nya lol. Nagpurchase ako ng sikat na Niacinamide with zinc and lactic acid 5% para sa datk spots lefts by old pimples. So far so good.

Hi sis, how's the niacinamide with zinc? Does it lighten your pimple spots and how long did you noticed the result? 😊
I put this on wish list, since i needed something to lighten my PIH..

Jade_D

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 02:11:42 am »
I looove gothamista. Sobrang nakakakalma yung boses nya lol. Nagpurchase ako ng sikat na Niacinamide with zinc and lactic acid 5% para sa datk spots lefts by old pimples. So far so good.

Sana maging available na rin sya locally dito at hindi masyadong mahal since maganda reviews mg products nila

Hi sis, I also want to know if it lightened your pimple marks and where you purchased it.

I've been hearing about DECIEM in a different forum. I remember it particularly for their tagline "the abnormal beauty company," hehe, and for this particular product.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 02:13:18 am by Jade_D »

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 08:32:38 pm »
Dear Crazy Monkey yung distributor nila rito pero meron rin sa Shoppee na mas mura most of the time, and ships free. Interested ako sa glow serum nila (Hylamide) pero ouch, 2x yung price dito so no nalang.

anjinpajamas

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 12:51:40 pm »
I'm in love with this brand. I'm using Alpha Arbutin, Hyaluronic Acid + B5, Retinoid, Niacinamide + Zinc, and Squalane. Planning to add other products but it's always out of stock. :(

ReservoirDogs

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 09:45:59 pm »
I use Niacinamide, Matryxl, Lactic Acid, and Buffet from The Ordinary. I'm using a looot of skincare products, but I feel na hiyang ako sa The Ordinary.

I use Glow Booster and Skin Cleanser from Hyalamide and so far, so good!

I haven't tried NIOD  but my friend swears by it.

I love The Ordinary's foundation serum. :)

uwel

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 11:42:24 pm »
Started using these products from June pa. Naglighten ang scar ko, nag brighten ang skin ko at feeling ko kuminis din siya. I've been using korean products at dinagdag ko lang ang the ordinary dun ko nakita ang improvement sa skin ko. Products that I'm currently using niacinamide, matrixyl, advance retinoid 2%, caffeine, buffet. You can use 2 hanggang 3 ata ang maximum na pwede mo gamitin sa isang regimen mo.

yabutize

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2017, 07:20:52 am »
I love these products! I've been using the following:

Morning Routine:
Buffet
Alpha Arbutin
Niacinamide + Zinc
Magnesium Ascorbyl Solution
Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

Evening:
Buffet
Alpha Arbutin
Niacinamide + Zinc
Azelaic Acid

I have other products as well (Lactic Acid, AHA +BHA Peeling Solution, Vitamin C Suspension) that I would like to incorporate in the future but Im sticking with my current routine since it has been very effective. Im in my mid-30's and breaking out pretty bad before I started this regimen. Pero ngayon, my face is starting to clear up na. All my acne pigmentation/marks have been lightening up. My skins also looks plump and not dehydrated anymore. I'm obsessed with these products and I'm so happy that they are very affordable. I used to spend so much money on other skincare brands but after discovering The Ordinary, I'm never looking back!

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2017, 09:55:03 am »
I have Niaciamide, Azeleic Acid, Caffeine (for the eyes), yung Liquid Primer, AHA + BHA Peeling Solution, High Coverage foundation and Serum foundation. I also have Rosehip and Argan oils.

I like all the skin care except Azeleic Acid or maybe I just need to get used to it. Medyo nangangati pa yung mukha ko but that is a common side effect of Azeleic talaga.

Foundations are ok. They are good for the price range pero hindi sya holy grail product.

I have to try the other brands pa.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 11:21:53 am »
^hpw's the caffeine? Aha & bha peeling? I already have the niacinamide & lactic acid? Parang hindi ko feel lactic acid.. hindi ko alam if may effect e.. ok sa akin niacinamide kasi naglighten yung acne scars medyo malagkit lang to be use pag morning.

Ano yung glowing serum? Yun talaga name niya?

I like their products not pricey ang dami pa laman.. i think it's worth it.
Meron pala the ordinary sa shopee per takal but have not yet availed, nakita ko lang. Baka don sa gusto magtry muna.. hope that helps.

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2017, 01:21:21 am »
^I don't caffeine would do wonders, at least for me. Perk me up lang sya sa eyes and I guess protection and prevention from further puffing. The AHA and BHA peel is a win. Ang smooth ng skin after. Ang hirap nga I-apply ng Niaciamide. Parang most of their products eh ganyan ang feedback. Hindi masyado smooth and pag apply but I think that is because pure and potent yung product unlike with other products na mini-mix with a lot of emollients and fragrances. So I only apply Niaciamide at night para may time ako hintayin na ma-absorb ng skin.

V_for_Victoria

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2017, 12:41:18 am »
I was using VMV Hypoallergenics' Re-Everything line, but they became way too harsh for me when I moved to Canada...VMV was perfect for me while I was in Manila though. The lady at Deciem's store at Kensington Market in Toronto where I visited said it was because of the glycolic acid. I wanted something to exfoliate my skin the way Re-Everything did, so I picked up the Non-Acid Acid Precursor in the NIOD line. It's been great and it doesn't sting like Re-Everything did. NIOD is supposed to take time to yield results though.

I tested The Ordinary serum foundations in the store, and I found them a bit oily for my oily skin. You're also supposed to mix different shades to get your perfect match.

Picked up the Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age and Eye serums and they've already been great after a single use.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 12:46:00 am by V_for_Victoria »

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2017, 09:04:57 am »
mga sis, saan kayo bumibili ng The Ordinary Products dito sa pinas? i'm very interested sa brand na ito, pero ang dami out of stock sa mupstore at skincarecurator, hindi pa complete, like wala sila nung arbutin, yung mga ganun

ReservoirDogs

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 12:59:54 pm »
^

I don't live in the Philippines, but you can buy The Ordinary from Beautylish.com  A lot of international youtube vloggers buy from that site. I already ordered some makeup stuff from that site and nadeliver naman sa friend ko sa US after a few days. I used a PH credit card so pwede na different yung shipping address and billing address mo. I'm planning to order some stuff on Beautylish to be delivered to PH, and ang sabi ng customer support that they charge $24 flat for shipping and they use DHL. It takes 2-4 days delivery and door-to-door since DHL ang gamit nila.  I also read a Pinay blogger who ordered some makeup stuff on Beautylish and umabot naman sa kanya after a few days. :)

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2017, 10:08:03 pm »
ay ang mahal ng shipping sis, huhuhu

meron pa kayang ibang website?

natry niyo na bang umorder sa Dear Crazy Monkeys? ok ba dun?

justme1014

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2017, 11:27:39 am »
hello mga sis. pwede bang isabay [textspeak!] TO sa korean products? sa evening routine kasi balak ko:

toner
missha time revolution first essence
advance retinoid 2%
niacinamide
missha time revolution ampoule
rosehip oil
laneige water sleeping mask

ok lang ba yan?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 11:30:59 am by justme1014 »

bestfriend

  • Guest
Re: Deciem, anybody heard of these products yet?
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 03:37:56 am »
I usually email Deceim and they always reply back after a few days with a suggested routine.

Medyo walang effect sa akin ang Niacinamide & Arbutin nila. I'm just finishing ithe bottles.

Ang medyo okay for me in terms of making my skin tone pantay is their Magnesium (MAP) and their Azelaic Acid.

Things I super hate to put but are very effective for my skin: Their Vitamin C and BHA Peeling Lotion.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close