Author Topic: Singapore (Thread 27)  (Read 35049 times)

kwang sun

• so vain
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: Singapore (Thread 27)
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2017, 03:35:58 am »
Hi po planning to go to singapore! Hehe can you recommend website or hotels or hostels to choose from and san din  madanda mag tour ????? Ano po mas cheaper singapore or thailand?? Thanks

ms.eya

• Probationary
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2017, 11:20:02 am »
Hello, Saan kayo bumibili ng discounted tickets for the attraction? Pls. Help.  :)

brandi

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2017, 03:00:05 pm »
^sis sa klook. Download mo lang app.

Sharing our recent trip. Thank you sa lahat ng inputs from here!

4 adults and 2 kids. Prices in pesos.
Airfare airasia going to malaysia 25k, going back to manila 22k thru cebu pac.
Princeton Hotel 2k
Legoland hotel 8k since it's peak season already breakfast included.
MBS 21k

Legoland tickets 5k
USS tickets 8k
Both from klook!

Pocket money 20k. Food and transpo included. We rode taxis for convenience since have kids with us. May sukli pa.

For our taxis, I used Grab. It's so hard to communicate with uber because you can't message them directly in the app.

Day 0 -arrival at Johor Bahru, we met relatives there that's why we went there first. Stayed at Princeton Hotel.

Day 1 -breakfast at mcdo. Went to Legoland Hotel to check in around 10am but check in time is 4pm. We were able to check in by 1pm. We had lunch at kfc. Good thing I did not buy tickets beforehand because not everyone's interested. We really enjoyed the legoland theme park esp the kids because there were only few people who went there with us as in we did not really wait in queue for every ride that we went to. The hotel staff and services were very impressive as well as the hotel's interior itself even if I am not a lego lover. The kingdom room that we got was so superb.

Day2 -breakfast buffet in legoland hotel. They don't have a list so you can really take turns. We booked a service from legoland hotel directly to marina bay sands hotel because we stayed there. It is a bit costly unlike when you ride a bus but I can assure you that it's worth it esp when you have a hectic schedule. Hassle free and in just 40 mins we already arrived in MBS. the architecture and interior are indeed amazing. You really get what you pay for. Theroom got a nice city view. No breakfast included. We rest for a while, visit the deck and infinity pool. Access is limited to guests but if you'll check in with a big group you can just simply take turns. In the afternoon we went to esplanade, merlion, ate at the food strip there. We stayed at the merlion park until night time to see the city lights. The place is really good in the eyes at night. Everything's just instagram worthy.

Day 3 -we went to vivo city for brunch the sentosa afterwards for USS. we initially planned to go altogether and just like legoland, everybody's not interested same with SEA haha! I really love klook!  I can book tickets in an instant and in 2 mins i already have the vouchers! I will not definitely delete this app. USS was just okay for me. I've been to tokyo disney sea and I felt that I like the latter more though I am really looking forward to Universals studios in Japan because Harry Potter. i hope it won't disappoint.

Day 4 -enroute to manila.

I really loved the legoland and its hotel. It's worth coming back unlike singapore. It feels as if im in makati and luneta haha sorry! If and ever I will be coming back to singapore, it will be just for a staycation in MBS. It did not fail to calm me with its view. I am really amazed with its architecural design and the views surrounding it. You'll really feel that you're on a vacation. I am a beach person and never in my life, I appreciated a staycation to relax and I'd rather stay at home, We are not interested in little india, museums, and chinatown that's why it's not on our itinerary even the zoo - because we don't want to see caged animals, they look pitiful. For the food, I'm still for Japan when it comes to price and quality, and of course the taste! :)

Thanks to this thread. Now signing off!  :)

jara.g

• Probationary
  • films and chips
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2017, 02:17:02 pm »
Hi i am planning to go in singapore this coming august. then ang plan ko sana from singapore pupunta ako ng vietnam then vietnam to manila.

Did anyone of you tried this na? yung one way ticket lang kukunin pero may sure return ticket ka pero sa ibang country na.

gusto ko sana subukan kaso lang hindi kaya ako magkaproblema sa immigration?

xtine

• Certified Jetsetter
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ...my next destination
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2017, 08:30:20 am »
^You have to ensure that you have vietnam to phiippines return fare.  Kasi pwede ka haharangin ka sa check in mo (SG) going to vietnam if you don't have any resident visa going there and wala ka return flight to PH. 

