Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)  (Read 130337 times)

JessicaJones

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #200 on: October 29, 2017, 01:12:53 am »
Girls thanks for your opinion. But like I said I'm just wondering if I maybe sending signals that i'm not aware of. Medyo naive ako when it comes to this stuff. Normal na kwentuhan lang kame before. We even talk About our kids, work and stuff. Actually I just realize na baka he may have been flirting na pala before when he literally ask me out. Siguro medyo nagkakahint ako before pero di ko iniisip na ganon kase I know he knows I'm married. Parang tagal ko na siya kilala, though di kame close, then all of a sudden ganon. I just thought na if guys would cheat, dun na sa single. My next question is, since girls mga sumagot, do you tell your hubby/bf about this?        V

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #201 on: November 05, 2017, 09:51:19 am »
Depende yan sa pagkakakilala mo sa hubby mo kung paano sya mg rereact sa ganyan pero ako ever since open ako kay hubby kaya for sure sasabihin ko.

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #202 on: November 05, 2017, 10:34:03 am »
I just thought na if guys would cheat, dun na sa single. My next question is, since girls mga sumagot, do you tell your hubby/bf about this?       

I think if a guys is married and intends to stay that way sa married din siya papatol para walang mag demand na iwan ang asawa. Siguro kaya ka ganyan is because you are flattered by the attention or the thought that someone is asking you out.

You can mention it to your husband i don?t see why not.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #203 on: November 05, 2017, 12:23:55 pm »
Girls thanks for your opinion. But like I said I'm just wondering if I maybe sending signals that i'm not aware of.


Ganun nanga. You're not aware but it implies something.
The mere fact na kinakausap mo pa sya ng maayos despite him binabastos ka na, he would likely take it as 'okay lang sayo' at baka makaisa sya.



Actually I just realize na baka he may have been flirting na pala before when he literally ask me out.


Yes and since tuloy kwentuhan at di ka pumapalag. Mukhang okay lang sayo ang flirting nya.




My next question is, since girls mga sumagot, do you tell your hubby/bf about this?       

Yes. My ex siguro Hindi kasi I will manage it on my own kasi palaaway yun. I remember nung mag bf palang kami and may classmate ako ganyan. Pumunta ba naman sa school holding a baseball bat!

My current partner oo. Kasi mas level headed sya. Like one time may married colleague ako who asked me out. I found it very odd Kaya ako na mismo umiwas. Then I told my current partner. And what I did about it. Case closed, no issue.

shinies

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #204 on: November 14, 2017, 11:22:08 pm »
Siguro dapat tignan mo din ano ba yung mga "stuff" na pinaguusapan mo sa ibang lalaki bukod kay mister. Kahit parepareho trato mo sa kanila, kung may personal na topic diyan, baka yun iniisip nung malanding office mate mo na senyales para pormahan ka niya.

Tama, kung "friendly" ka pa rin sa kanya kahit na ganyan at nilalandi ka niya, senyales na ok lang sayo ginagawa niya.

Sasabihin ko sa mister ko yan. Kasabay nun pagtigil ng panglalandi nung isa > keep it professional no personal talks whatsoever.

MayVerona

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #205 on: December 01, 2017, 12:23:11 pm »
pag usapan mo sis wag mo gawan ng proof na ginagawa nya yun kasi masasaktan ka lang iclarify mo baket sya sumali doon

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #206 on: December 03, 2017, 11:34:44 pm »
^just leave him alone sis. Sabi nga men are like rubber bands they pull away then come back. Kung wala siyang paramdam magpaka busy ka doing other things. Kung gusto ka niya he will contact you again. If he?s not that into you then he will competely disappear.

Kasi kahit naman araw araw or minu-minuto mo siya text kung ayaw niya mag reply wala ka naman magagawa diba? So better wait for him to initiate contact that way you know he is open to talking. Baka nga gusto niya lang mapag isa so let him be.

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #207 on: December 05, 2017, 08:50:36 am »
^^ Sis give him time, mukhang kailan lang naman nangyari ito and you know naman meron siyang pinagdadaanan and right now that's his priority. But if 2-3 weeks hindi ka pa rin niya kinakausap then thats a sign na wala talaga siyang balak maging close sayo. MAYBE naging ganon lang kayo dahil tinulungan mo siya financially.

I know the feeling kapag feeling mo ikaw ang nagiging shoulder to cry on ng crush mo and secretly hoping na ma-fall siya sayo but sis most of the time baliktad ang nangyayari. Believe me i'm sure he knows crush mo siya and if gusto ka rin niya gagawa yun ng paraan once matapos na pinagdadaanan niya. Sis, stop mo na communication and if kontakin ka niya asking for financial help pag-isipan mo nang mabuti.

You did your part na as a friend ok na yun. :)

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #208 on: December 06, 2017, 04:59:18 pm »
what to do when u told a guy to stop bugging you.
you blocked his no..
but then he bought another sim..
again blocked..
then bought again..
nakaka 5 block na ata..
may bagong sim na naman..

