watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4  (Read 88057 times)

Maia_Cache

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #340 on: May 31, 2018, 05:24:38 pm »
nag launch na yung Dear. klairs kay althea kr. confirm ko lang mga sis when you say Klairs vit C yan ba yung Dear klairs freshly juiced vit drop, then the other recommended one is the supple preparation facial toner (merong unscented and scented)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #341 on: May 31, 2018, 08:37:18 pm »
mimiku oo nga pala you're pregnant, madaming dapat iwasan. Ok naman Holika Holika, so far, Im based in Qatar kaya order order lang din ako, pero most if not all ng Aloe Vera pare pareho naman ng result, which is calming problematic skin. Wala pa ako gaano mafeedback sa The Ordinary Sis, nagstart palang din ako, but I ordered 5 products, may thread dito sa GT under Deciem products, you might want to check that out.  :)

Maia_Cache Klairs Freshly Juiced Drop Vitamin C Serum, yes Sis. Yan nga. Im using the toner for almost 3 days ok naman, no break outs whatsoever.


qweasdzxc

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #342 on: June 01, 2018, 01:27:27 am »
Share ko lang sis, para di masyadong oily ang vitamin c sa mukha, mix it with your other serum na lang. During my morning routine, hinahalo ko with serum, then i put my moisturizer and sunscreen. :)

sturmfrei

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #343 on: June 02, 2018, 12:26:40 am »
Has anybody used the Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream? I'm using it but not everyday, parang every 2 days lang dahil ang dami kong products na ginagamit  ;D 

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #344 on: June 02, 2018, 03:13:36 pm »
^^thanks for the tip!  :)

qweasdzxc

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #345 on: June 02, 2018, 06:43:08 pm »
Gonna share my daily routine - morning and night:

1. Oil Cleanser
Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil - I use this day and night

2.  Water-based Cleanser
Hypoallergenic soap (mild and unscented) from my derma - morning
Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser - at night

I'm planning to try Neogen Green Tea Foam Cleanser pag naubos na tong gamit ko ngayon.

3. Exfoliator - twice a week. I alternate the sugar scrub with the gauze peel
Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine - once ko pa lang nagamit. Love the smell. I did see it exfoliates. Malaki pala sya. Next time hahatiin ko na bawat pad.  :D
Mizon Honey Black Sugar Scrub - Cheaper version of Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Scrub; ang sarap sa feeling after you wash it off your face - smooth and soft!

**at night, before I apply the toner, I put Klairs Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop - using it for its anti-aging properties  ;) My face loves it! It is easily absorbed, so I can immediately proceed to the next step which is...... ;)

4. Toner
Klairs Supple Prep Facial Toner - been using this for more than a year already. Di ko kayang palitan. Hahaha. HG for me!

5. Essence
COSRX Advanced Snail Mucin 96 Power Essence - Can't really say it's a great product kasi I just started using it this week. So far, it makes my skin supple and moisturized. I'm glad that it doesn't cause me breakouts. Ang sticky lang talaga ng consistency nya.

6. Serums, Oils, Ampoules
I mix Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum with Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum para less oily ang feeling. I apply Klairs Vitamin E mask after. The vit c serum has done wonders in my skin since day 1. Naglighten talaga acne marks ko. Of all the products in this post, I've used this the longest together with the toner. :)

7. Sheet Masks - assorted  ;)
Innisfree Real Squeeze Masks and Skin Clinic Masks - sarap sa mukha ang Green Tea  :-*
The Face Shop Real Nature Masks - Pomegranate and Blueberry

I use sheet masks every night. Next month, EOD na lang siguro. Still looking for Klairs Soothing Sheet Masks na available dito sa Pinas. :/

8. Eye Cream
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream - Hard to tell if it's working or not kasi madalas pa rin akong puyat.  ;D What I love about this product, though, is it's gentle in your eyes. Di na ako gumagamit ng concealer.  ;)

9. Moisturizer
Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream - Obviously, maka-Klairs ako  ;D

10. Sun Protection
Klairs Midday Blue Sun Protection - My face feels protected everyday because of this.


Extras:
If exposed ako sa sun during the day, I use Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream as my last step during night routine,

« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 06:47:51 pm by qweasdzxc »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #346 on: June 04, 2018, 05:32:15 am »
^ wow sis thanks for sharing.. It's so detailed :o


swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #347 on: June 05, 2018, 01:00:15 am »
Sis qweasdzxc sa ganyang routine ilang minutes mo nalang binababad ang masks mo?

qweasdzxc

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #348 on: June 06, 2018, 07:26:03 pm »
^15-20mins pa rin, sis.