This is because your passport country is not same as the 2nd country you are going to.  So they will be strict and look for your return ticket.

imeego

• full-time mom of 2 adorable kids and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2017, 12:38:05 pm »
Done with our Sg trip, thanks po sa thread na to

Here's my trip report
Day 0- 7 pm arrival via silkair
- taxi to Hard rock hotel
-dinner at mcdo
Day 1- USS
Day 2- swimming at the hotel pool
- SEA aquarium
- Vivo city
- sentosa merlion and skyride
Day 3- transferred to Marina Bay Sands hotel, was able to check in  at around 11 am, may available room na daw but nasa 8th floor lang.. ok na samin, the room has a nice view of GBTB naman
- Artscience museum
- GBTB cloud forest, flower dome and supertree grove
Day 4- zoo
- The Shoppes, sampan ride and watched the rain oculus
- sands skypark
Day 5- swimming at MBS' pool
- merlion park
Day 6- river safari
- The Shoppes for some last minute shopping
Day 7- 8 am flight

Since we have 2 kids with us, puro taxi lang kami, kahit from mbs to gbtb kasi mainit nakakapagod maglakad..mga natry naming kainan aside from my kids' favorite (mcdo and kfc) -  toast box, rasapura masters, ajisen ramen, din tai fung, dutch something sa paragon, inroom dining sa mbs, mel's diner and goldilocks sa USS)..medyo napagastos kami sa toys, souvenirs etc sa toys r us and sa stores inside USS, zoo and sa river safari, kung ano-ano nadadampot ng mga anak ko 😆magastos din sa mga convenience stores, around 30 sgd din everytime we buy drinks and snacks  for the kids..but, sa pocket money namin may natira pang around 65k ☺  ang ganda ng Sg, napakalinis pa..ang toilets nila super linis 😆

« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 09:05:01 pm by imeego »

ezonme

• i'm a bear and i'm a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • and i'm LOVIN' it
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2017, 04:16:24 pm »
May I ask po kung may available transportation from Legoland to SG every hour? Yung isang bus tour na na check ko kasi SG to Legoland ng 9:30am tapos yung next trip pa is at 5:30pm. I don't think we'll be spending our whole day here kasi.
soon..

micci

• Super GirlTalker
  • rain or shine..
« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2017, 11:31:28 pm »
^same concern sis..not sure if whole day ang kailangan for legoland..hindi pa din kasi ako nagbu-book ng package bus transfers e,iniisip ko if ok lang na mag-diy na lang from sg or hassle ang diy?
a successful relationship requires falling in love many times.....

...with the same person.
:-*

ezonme

• i'm a bear and i'm a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • and i'm LOVIN' it
« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2017, 11:58:28 pm »
Concern ko lang kasi din sis baka super haba ng pila sa immigration to and from.. i read sa blog ni mommyfleur na pag naka private car ka you don't have to alight sa sasakyan unlike pag naka bus but yun nga lang S$200 Round trip for a Toyota Innova.. okay sana kung group kaya lang 2 lang kami ng son ko so medyo namamahalan ako..
soon..

micci

• Super GirlTalker
  • rain or shine..
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2017, 12:12:40 am »
^coming from sg ba kayo?try mo yung wts travel,i think meron sila departure from legoland na 2pm yata..ay kaya lang may hello kitty town pa pala yun  :D

kung grab car kaya to legoland how much?

...with the same person.

michi247

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2017, 04:18:04 pm »
^^ nag WTS lang din kami dati, mas mura siya kaysa sa private car. Day Trip lang din kami sa Legoland.

micci

• Super GirlTalker
  • rain or shine..
« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2017, 08:30:29 pm »
^sis ilang oras travel from sg to legoland?and ilang oras kayo dun?pumunta din ba kayo sa hello kitty town?

...with the same person.

smile22

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Life is short, smile while you have teeth.
    • View our SDE here:
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2017, 12:02:12 am »
^hi. this is my concern too. i have a kid kasi with me and sa mga nabasa ko sa blogs ang hassle pala pag nag public transpo kasi bababa ka pa ng bus and pila sa immigration. whereas kung sa car ka, iaabot lang ang passport ganyan. so im planning to take a cab from changi to Johor. May nakausap na ko na cab driver sgd80 ang price pag from airport to Johor.

