^Hi sis, nagstart ako paunti unti sa Korean skincare and share ko sayo my routine

Skin Type: oily, acne prone
AM:
1. Wash face with COSRX LOW PH GOOD MORNING GEL CLEANSER - I love thisand I'm on my second tube na.
2. Missha First Treatment Essence in Intensive Moist - Paubos na sya pero I might not repurchase kasi wala namang "glow" effect based sa ibang reviews online.
3. Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Toner - love this toner! Would like to repurchase pero I have other toners na gusto ko pa itry sa list ko
4. LeeJiHam Tea Tree Essence - another product na pricey and wala ako makitang effect, paubos narin sya.
5. Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum - hindi sya talaga serum type, mas lotion-y sya, I like this under makeup pwede na kasing primer, and I love the smell too!
6. Biore UV Perfect Milk sunblock - mas gusto ko to kesa dun sa Watery Essence and mattifying, so ok under makeup.
PM:
1. Remove makeup with The Face Shop Rice Cleansing Oil in Light - not sure kung yan yung whole name nung product but it works and smells so good. Does it job in removing makeup. Then I use any baby wipes na meron ako to remove.
2. Wash face with the COSRX cleanser.
3. Missha FTE
4. Klairs toner
--- once a week: Cosrx Pimple Pads----
5. Any sheet mask na nasa stash ko. Kung ano feel ko to use that time

6. LJH tea tree toner
7. Nature Republic Bee Venom emulsion - I only use this at night kasi dewy finish sya sa face and it helps kapag may active pimple ako, napapansin ko nababawasan yung redness nya
8. Cosrx Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream - second tub na namin ni bf and love to ng skin namin. Very mositurizing!
9. Mario Badescu drying lotion for active pimples...
Yan routine ko. Kapag nagbbreakout ako I just use my Zaine Skin Set for 1-2 weeks then balik ako sa Korean routine ko

I don't use actives aside dun sa Cosrx pimple pads kasi I had bad reactions sa BHA before. Vitamin C naman naka isang bottle lang ako pero di ko kasi feel yung stickiness nya.