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #209 on: December 06, 2017, 07:34:57 pm »
^Change your sim/number

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2017, 02:10:03 am »
^^ file police report
If may work Yung guy, file a complaint to their HR para matablan naman sya ng hiya for harassing you

drinveilside

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #211 on: December 13, 2017, 05:25:41 am »
Girls thanks for your opinion. But like I said I'm just wondering if I maybe sending signals that i'm not aware of. Medyo naive ako when it comes to this stuff. Normal na kwentuhan lang kame before. We even talk About our kids, work and stuff. Actually I just realize na baka he may have been flirting na pala before when he literally ask me out. Siguro medyo nagkakahint ako before pero di ko iniisip na ganon kase I know he knows I'm married. Parang tagal ko na siya kilala, though di kame close, then all of a sudden ganon. I just thought na if guys would cheat, dun na sa single. My next question is, since girls mga sumagot, do you tell your hubby/bf about this?        V


ayan am a guy and i will give you a guys POV .  Since kausap ka na ng guy and he showed signs of hooking up with you its possible that you have given him a wrong signal you may have said you look good today or something like that..

My suggestion is better not tell your hubby about this and stop talking to the guy and just be civil about it.

I hope am wrong but if you cant end having conversation with him then tell your husband about it. para sya ang pumigil sayo to talk to this guy.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #212 on: December 18, 2017, 05:15:02 pm »
What's the best gift you have ever received from a girl? And why was it the best gift ever?

shelicious

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #213 on: December 25, 2017, 10:51:51 am »

Guy asked  one of his girl tropa na yayain si another girl (bale former hs classmates silang 3), chill chill lang sa resto bar kahit na may gf na si guy.

Kung kayo si guy, bakit nyo kelangan yayain si another girl at ipadaan pa sa ibang tao? Bakit hindi nalang nya yayain si gf instead of another girl?

Sa FB, hindi mutual friends ng gf ni guy yung mga katropa nya nung hs. She added few of his bf's friends but until now, di pa nila sya inaadd and one of those tropa even blocked her.


ansanach

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #214 on: February 27, 2018, 10:58:43 pm »
I am a bit confused about something and would like some insights. Maybe a third party can offer some objectivity.

5 days ago, I posted on a personal ad site. It was not a regular posting where I wrioe what I was looking for. I wrote a fantasy story. Some guys messaged me. There was one guy I ended up meeting and his actions confused me.

We exchanged short emails and he seemed to have a very positive energy, complimenting me on my post and asking me if I wanted it to become a reality.

Me: What's a guy like you doing in a site like this?
Him: Uhm, maybe to fulfill someone's fantasy?

He asked me to watch a movie with him on the weekend and chatted a bit more about our backgrounds, to "hang out".

2 days ago, I met him after his meeting. We went to buy tickets and paid our own way. We chatted for some time because we booked the last full show.

We talked about sex, what we both liked, our experiences. He asked me if I wanted to fool around in the movie theatre.

He asked me to kiss him in the dark, which I did. It was wet. He put his hand between my thighs. I tightened my thighs around his hand. I slid my hand to feel his crotch. He was hard. He asked me if I wanted to lick it later. Then I unbuttoned his shorts with one hand and rubbed his ****. That was really nice. I whispered dirty things in his ear. He licked my bare shoulder and caressed my skin, lay his head on my shoulder.

Then he stopped. I slid my hand in a second time, asking if I should continue. He was breathing hard and I could smell his scent. I assumed he was sweating. He said to do it later. So I took my hand out. There was no more touching.

After the movie, we went out of the mall and he called a business contact. Then we got into his car. During a stop light, he turned to me and told me to come closer. Then he kissed me. That happened one more time. I also kept talking to him about sexual innuendos. I talked about how my ex liked getting a blowjob while driving. He did mention earlier that he also experienced that but now he was saying that he actually found it difficult to concentrate while driving.

We went to McDonald's to eat. He told me he didn't feel like getting a blowjob anymore.

Then he took me home. I thought he wanted to kiss me, so I cupped his face in my hands but his mouth was motionless.

After I got home, I sent him a message. I don't know why I didn't wait for him to message first. I think I felt I had to ask him but all of this didn't dawn on me until then.

Me: Thank you for your time tonight. I really enjoyed it!
Him: Good night! I appreciate you giving your time for this and I had fun with our conversation :) Happy week ahead!
Me: May I ask why you didn't want to go through with what we started?
Him: Something didn't feel right. I'm sorry if it's like that.
Me: No worries. I wanted to do it and you seemed to enjoy it in the movie theatre. So It was just a tad surprising. I hope I didn't turn you off or anything. You could always tell me what's in your mind without fear of offending me. If you think this isn't gonna work out, it's fine so I'll know where I'll stand.
Him: Thanks for being open. Yeah. I just felt this wouldn't work out. I don't want it to happen where we do it then I'll leave. I wasn't 100% into it.
Me: Alright then! If you don't mind telling me why? Then I'll leave you be.
Him: Apologirs [sic] for leading you on. Have a nice day!

