watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4  (Read 87728 times)

katniss

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2017, 05:13:11 pm »
^also bought from Wishtrend Vit C 21.5 Serum and Cosrx Centella Blemish Cream! Super excited to try them. :) Hoping na hiyang sa akin :)

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2017, 08:02:11 pm »
mga sis, pano ba bumili sa wishtrend? hehe, door to door din ba sa kanila, like althea?

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2017, 09:00:44 pm »
Mauubos na OST Vit C ko, mga ilang drops na lang. I'm planning to buy Charlotte Cho's Triple C (vit c serum) na collab nya with Cosrx :)

Next on my list to buy:

Skin & Lab Red Serum
CosRx Centella Blemish Cream
CosRx Snail Mucin Essence

any feedback on these 3?

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2017, 03:19:45 pm »
^me too for Cosrx snail mucin essence

Also:
Cosrx bha blackhead power liquid
Cosrx aha 7 whitehead power liquid
Cosrx aha/bha clarifying toner/Innisfree jeju volcani toner. Which is better?
Innisfree super volcanic pore clay mask
Innisfree no sebum mineral powder
Innisfree perefect uv protection triple care spf 50 (torn pa ako dito and biore face milk and aqua rich) Gusto ko sana easily absorbed, yung parang walang nilagay at all, not sticky esp summer ngayon)

I have an oily-sensitive skin with large and open pores.

katniss

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2017, 05:01:07 pm »
i'm using my derma's sunscreen and was interested to try Biore na sana kaso may paraben pala! anyway, still looking for sunscreen na walang paraben at di sticky ilagay sa mukha and walang whitecast. any recos?

mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2017, 11:15:22 pm »
innisfree is ❤️..

i have an acne-prone skin. one-week ko pa lang gnagamit innisfree, my officemates noticed kaagad the difference in my skin. ang bilis matuyo ng pimples ko and feel ko tlaga lumiit pores ko. 😊

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2017, 08:46:03 am »
^what are you using sis? I want my pores to minimize and diminish.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2017, 11:50:30 am »
I tried Innisfree sunblock and it was really nice. Its not sticky on the skin and ang smooth ng face ko parang nag powder.


brandi

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2017, 01:10:14 pm »
^sis this one's the triple care protect spf 50?

mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2017, 10:51:34 pm »
sis brandi.. jeju volcanic toner. if i have time, i also use their green tea seed serum.. not sticky for a serum.

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2017, 04:18:07 pm »
^thanks sis! I'm looking for a sunblock din kasi 😄

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2017, 08:53:49 pm »
Regarding C20 Vit c serum, when I bought it, the color was transparent/clear white and I have read na it easily oxidize so dapat store it properly. I didn't put it in a refrigerator though I store it in my air-conditioned room and nasa pouch siya inside wood cabinet pa. Kaya lang after a month, I noticed na orangey/yellowish na yung color niya ngayon :'(

Can I still use it? Or do I have to throw it away na? I use it everyday and 1/4 pa lang ng bottle nababawas ko. It's the best korean product that I have tried so far kaso nakakahinayang na I can't maximize the use kung ganito :'(

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2017, 02:55:43 am »
^ I have that before, and sadly, mabilis talaga siya mag-oxidize. You can still use it if you like, but the efficacy won't be the same anymore. Most Vit C serums really oxidize fast. Hope this helps  :)

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2017, 01:51:08 pm »
^thanks sis!

Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2017, 02:21:36 pm »
I have tried innisfree, etude house, the face shop and skinfood skincare and cosmetics but didn't work well with my skin. Maybe because most korean skincare focuses more on moisturizing and their cosmetics on giving that dewy look. Which in our humid kind of climate plus if you have an oily skin type, is a disaster (well in my case lol). But, i do love skinfood white grape fresh pact. It is a pressed powder, has a smooth application, light coverage, great for touch ups and good thing about it is, no breakouts. But quite expensive if you gonna buy at malls.

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2017, 06:39:41 pm »
Tinapon ko na yung Vit C ko, kasi sobrang orange nya na kahit naka aircon din ako and sa pinakaloob ng wooden cabinet. So far, it helped naman in lightening my acne spots but right now I stopped using actives. Experiment lang, will see kung ok lang ba sa skin ko na walang actives.

mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2017, 08:23:23 pm »
^thanks sis! I'm looking for a sunblock din kasi 😄

ditto.

ano recommended nyo? tia!

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2017, 09:10:21 pm »
mga sis, gaano katagal after opening na nag-oxidize yung Vitamin C serum niyo?

katniss

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2017, 09:20:54 pm »
Nag-ooxidize ba sya after ma-open. I'm worried tuloy sa binili ko kasi after 12 days ko pa makukuha. Pinasea cargo ko kasi haha

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2017, 10:18:39 pm »
Vitamin C serums oxidize when it's opened. Regardless if it's contained in a cold room, in a ref, even in an amber bottle, it will eventually oxidize. Maximum shelf life is 2 months.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close