watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4  (Read 88018 times)

cjb

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #420 on: February 14, 2019, 09:41:17 am »
Hi Sis, I'm using Madeca right now, and I'm on my 2nd bottle. Hindi ako nagpurge and sakto lang for me yung effect. No drastic changes, siguro kasi hindi rin ako mapimples na. Natuwa lang ako gamitin siya kasi ginagawa ko rin siyang eye cream and hindi greasy, less oily na. :)

nerddict

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #421 on: February 14, 2019, 09:44:48 am »
^how do you apply it sis? Talaga bang it takes time para makita ang result?

cjb

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #422 on: February 14, 2019, 10:09:35 am »
^Morning and evening sis, parang moisturizer lang ang paglagay. Give it like mga 3 weeks to see the results. Nung una parang effect kasi pinalitan ko rin soap ko kasabay nung pag gamit ng Madeca. Nung bumalik ako sa dating soap ko, saka ko nakita na may effect rin pala sa face ko yung Madeca. :)

nerddict

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #423 on: February 14, 2019, 10:15:32 am »
^Okay lang naman siguro if I don't use it sa buong mukha ano? And dun lang sa may pimple na part?

cjb

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #424 on: February 14, 2019, 10:28:32 am »
^ ah, parang spot treatment? Pwede naman sis, may ibang users na ganun ang gamit :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #425 on: February 16, 2019, 04:32:59 pm »
^Looking forward to trying it. Thanks a input.

nerddict

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #426 on: February 18, 2019, 01:50:06 pm »
^ yes sis. is purging normal? hehe

StormFiber

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #427 on: February 18, 2019, 07:04:47 pm »
AM routine:
1. Cosrx good morning gel
2. Klairs Supple  prep Toner
3. Cosrx Galactomyces essence
4. Mizon Snail Eye cream
5. Nature Republic Aqua moisturizer/cream (pink)
6. Biore face milk sunscreen
PM routine:
1. Biore oil cleanser
2. Cosrx good morning gel
3. Skinfood black sugar mask (every tues & sat)
4. Klairs supple prep toner
5. Cosrx galactomyces essence
6. Nature republic snail sheet mask (every MWF)---i use the left over essence on alternate days
7. Mizon snail eye cream
8. NR Aqua moisturizer
9. Best Korean Eye Creams
10. Cosrx honey overnight sleeping mask (on days when not using sheet mask including weekends)

So far hindi umaabot ng 10 steps everyday. I dont have an ampoule or serum yet but planning on buying next month.  But this improved my skin and lessened the dryness. I have combination sesitive skin. The cosrx galactomyces is such a winner! Nakaka blooming!❤️❤️

cjb

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #428 on: February 19, 2019, 09:02:27 am »
^ yes sis. is purging normal? hehe

I think sis. Pero nung 1st bottle ko, hindi ako nagpurge. Yung 2nd, minimal purging lang naman. :)

nerddict

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #429 on: February 19, 2019, 10:23:15 am »
^praning kasi ako. May tendency na magstop ako kapag the next day or two e napansin kong parang mas nalala. haha.

mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #430 on: February 27, 2019, 08:55:44 pm »
been waiting na ma restock ang holika holika aloe soothing gel pero kanina sabi sa sm mega, wala na daw yun. ang alam nung staff na nag assist sa kin phased out na.. 😭 idk what to use anymore. yun lang kasi feeling ko humiyang skin ko.

_4RaieMark7_

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #431 on: March 02, 2019, 08:29:35 am »
I'm planning to try Deoproce again. Their Argan soap and masks are good when I tried it back in 2017. Gusto ko gawing staple sa regimen ko.

Andami ko nang nasubukan, parang bigla I don't know what to use anymore.  :( Hopefully effective pa din sakin kasi pricey pa naman.

mariathumbelina

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #432 on: March 02, 2019, 10:13:05 pm »
My skin type is dry to super dry and slightly sensitive. I also incorporate western and Japanese products, but here are the Korean ones I currently use:

AM
- COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
- TIA?M My Signature C Source (formerly called O.S.T C20 Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum)
- DR. JART+ V7 Radiance Toner
- BLITHE Vital Treatment 9 Essential Seeds Essence (also PM)

PM
- HEIMISH All Clean Balm
- SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Wash-Off Face Mask
- PNY7'S Star Mask
- SON & PARK Beauty Water
- THE FACE SHOP sheet masks

For Korean cosmetics:
- HOLIKA HOLIKA Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream in #2 Aqua Neutral
- THE FACE SHOP Watery Tint in #04 Red Up
- ETUDE HOUSE eyelash curler


bitt3rswit

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #433 on: March 11, 2019, 04:09:16 pm »
Hi! Need help , I have these products but I am not sure sa steps kung ano ba uunahin. Can you suggest an AM and PM routine using these products? Thank you!

