watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4  (Read 87702 times)

sima

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #440 on: June 13, 2019, 01:02:38 pm »
I am loving the skin care and cosmetics from Korea kasi so far, hiyang ako sa mga ito kasi walang breakouts.

So far, ok naman din sa akin yung  Jeju Aloe Ice ng Fresh Skinlab kahit na made in PRC but formulated in Korea. 

realmofadreamer

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #441 on: June 14, 2019, 06:40:48 am »
@Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore sis have you tried aloe vera gel as moisturizer? It actually helps those with sensitive skin or any moisturizer than contains aloe vera (as long as you?re not allergic to it). Hindi na masyadong namumula or nangangati yung skin ko since gumamit ako ng ganun. I don?t really remember the humidity level in Bahrain when I worked there but you?d want to check the level from where you are and use humidifier/dehumidifier whichever is applicable to you and your skin condition.

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #442 on: August 07, 2019, 11:38:14 am »
I am finishing few amounts of my old skin regimen (CosRx + Innisfre), so I'm switching to Klairs product naman this time.

1. Oil Cleanser - Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm (alternate with Biore Cleansing Oil)
2. Water Cleanser - AM: CosRx Good Morning Cleanser; PM: Banila Co Clean It Zero Foam
3. Toner - AM: Skin Genie Apple Cider Toner with Witch Hazel Extract
4. Essence - Klairs Supple Preparation Toner (medyo sticky sya for me so I use this a toner) - alternate with Esfolia Snail Mucin Daily Essence
5. Serums and Ampoules - Klairs Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop + Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
6. Eye Cream - Mizon Snail Repair Eyecream
7. Moisturizer - AM: Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Pack; PM: Klairs Midnight Ble Calming Cream
8. Sunscreen - Biore Face Milk SPF 50

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #443 on: August 14, 2019, 05:44:19 am »
Hiyah sisses,


may nakapag try na po ba dito ng Nacific Herb Fresh Origin Cream? If meron, ano po reviews nyo? Thanks.

ryunherrera

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #444 on: August 23, 2019, 10:40:56 pm »
I have eczema-prone skin and this is my routine when I am having a flare up:

Cleanser -  CosRx Good Morning Gel Cleanser
Toner/Essence - Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner
Serum - Pyunkang Yul Moisture Serum
Mask - I'm from Mugwort, Innisfree Manuka Honey or Shea Butter
Moisturizer - Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream, Dermatory Hypoallergenic Moisturizing Cream
Body - Pyunkang Yul ATO Cleanser / Blue Cleanser

When my skin is on the mend I just use Essence/Toner and change my moisturizer to Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb or Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream.

Other products that I use and are effective (western, japanese, taiwanese, etc):
When I have extremely itchy, flaky and inflamed skin - Yuan Wild Mugwort Soap
Lips: DHC Lip Balm, Lucas Papaw
Moisturizer (esp for scaly skin) : Eucerin Aquaporin Active Cream
Moisturizing Spray (to keep my skin hydrated) - Bio Essence Bio Water
Sunscreen : Anessa Light Blue
BB/CC Cream/Foundation: Avene Eau Thermale Couvrance Fluid Foundation Corrector

I have yet to find an Asian BB/CC Cream brand that is safe to use when I have active ezema flare ups.  I know its not advisable to use make up when your skin is irritated, but it's embarrassing to face people with your red, scaly and dehydrated skin.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 10:54:23 pm by ryunherrera »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close