watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4  (Read 87677 times)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 06:07:53 am »
I am on my second week na ng BHA. Bale Monday and friday ko muna sya inaapply. Then on 3rd week onwards MWF na. So far so good. Kakarating lang din ng VMV toner ko (mandelic acid) which is AHA as far as a know and i will slowly incorporate them sa skin care ko until maging 2x a day na sya. I will see pa how my skin tolerates them well. I can't wait for weeks to come para makita ko how my skin reacts and how good the products are. 😆

My wishtrend purchase Finally my tracking number na. 🤗

justuazon

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2017, 07:43:30 am »
I had to stop using cosrx good morning gel cleanser. Napansin ko dumami na talaga yung bilog sa mukha ko. I have used it for a week palang. I don't think I'll take the risk of using it. Rough na ng mukha ko unlike before. Maybe i'm allergic to one of its ingredients. Baka sa tea tree oil? 🤔 What are your 'Holy Grail' cleansers mga sis?😊

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2017, 01:31:09 pm »
ako naman napansin ko, pag low-ph gamit kong cleanser, like, safeguard for sensitive skin, or human heart nature cleanser nagkakaron ako ng butlig butlig

pag yung acne-aid soap ang gamit ko , wala namang ganun,. hindi ko lang alam kung low ph ba yun

bakit need ng low ph sa cleanser mga sis? hindi ba pwede any cleanser lang? ganun?

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2017, 12:22:58 pm »
I've been using wishtrend for a while na. Ang gusto ko kasi sa kanila tinetest na yung products at pili lang talaga kung alin yung effective so kung tinatamad magresearch dun na lang. :)

tried the vit c serum both OST and klairs. mas gusto ko yung OST. pero yung ibang products parang walang masyadong wow effect sa akin.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2017, 01:09:23 am »
^ Why, hindi maganda yung Klairs sis?

snix

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2017, 10:10:26 am »
Hey guys, this is one of my latest posts sa girltalk after the longest time. Mas madalas na ko sa reddit asian beauty. Try visiting that page too super dami kayo matututunan including the importance of low pH cleansers and important ingredients for every skin type.

Also makikita nyo yung routines ng iba na hindi naman talaga puro korean products yung ginagamit. Meron din na mixed japanese, taiwanese and even US or Canadian products yung routine nila pero finofollow pa rin nila yung korean skincare of layering products. Ako, my routine is mixed too. Not saying to ditch this thread but try visiting that page too and share what you learned from there here :)

Anyway, sharing my routine para makita nyo example ng mixed routine and also some tips for beginners.

My skin is super dehydrated and prone to closed comedones (yung parang maliliit na butlig na minsan natutuloy sa pimple)

Morning
1. Wash with water
2. C20 vit c serum
3. Hada Labo Premium lotion (Japanese)
4. Aromatica aloe vera gel
5. Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide serum (Canadian) for fading my dark spots
6. Naruko tea tree shine control and blemish clear serum (taiwanese)
7. Scinic Honey AIO ampoule
8.Mizon Snail gel
9. Biore Aqua fresh uv sunscreen yung blue na tube (japanese)

Night
1. Heimish cleansing balm or Muji cleansing oil or Kose softymo deep cleansing oil - the last 2 are japanese products
2. Lactacyd baby bath wash or HHN moisturizing facial wash or Hada Labo foaming facial wash- first 2 are local products and the Hada Labo is japanese
3. Cosrx A-sol toner
4. C20 vit c serum -wait 20 min for absorption
5. Cosrx BHA -wait 20 min
6. Cosrx AHA - weekends only; wait 20 min
7. Manyo Factory Bifidalacto complex essence
8. Kikumasamune high moist lotion
9. Hada Labo Gokyujun lotion
10. Cosrx Snail mucin
11. Scinic Honey AIO ampoule
12. Kuramoto Bijin Ferment milk(japanese) or Beauty of Joseon cream(korean) or Cerave PM(US) as my moisturizer
13. Cosrx Rice sleeping mask
14. Rosette ceramide gel (japanese) as my occlusive and heavy moisturizer to seal it all in.

On alternative nights, after cleansing my face, I use retin a alone for anti aging.

Ayan example ng mixed routine and it works for me.

I get my products from  Althea, The Skincare Curator, From Busan to Cebu, Shop Pibu, dara beauty market, Mamyo Factory Ph, Naruko Ph Online shops that does preorders from the US, Japan and Korea. Marami nyan sa shoppee and insta.

Other tips:
1. Di nyo kelangan ng super duper haba na routine lalo na kung walang budget. At kung beginner pa lang, pwedeng magstart muna sa basics. Dito nyo rin malalaman kung merong product na hiyang or di kayo hiyang as opposed to sobrang dami agad tas di mo na malaman kung ano nagcacause ng pimples mo.

2. Samples are your best friend. Alam ko meron sa shoppee ng mga nagbebenta ng takal at samples. Very useful ito para di aksaya ang full size pag di hiyang.

