We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
My RSVP due date was last week. Half of the guests still have not yet replied.
Some guests also exceeded the number of seats we have reserved for them - mother in law or sister in law needs to come.
Lastly, may mga nagvovolunteer na mag-attend? Like my grandparent's med tech (taga-kuha ng dugo) invited herself. I have never met her so I had to say no.
Any tips and tricks on how to entice guests to RSVP on time? What did you do when the RSVP has more guests than allocated?
"Hello, our venue can only handle x number of guests and our current list exceeds that number. I'll let you know if someone can't make it para we can add ___ to the list."Can I direct them instead to the coordinator para sya magsabi sa kanila?
Ok naman na yan spiel mo pero mas mabuti na ikaw yung nagsasabi kesa coordinator dahil ibig sabihin yan na ang desisyon mo.