Products I have:
Klairs Supple Toner
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C
Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum
Klairs Vit E Mask
The Ordinary Buffet
Cosrx BHA Blackhead power Liquid

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #434 on: March 25, 2019, 05:53:30 am »
Sharing my updated 10 steps Korean skin care routine. I keep changing and trying different products to see which one best suits me. I mainly rely on reviews when I buy the product. So far I am loving this routine and noticed significant improvement talaga on my skin.

AM:
Banila Co. Clean It Zero (optional)
COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner
Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence
Phytoniacin Whitening Essence
Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel
Etude House Sunprise Must Daily SPF50

PM:
Banila Co. Clean It Zero (optional)
COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
Neogen Gauze Peeling Wine (Mon & Fri)
Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel (Tue & Sat)
Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner
Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence
Phytoniacin Whitening Essence
Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
Tony Moly Pureness 100 Snail Mask Sheet (Wed & Sun)
Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (Thurs only)
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

Optional Items I use:
COSRX Acne+Pimple Master Patch
Hanaka chuchu Lip Scrub

I do double essence-ing because it's effective when it comes to removing pimple marks really quick. Still thinking if I'll change moisturiser once I finished my Benton and might try the Nature Republic or Dear Klairs Moist Rich Soothing Cream. Or if you have any recos let me know. :)

nerddict

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #435 on: March 25, 2019, 10:15:13 am »
Mga sis, may nakatry na ba sa inyo nung Pyungkang Acne line/set?

momoiro07

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #436 on: April 12, 2019, 03:57:59 pm »
My latest addition in my holy grail are:
- Laneige White Plus Renew Capsule Sleeping Pack
    I loved its brightening effect on my skin. It keeps my skin hydrated and helps in lightening the dark spots I got from my recent beach trip.
- The Saem Eco Earth Power Light Sun Cream for my daily sunscreen
    I loved how it blends perfectly with my cheek tint (The Face Shop Watery Tint)
- Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel EX
    Really helps in my fine lines around my under eye area. No millia and stinging sensation. Affordable compared sa dating brand ng eye serum na gamit ko.
- The Saem Perfect Volume Mascara
    So nice on my lashes. A friend even asked if I am wearing a false eyelashes ;D
- Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream
   All around moisturizer for me and my child, I'm using it on my face and body. Perfect moisturizer for my dry skin.

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #437 on: April 18, 2019, 08:14:16 pm »
Hindi complete yung sa akin cos it's my first time to try. I have a very sensitive skin. Natakot ako na hindi ako hiyang, mahal pa naman. Pero happy ako kasi 2 months pa lang yet marami na nakapansin na lumiit pores ko, glowing skin, and glass skin. I'm not also fond of using make ups kaya I go out barefaced with lipbalm on and a light touch of red tint on my lips. Good to go na ako. Sharing my skin care routine and I think, I am not going to try others na kasi hiyang ako.  ;D

AM
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin EX
CosRx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
Sunblock SPF 75 or SPF 100 which ever is available

PM
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin EX
CosRx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
Innisfree Whitening Pore Sleeping Pack

MWF
AM - I include Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam

Saturdays AM - I include Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mask 2x

I'm not fond of face masks but if I'm in the mood and or I want to feel refreshed, I would use one on a Sunday night before the Innisfree whitening pore sleeping pack.

Since I find this regimen effective for me already, I would like to add on an eye cream and something that can address the fine lines esp on my forehead. I hope somebody can recommend? Ayoko lang sana ng masyado marami i-apply. Hindi kasi ako tulad ng iba dito na masipag at madami time lagi to apply everything, tamad kasi ako and mabilisan lagi. Thank you in advance!  :)

realmofadreamer

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #438 on: May 06, 2019, 10:36:16 am »
Hi sisses! matanong ko lang. may nakatry na ba dito nung Sugar Kitten ng Memebox? I wonder kung hydrating nga talaga siya.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #439 on: May 06, 2019, 01:54:09 pm »
I already have a staple Korean facial wash (Cosrx Low pH Cleanser), toner (Klair's Supple Preparation Toner) and Sunscreen (Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sunscreen) (and Biore - Japan).

But Im still on the lookout for the best Korean Moisturizer for me, sensitive skin ko whenever Im here in the Middle East because of the water and weather. Im currently using Cosrx Oil Free Moisturiser with Birch Sap, ok naman, pero so-so lang for me at night. I've tried Cosrx Snail Mucin Essence naubos nalang, pero both of them, walang astounding effect even if gamitan ko ng Klair's Vitamin C serum along with it.

Any suggestions?

Looking into Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream, because nagustuhan ko yung Supple Preparation Toner nila and Vitamin C Serum.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 03:38:17 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close