Author Topic: Singapore (Thread 27)  (Read 30494 times)

drag0nfly

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Singapore (Thread 27)
« Reply #380 on: July 07, 2019, 05:19:48 am »
^Hi sis.  Did you mean The Strand Hotel?  If so, dyan din kami nag-stay 2 years ago and it's where I booked again for our trip next month.  Super convenient nga ng location na yan.  From airport to right in front of the hotel if you take the MRT.

Din Tai Fung just around the corner, too, katabi lang ng Food Republic.  National Museum din nila ilang lakad lang. 

cherrhys

• Super GirlTalker
  • stressed...=P
« Reply #381 on: July 07, 2019, 10:01:39 am »
^Yes, The Strand Hotel nga.  Sorry for the typo. hehe!
Stay-at-Home Mother of FIVE! :D

bzbee

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #382 on: July 25, 2019, 03:54:10 pm »
hi sissies! we're planning a family trip to SG, just me, my husband and our 2 kids. is it advisable to bring a 1-year old and 3-year old to USS?  i've been to SG a few times but not in USS so i'm not familiar with the place and the rides. they both get to enter for free but i'm not sure if they will enjoy it since they are still young. if not, maybe we should rather go somewhere else like Singapore Zoo?

keilu

• GirlTalker
« Reply #383 on: July 25, 2019, 04:09:11 pm »
^^ Universal Studio Singapore is geared more towards teens/adults. the only kiddie ones are Minions, Sesame Street and Madagascar. check out their site so you can see what rides/shows/ meet and green they offer: https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/universal-studios-singapore/things-to-do/shows

i think at that age they may enjoy the Singapore Zoo more though

crzysxycl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #384 on: July 30, 2019, 11:19:53 am »
^^Sis, my baby was 1 yr old when we went to USS din. Hindi nya masyado naenjoy kasi konti lang attractions na pwede sya. Maliit lang din ang USS kaya around 4 or 5pm umalis na kami, ilang hrs din kami naghintay sa ibang kasama namin na nag rides. Like sis keulu said, I think mas maeenjoy ng kids mo ang singapore zoo.

bzbee

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #385 on: August 06, 2019, 03:44:01 pm »
thanks for the feedback! we probably won't go to USS anymore. right now we're planning to go to SEA Aquarium, gardens by the bay, singapore zoo and maybe botanical gardens.  hoping to find other options to choose from. any other suggestions on where to go with toddlers?

purple_girl

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #386 on: October 10, 2019, 10:54:11 am »
hi! ask ko lang if may nakapag try na mag stay sa ibis bencoolen or ibis macpherson? any feedback? looking for decent place (yung okay for kids) to stay na medyo affordable, tipong <30k for 6 nights. thanks!

purple_girl

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #387 on: November 02, 2019, 10:00:26 am »
will be in sg this december for training, ask ko lang if you have any suggestions on which sites we could visit after work. we'll likely get off work around 5:30 PM and will probably stay in holiday inn clarke quay. we're willing to commute naman. on our last day, plan namin mag uss and mag roam around before we head to the airport. we'll leave our luggages na lang sa hotel while we explore.

nerddict

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #388 on: November 05, 2019, 01:27:05 pm »
^you can go to the Gardens by the Bay after your training kasi sa gabi talaga okay puntahan ang gardens :) saka Merlion na din since magkakalapit lang naman sila :)

purple_girl

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #389 on: November 05, 2019, 03:23:31 pm »
^thanks sis!

ficklemind

• Free as a Bird
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #390 on: November 05, 2019, 04:07:02 pm »
^ ilang days ba kayo sis?

On workdays, you can go to the following places (in any order), around CBD area naman ang mga to so malapit lang sa hotel nyo and sa workplace (?), madali lang mapupuntahan after work. Even if you start 5:30 to 6, hinde kayo magagahol sa oras.

Day1 - Gardens by the Bay , Marina Bay Sands
Day2 - Merlion Park, Raffles and Esplanade Area
*you can combine the places in Day 1 & 2 so you can explore other places pa
Day3 - Orchard area
Day4 - Bugis area (Bugis Street + Haji Lane + Arab Street etc)
Day5 - Chinatown

Other places na malalapit sa Central Business District:
Botanical Garden
Sentosa
Little India (Mustafa Centre is 24hr shopping centre, pwedeng pwede isingit any time of day or night)
Clarke Quay - well dito naman kayo magsstay so  ;D
nearby Parks

pwede din kayo mag food trip sa mga famous Hawker Centers like Maxwell or Newtorn and the one in Old Airport road, they are not that far naman.

Also, the sun sets late in SG compared here so maliwanag pa ang start ng mga gala nyo  ;)

madami pa mapupuntahan but above are on top of my head.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 04:10:22 pm by ficklemind »

purple_girl

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #391 on: November 05, 2019, 06:21:30 pm »
^thanks sis! we'll likely be staying 5 days (monday - friday). friday will be our free day. we want to extend sana kaya lang di pwede kasi sinabihan na kami ng manager namin that we need to be back by saturday gawa ng may office event.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close