Now ang concern ko naman is from legoland to SG. Pero i think may mga buses naman dun direct to SG not sure lang ng skeds.
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Love! Love! Love! 01.15.15 SDE: http://vimeo.com/117387641

ezonme

• i'm a bear and i'm a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • and i'm LOVIN' it
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2017, 12:48:15 am »
^super haba po ba talaga lagi ng pila sa immigration to and from? Yung nakikita ko kasing posts sa web ang haba talaga ng pila
soon..

micci

• Super GirlTalker
  • rain or shine..
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2017, 12:57:36 am »
^^ nag WTS lang din kami dati, mas mura siya kaysa sa private car. Day Trip lang din kami sa Legoland.
sis michi247,convenient ba kung wts?yung bus transfers lang ba kinuha nyo or yung may park tickets na?ilang oras travel from sg?thanks :)

...with the same person.

obsessivecompulsivegeek

« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2017, 09:35:01 pm »
Hi! Pwede din bang magpacheck ng itinerary mga sis? My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Singapore this May 23 and May 27.

May 23:
*Arrive at SG at 215. Tapos, punta sa bahay ng sister ko to freshen up and unpack things. We'll be staying sa kanila kaya huhu sobrang swerte kasi libre na lodging! Downside though is they live near the airport, so mga 1hr daw away from the city. But narealize ko, mas sulit na yung libreng bahay kesa mag 1k/night kami na tirahan =)) and in case mahirapan kami, we can stay din with my cousin naman who lives in Bishan (nearer na ata yun?) Anyway... next part ng Iti
*Madame Tussaud's and Trick Eye Museum [Actually, having a difficult time here. Alin ba best na bisitahin sa Madame Tussaud's, Trick Eye, pati yung Art in Island ba yun. yung parang Trick Eye din!]
*Walk around SG lang and explore explore leisurely

May 24:
*Sentosa
*USS
*then, again, kill time with lakad lakad sa mga sceneries or sa kung saan man.

May 25:
*Singapore Zoo
*Singapore Night Safari

May 26:
*Shopping sa Orchard Road or somewhere else.
*Transfer to KL via Bus

May 27:
*Roam around KL city proper (probably Petronas lang though since limited [textspeak!] time)
*630 PM Flight Back to MNL

Okay lang ba yung mga main attractions na pupuntahan namin? Or may iba pa ba kayong masusuggest that we can go to? :)

How about mga parks that we can visit?

Thanks!!

michi247

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2017, 07:30:02 pm »
^^ bus transfers lang kinuha namin pero may package sila kung gusto mo ng may park tickets din. more or less 2 hrs yung travel + immigration.

Legoland lang pinuntahan namin kasi mga lunch time na kami dumating. Pero natapos naman namin yung theme park since wala naman pila sa ga rides. :)

micci

• Super GirlTalker
  • rain or shine..
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2017, 12:43:28 am »
^thanks sis..we're thinking din na bus transfers na lang kunin namin kasi kung with tickets parang limited yung time since kasama sa package nila yung hello kitty town..baka kasi mabitin yung son ko na biglang aalis na hehe..although plan din namin puntahan yung hello kitty town kung keri pa..
ano pala mga restos sa legoland?meron bang pang-pinoy tastebuds?hehe..kahit fried chicken lang pwede na sa anak ko  :P

...with the same person.

obsessivecompulsivegeek

« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2017, 02:02:12 pm »
Ive read through thread 26 and now tong thread 27, but i still have a few questions.

1. Can anyone please help me regarding my itinerary (skeleton palang) huhuhu. I placed it above.
2. Meron bang mga outlet shops dito sa SG like for sports?? Cause boyfriend is a big fan of sporting goods.
3. Can someone please enlighten me kung ano Talaga yung difference ng EZ link and Yung unli tourist pass ??? Im quite confused eh. And ano mas sulit for 4D3N and mga magkano kailangan kong iload?:/

Thanks in advance sissies!!

michi247

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2017, 06:35:19 pm »
^^ marami resto pero yung kinainan namin may fish and chips and fried chicken. Yun lang din kasi gusto ng anak ko. :)

^ yung Tourist pass SGD10 yata siya per day then yung EZ link, yung iload mo. I tried both and feeling ko mas nakamura ko sa EZ Link kasi hindi naman lumagpas ng 5SGD yung train and bus ride namin. Depende siguro sa pupuntahan niyo, compute mo na lang sa gothere.sg

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close