Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)  (Read 70410 times)

AprilGal26

• GirlTalker
  • Living her life to the fullest ;)
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 9)
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2017, 11:51:02 pm »
Hi, we've been together for 4 yrs now, and I never encountered naman any cheating problem sa kanya since then.
I mean he dated other girl/s before pero hindi pa kami nun but with his wife pa.
I'm just afraid na baka maulit sakin yung kay wife :(
Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on.

badw33d

• "Bad and Weed" ~~ GOOD!!!
  • GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • badweed
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2017, 08:07:38 pm »
yeah... that's a 50/50 thing.

if he's a playboy, he'll always be one.   ;D ;D ;D
weed a man's perspective? message me.

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2017, 03:26:00 am »
^^I'm just wondering bakit after 4yrs saka ka pa natakot? Saka mo pa naisip na baka gawin sayo yung ginawa sa wife? Di ba dapat bago kayo nagrelasyon naisip mo yun? Why question his sincerity after 4yrs of being together? Ikaw lang makakasagot kung nagbago na nga bf mo, kung sinasabi mo na 4yrs na kayo at may duda ka pa malamang hindi pa nga yan nagbabago kasi hindi ka pa secured e
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

AprilGal26

• GirlTalker
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2017, 12:38:06 am »
^ I know :(
I feel secured naman sa kanya. I don't know lang if kapag tumagal na akmi and magkaron ng sawa factor (which is inevitable), baka maulit.

Anyway, I think he's happy naman with me and I know na he knows naman that he's receiving the love the he wants to receive from me, enough not to look for other girls :)

thanks! :)

drinveilside

• GirlTalker
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2017, 03:34:39 am »
hi aprilgal26,

Honestly its a mystery when guys cheat sometimes even if you are doing everything right we still somehow bite the apple when its there even the best of us would fall for it without knowing we actually committed the mistake.

I also believe that there is a saying that once a cheater always a cheater, however in a relationship that's not always the case i think it depends on how the guy loves you. if they love you enough they wont do it again.

leelee_

« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2017, 07:56:27 am »
Hi guytalkers! :)
Question. I'm in a relationship with a man who's married. when we were still friends/acquaintance, of course we have shared lots of personal stories with each other and I can say that he was a certified playboy and naughty guy "before". I know that I am not the only girl he dated or at least showed his affection while he's still in a relationship.  But now, I guess sobrang nagbago sya and I really can see and feel his sincerity and love for me. He has done lots of sacrifices just to retain the relationship. Just want to know if the cliche will always be true, "a cheater will always be a cheater" ? :(
or is it possible na nagbago talaga say and nakahanap ng katapat nya? :(
TIA! ;)

Hi. Question lang po... Your 'boyfriend' is still married and living with his wife?
Sobrang nagbago sya? How? :D
Sorry honey... but I think this is messy. It ain't gonna be your happy ending, sweetheart.

Run. Far away. While you still can. ;)

AprilGal26

• GirlTalker
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2017, 09:00:15 pm »
Hi. Question lang po... Your 'boyfriend' is still married and living with his wife?
Sobrang nagbago sya? How? :D
Sorry honey... but I think this is messy. It ain't gonna be your happy ending, sweetheart.

Run. Far away. While you still can. ;)

hello leelee_

He is now separated with the wife, but not legally. It's just that I got afraid of his history as a cheater :(
I don't know why just now, maybe because I got sot attached and fell inlove with my man so much? more than I felt for him before :(
kaya siguro medyo bigla akong kinabahn bigla

orangetabby

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2017, 10:45:27 pm »
Totoo ba na naiintimidate ang mga guys? If yes, how and why?
 :D

NeilRudecat

• GirlTalker
  • The Truth on Informed Choice & Women Empowerment!
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2017, 08:56:19 am »
Hi AprilGal26,

You're in a relationship with someone who has been playing around with women.

Ano ba ang nagugustuhan sa lalaking ni hindi marunong makipagrelasyon, walang paggalang sa pagkatao ng kaniyang kapwa, walang respeto sa mga babae?

So mage-expect ka na tatratuhin ka niyang tao...na may damdamin?

Sana hindi na pinapatulan ang mga lalaking ganiyan.

Sana makahanap ka ng lalaki na may history na pagiging honest at faithful.   You deserve to be truly loved.  Mahalin mo naman ang sarili mo.  Don't become the new toy of this player.
(http://)

badw33d

• "Bad and Weed" ~~ GOOD!!!
  • GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • badweed
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2017, 01:36:41 pm »
Totoo ba na naiintimidate ang mga guys? If yes, how and why?
 :D

Yes. I believe everybody does.

how and why? depends.
weed a man's perspective? message me.

