We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ I bought the art and then designed using photoshop. It's very easy... basic photoshop skills lang - resizing lang and moving the flowers until you get to a design you like.They also have pre-designed wreaths, bouquets and borders that you can use. https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OctopusArtis
In monetary terms yes, for example:- invite designs mga 10k if you get it designed professionally. I spent 1k and re-used the graphics for all the other paper supplies- for the cord, the one I liked and patterned my DIY one after, it was 4k. I spent mga 500-700 sa Wellmanson and madami pang sobrang material that I used for my veil and will use for my garter.-garter, the one I like is 4k made with stretch lace and applique. I will spend siguro under 500 pesos. In terms of time, hindi tipid because I don't really know what I'm doing I spent a lot of time. - invites - a whole day plus more adjusting and re-adjusting the placement- cord - 3 tries ata kasi I can't figure out the right spacing. The first version was too short then too longhttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/72w3hbydozqc5xe/AADquCXxIj8x4J9v5wzBT9Yfa?dl=0