We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello Mommies. Update lang with our 2nd munchkin. I am finally done with blood tests. Ang dami niya. Complete cbc, blood typing, vdrl, HBSaG, ogtt and hiv test. During the procedure I was told that bawal pala for pregnant ang HIV test. Kaya they have to let me sign a waiver na ok lang sakin. For me, ok lang naman because i want to make sure. Mahirap na kasi ilang beses narin naman akong na inject so better safe for me and the baby.All negative naman except for the elevated result ng blood sugar ko. Medyo hinay hinay na ako sa sweets especially CS pa naman ako. First week of June will be my next check up and I am so excited to confirm the gender. Last time kasi it was only 92% and I want to confirm it 100%. Kayo ba mommies, nag HIV test din kayo?
mga sis,. kelan nyo balak mag leave? graveyard shift kasi ako. my due date is on July 16.daming nagsabi magpahinga na daw ako sa June kasi malaki na tyan ko hehe.