3. Wag maoverwhelm. Daming youtube gurus at blogs na wala ng katapusan ang routine sa dami ng products. You don't have to buy all those and you especially don't need all those para gumanda skin mo. Hindi porket gumana sa kanya ganun din effect sayo. Some of the skincare enthusiasts I got to know ang gamit 5 items lang pero umokay skin nila.

4. Consistency is key. Just like exercising, kung gusto mo ng results dapat consistent ka. And skincare is a lifetime investment. Hindi porket naachieve mo na results, titigil mo na.

Anyway, good luck to everyone.


Happy to answer questions and share my knowledge from reddit :)


mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2017, 10:43:48 pm »
question lang! yun P300 discount ba ng althea if you're new registrant, after sms verification? or before sms verification dapat meron na discount code?  thanks.

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2017, 01:06:18 pm »
sis budzwhiz walang effect kasi yung klairs sakin. mas matapang yung OST.

liana

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2017, 10:53:33 am »
Just bought some cosrx pimple pads at Watsons yesterday and only 465 each lang. Nakakaiyak, I bought them for 800-900 before sa online sellers and  at theskincarecurator. They also have the honey sleeping pack also 400+ only.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 09:21:03 am by liana »

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2017, 11:08:48 am »
trueee kaya i hoard when i go to sm hehe! i love cosrx pimple pads!

katniss

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2017, 11:52:55 am »
^how much ang Cosrx pimple patch sa watsons if you know? Thanks! ;)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2017, 02:56:54 am »
I'm on my 3rd week of using COSRX BHA liquid. MF lang ang gamit on first 2 weeks. Now MWF na. And nag start na rin ako with my VMV Toner pero sa AM lang. So far i am loving my skin.

I also get to try WELCOS jeju mask. And every time i wake up in the morning my face looks so bright and glowing. I never loved my skin until i started this routine.

My mizon snail cream, very effective din. I use it as my occlusive and it is cheap pa.

I just receive my LJH Tea tree essence. So far so good. Sayang nag sale ($17) sa HKC Plaza kaso hindi ako nakahabol. Pero they have mixed reviews din when it comes to shipping so i guess it's ok.

So far my AB routine is working and i love it!

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2017, 08:25:54 am »
Hi guys, ang daming new brands ngayon ng sheet masks sa Watsons MOA. May Dr. Morita na ko na nakita, yung others di ko natandaan kasi di naman ako bumili. Nag look around lang ako kasi I still have a lot in my stash. Inuubos ko muna.

Ginamit ko na ulit BHA (Cosrx) ko and once a week pa lang so far wala naman bad effect. Sayang kasi kung di ko gagamitin.

starchaser18

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2017, 01:49:54 pm »
^^sis honeybunny, i also use cosrx bha and vmv superskin 3 toner :) I feel na immune na ako sa VMV toner but I just can't let it go since this greatly helps in reducing my breakouts. I do love cosrx bha, it is very gently yet effective.
I am slowly also introducting VMV Re-everything Primary Treatment Cream. My face looks bright the next day :)

liana

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2017, 05:35:45 pm »
I'm super loving Benton high content steam cream. I've been using it for almost 1 month na and super hiyang yung skin ko. My face became super smooth and medyo may brightening effect also. I often have skin irritation because of food allergy and I noticed when I started using this steam cream medyo it calms down my skin irritation. I use this with Benton snail content essence and it's the perfect combination talaga for people like me who have sensitive skin. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 05:44:35 pm by liana »

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2017, 02:56:27 pm »
^how much ang Cosrx pimple patch sa watsons if you know? Thanks! ;)

470 more or less sorry can't remember the exact price :< I love these pimple pads! easily calms active pimples mabilis sya magdry when i use them

M_Y_S4n_

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2017, 08:32:24 pm »
Hi Sis! Saan makakabili ng "V-fit mask"? Yung ginagamit para magkaroon ng chin? Bale, Korean mask siya shaped in a V, that you wrap underneath your chin and attach to your ears?

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2017, 12:34:22 pm »
hindi ako nagpa-facial this month pero super smooth and soft ng face ko. Mizon toner, vit c serum, sometimes borabit ampoule and dynasty cream are the products that I used. Then occcassionaly si Cosrx BHA and seldom naman yung CosRx AHA kasi ang bilis mag-peel pag ginagamit ko yan.

I'm looking for lightening/brightening night cream. Na-try niyo na ba yung may horse oil cream--Guerrison or yung Real Kill (black)? how was it?

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2017, 09:53:06 pm »
Nakita ko din yung CosRx pimple pads and Ultimate honey overnight mask. They're on sale sa watsons! Forgot to ask lang kung till when ang sale. Anyone knows?

Also I wanna know first kung okay ba sa oily and acne prone skin yung ultimate honey mask nila? Before I buy it sana hehe
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 09:55:59 pm by BacMook »

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2017, 11:33:44 am »
I finally got my wish trend purchase. March 7 ako nag order. April 6 dumating. Responsive naman ang customer service nila every time i try to communicate with them.

I got klairs cleansing oil, klairs smoothing serum, cosrx good morning cleanser and cosrx moisturizer.

 Maybe end of the month ko pa sya gagamitin since i just recently introduced AHA in my routine.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close