Maybe I was naive, I expected too much. Or maybe he wasn't very forthcoming about his intentions? Please give me your thoughts. Thank you.

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #215 on: March 02, 2018, 12:17:43 pm »
... After the movie, we went out of the mall and he called a business contact. Then we got into his car. ....
Nagpaalam muna sa asawa na mala-late pero di pinayagan..

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #216 on: March 02, 2018, 07:08:43 pm »
Is it normal for guys to check on other girls in social media? hindi naman daw mini-message or chat or ni-like ang posts.

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #217 on: March 02, 2018, 07:36:42 pm »
I would say it's natural to us guys... Parang katulad lang yan nung tumitingin kami sa sexy na dumaan.

charizardmommy

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #218 on: March 04, 2018, 02:39:33 pm »
Hi not totally about relationships but mejo related, anong mga pampagwapo tips kay mister? Like skin care routine or vitamins na nakakablooming panglalaki. 12 years kasi age gap namin ni mister, and me natural na baby face ako so mas mukha talaga akong bata pa than i actually am. Ayoko lang na naooffeend siya pag may nakakakita samin at mag siside comment na sobrang bata ng misis mo. So far sunblock lang pinapagamit ko sa kanya. Any suggestions, pogi people of ftalk? :P

drinveilside

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #219 on: March 06, 2018, 03:57:21 am »
I am a bit confused about something and would like some insights. Maybe a third party can offer some objectivity.

5 days ago, I posted on a personal ad site. It was not a regular posting where I wrioe what I was looking for. I wrote a fantasy story. Some guys messaged me. There was one guy I ended up meeting and his actions confused me.

We exchanged short emails and he seemed to have a very positive energy, complimenting me on my post and asking me if I wanted it to become a reality.

Me: What's a guy like you doing in a site like this?
Him: Uhm, maybe to fulfill someone's fantasy?

He asked me to watch a movie with him on the weekend and chatted a bit more about our backgrounds, to "hang out".

2 days ago, I met him after his meeting. We went to buy tickets and paid our own way. We chatted for some time because we booked the last full show.

We talked about sex, what we both liked, our experiences. He asked me if I wanted to fool around in the movie theatre.

He asked me to kiss him in the dark, which I did. It was wet. He put his hand between my thighs. I tightened my thighs around his hand. I slid my hand to feel his crotch. He was hard. He asked me if I wanted to lick it later. Then I unbuttoned his shorts with one hand and rubbed his ****. That was really nice. I whispered dirty things in his ear. He licked my bare shoulder and caressed my skin, lay his head on my shoulder.

Then he stopped. I slid my hand in a second time, asking if I should continue. He was breathing hard and I could smell his scent. I assumed he was sweating. He said to do it later. So I took my hand out. There was no more touching.

After the movie, we went out of the mall and he called a business contact. Then we got into his car. During a stop light, he turned to me and told me to come closer. Then he kissed me. That happened one more time. I also kept talking to him about sexual innuendos. I talked about how my ex liked getting a blowjob while driving. He did mention earlier that he also experienced that but now he was saying that he actually found it difficult to concentrate while driving.

We went to McDonald's to eat. He told me he didn't feel like getting a blowjob anymore.

Then he took me home. I thought he wanted to kiss me, so I cupped his face in my hands but his mouth was motionless.

After I got home, I sent him a message. I don't know why I didn't wait for him to message first. I think I felt I had to ask him but all of this didn't dawn on me until then.

Me: Thank you for your time tonight. I really enjoyed it!
Him: Good night! I appreciate you giving your time for this and I had fun with our conversation :) Happy week ahead!
Me: May I ask why you didn't want to go through with what we started?
Him: Something didn't feel right. I'm sorry if it's like that.
Me: No worries. I wanted to do it and you seemed to enjoy it in the movie theatre. So It was just a tad surprising. I hope I didn't turn you off or anything. You could always tell me what's in your mind without fear of offending me. If you think this isn't gonna work out, it's fine so I'll know where I'll stand.
Him: Thanks for being open. Yeah. I just felt this wouldn't work out. I don't want it to happen where we do it then I'll leave. I wasn't 100% into it.
Me: Alright then! If you don't mind telling me why? Then I'll leave you be.
Him: Apologirs [sic] for leading you on. Have a nice day!

Maybe I was naive, I expected too much. Or maybe he wasn't very forthcoming about his intentions? Please give me your thoughts. Thank you.

other poster might be correct the guy might be married and afraid that there might be strings attached after or it might be hard for him to get out ...

another concern is maybe he isnt that physically/sexually  attracted to you

or paminta sya :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close