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2017, 06:12:31 pm »
^I agree. Sabi ng guy friends ko naiintimidate sila kapag sobrang ganda ng girl or kapag matalino or mas mayaman/stable compared sa kanila. Feeling nila basted na agad sila kapag pinormahan nila or wala silang pag-asa.

Pansin ko yung mga friends ko na successful careerwomen sila yung walang lovelife kasi may standards na sila e. Dapat kapantay or higit sa kanila ang guy.
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

NeilRudecat

• GirlTalker
  • The Truth on Informed Choice & Women Empowerment!
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2017, 07:18:31 pm »
^Ang mga lalaking yan ang may problema sa kanilang self esteem.  Minsan meron ngang agressive pero ipu-put down naman ang babae.

Ako, I am so attracted with women who are assertive and sophisticated.  I love the interaction and exchange of ideas.
(http://)

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2017, 09:49:14 pm »

Honestly its a mystery when guys cheat sometimes even if you are doing everything right we still somehow bite the apple when its there even the best of us would fall for it without knowing we actually committed the mistake.

I think this is just for people who act like animals and don't have self control. Iyan ang problem sa mga lalaki, they don't have self awareness, they let their d*ck rule their minds, parang aso/hayop di marunong gumamit ng utak or manindigan ano ang tama na dapat gawin.

i think it depends on how the guy loves you. if they love you enough they wont do it again.

If the guy loves you, he will NEVER do such a thing.

AkosiBella

• GirlTalker
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2017, 01:55:55 am »
What if sa inyo nangyari ito? What do you think is the right thing to do?

Dahil maloko kayo nakabuntis kayo ng girl na may isang anak at married na sa iba. Yung husband niya malayo at hindi makauwi kaya naisipan niyang mag boyfriend na ulit. Pero never sila nawalan ng communication dahil nagpapadala ng pera ang asawa niya sa kanya. Nagkataon na seryoso siya sa relasyon niyo. Inaayawan niya ang asawa niya para bumuo kayo ng pamilya. Her husband is still trying to reach out. Pero shinashut off na niya. Ayaw na daw niya dun.

I know someone na nasa ganitong situation. Na parang di niya alam kung pano niya lulusutan dahil hindi naman talaga niya planong tumagal dun sa girl.

kvan

• Introvert, Demisexual
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Accidental Cougar
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2017, 02:53:50 am »
^Buti nga sa kanya! He knows what he was getting into. Siguro kung [textspeak!]-anong mga pambobola ginawa dun sa girl.
"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" ---Matthew 6:34

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2017, 08:51:16 am »
^^ well, the law is still on his side. The girl is in a deeper sh*t.

Pareho naman sila ng girl na manloloko. Both of them did this to their lives so I guess they just have to bear the consequences.

AkosiBella

• GirlTalker
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2017, 10:45:07 am »
Well si girl naman even before pa ng kakilala ko may ibang naging boyfriend pa siya.

Very controlling ang girl ngayon.  Maybe she feels na iiwan din siya. Although hindi naman iiwanan ni guy ang responsibilities niya dun sa baby nila. 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 10:48:17 am by AkosiBella »

dismembered

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Damn you all!
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2017, 01:07:02 pm »
Well si girl naman even before pa ng kakilala ko may ibang naging boyfriend pa siya.

Very controlling ang girl ngayon.  Maybe she feels na iiwan din siya. Although hindi naman iiwanan ni guy ang responsibilities niya dun sa baby nila.

Buti nga sa kanya. May asawa na nga pumapapel pa kasi sya. If ever man hindi nya anak talaga yun, malay natin kung sa iba, sana magdusa pa din ang kilala mong lalake dahil sa pinasok nyang kalokohan. Deserve nya kung magkanda leche leche ang buhay nya dahil sa mga nangyayari.
"Look, I really don't want to go to hell, but I can't stop my nature. I'm just a hateful person."

AkosiBella

• GirlTalker
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2017, 10:57:07 pm »
Nagdudusa naman na siya. Hirap na hirap na siya sa pinasok niya. Siya kasi sumasalo ng lahat ng gastos ngayon dahil walang work si girl. Si girl naman plano na daw magwork since nanganak na. Wish ko lang magbago na ng ugali yun. Siya na nga yung may bahong tinatago siya pa yung matapang. Masyadong makapal ang mukha. Hindi marunong mahiya.

dismembered

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Damn you all!
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2017, 02:09:25 pm »
^ Parehas lang. In the end, we always get what we deserve. Kawawa din naman yung asawa nya na nag work abroad na inahas din ni lalake. So fair lang kung magdusa din si lalake.
"Look, I really don't want to go to hell, but I can't stop my nature. I'm just a hateful person."

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close