Idk if I?m overdoing it or what, please correct me, nagshesheet mask ako pati vit e mask ng Klairs. Mas nagiging effective daw ang vit c serum if paired with Vit E mask.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #349 on: June 11, 2018, 05:00:45 pm »
I finished 1 bottle of Cosrx AHA/BHA Toner and replaced it with Dear Klair's Supple Preparation Toner, Ive been using it for a week and so far ok naman, Im generous with my application.

I stopped using The Ordinary products and went back to Korean products:

Cosrx Low Ph Good Morning Cleanser (AM)
Cosrx Salicylic Cleanser (PM - every other night)
Dear Klair's Supple Preparation Toner (AM and PM)
(Body Shop Tea Tree Oil for active pimples)
Cosrx Snail Mucin Essence (AM and PM)
Cosrx Oil Free Moisturizer with Birch Sap (AM and PM)

I ordered Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Drop Vitamin C Serum to fade my acne dark spots, I hope ok sya for me, wag mag cause ng purge or whatever, any tips on how to use it?

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #350 on: June 11, 2018, 07:54:57 pm »
^Dear saan ka bumili nung COSRX na snail mucin? Nagcheck ako sa Althea, wala naman silang benta na ganun. Thanks.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #351 on: June 11, 2018, 08:22:00 pm »
^Hi Sis, andito ako sa Qatar madaming local OL Seller dito ng Korean products.  ;)

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #352 on: June 12, 2018, 09:47:57 am »
^I see. Sige baka tingin na lang ako sa shoppee. Hirap kasi dun baka fake mabili ko. Thanks.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #353 on: June 12, 2018, 02:23:51 pm »
^yes Sis, sana makahanap ka. It's really good.

Btw, I already tried the Klair's Vit C last night, wala naman violent reaction skin ko, to be sure I mixed it with my Snail Mucin Essence, not directly sa face. I put it in our ref para di magoxidize. Ok lang ba yon hehe super init kasi dito ngayon umaabot kami 50 deg. C.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 05:07:26 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

qweasdzxc

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #354 on: June 12, 2018, 04:55:23 pm »
Sis mimiku, I bought mine from Kbeautycafe and Gobloomandglow. May websites sila. :)

^Sis Rory, advisable na ilagay sa ref. :) Ako naman I mix it with the serum. I also make sure to put sunscreen pag nag Vit C ako. :)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 05:00:38 pm by qweasdzxc »

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #355 on: June 12, 2018, 05:08:11 pm »
^Sis, thanks! Sa gabi ko lang plano gamitin, pero I made sure I put sunscreen pa din kaninang umaga.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #356 on: June 13, 2018, 04:28:30 pm »
I just ordered Pixi Glow Tonic and Overnight Glow Serum from glamourbox and I can't wait to try them out.

qweasdzxc

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #357 on: June 13, 2018, 10:30:22 pm »
^Sis, thanks! Sa gabi ko lang plano gamitin, pero I made sure I put sunscreen pa din kaninang umaga.

May tinatry ako ngayon, sis. Instead of vit c sa night routine ko, I use CosRx BHA and AHA Power Liquid.

Nakakatuwa lang kasi nagwowork nga ata talaga tong skincare routine na to. Di na daw ako haggard tingnan at nagpapabili na din officemates ko.  ;D :D

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #358 on: June 13, 2018, 10:41:49 pm »
CosRx has a new product - Two in one Poreless liquid! I want to try it.. or is it old? anyone heard of it or tried it?

qweasdzxc

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #359 on: June 16, 2018, 08:31:57 pm »
^New product ata sis. Parang toner kaya yun?



Btw...nag-increase ng price ang Dear, Klairs noh? Kaloka.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close