Author Topic: Singapore (Thread 27)  (Read 36190 times)

shygirlme

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Singapore (Thread 27)
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2017, 07:04:49 pm »
^For me Yes! But yung iba kong friends di nasasarapan eh

ficklemind

• Free as a Bird
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2017, 01:17:57 pm »
^^fave ko din meatballs ng ikea. sis ko sabi kalasa lang daw burger steak ng jollibee, dunno if negative or positive yun.

Escapaira

• Senior GirlTalker
  • まりあ
    • Instagram
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2017, 03:45:58 pm »
Hi mga sis, pwede magpahelp sa itinerary namin kung okay na ba ito?

Day 1: 8:50 am arrival
- Early check-in sa Pines Hostel
- Bugis
- Little India
- Marina Bay
- Gardens by the Bay

Day 2:
- USS

Day 3:
- Legoland

Day 4:
- Sentosa Fun

Day 5: 17:00 Flight Back to Manila
- Any idea kung ano pwede namin gawin?
Skincare . Foods . Travel
目指すべき所に、近道は存在しない。
Please check my onlineshop: https://shopee.ph/orenjisan/

ezonme

• i'm a bear and i'm a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • and i'm LOVIN' it
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2017, 02:46:22 am »
Hello. Anyone going to Universal studio between Mar 22 to April 20? I just booked a ticket for 1 adult and 1 kid but I forgot to select my travel date. I will be traveling on May 6.

Total is S$132 I bought it from the RWsentosa website. Will give discount na lang. Please message me. Thank you.
soon..

ms.eya

• Probationary
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2017, 11:38:09 pm »
Hi mga sis,
May alam ba kayo na hotel or hostel na accessible,safe at malinis  betweenn 1~3k  lang per night?
Kahit airbnb  baka may masuggest kayo patulong naman po.  thanks in advance sa mga magsusuggest.

happy_pomelo

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2017, 09:33:39 am »
Hi!

We're watching Coldplay concert this Friday and we have Friday AM, whole day Saturday and Sunday AM to do other activities.  If we're targeting the following, what would be the most efficient order for the activities?  I got these from the YourSingapore site.

It's been 10 years since we last visited SNG and wala pang Marina Bay Sands nun!!!  :P

Padang history tour

Field of dreams

From the Padang walk down to Old Parliament Lane to see the statue commemorating the landing of Sir Stamford Raffles and get ready for the next leg of our Singapore tour.

National Museum?

National Gallery Singapore?

Cruise the Singapore River

The cruise takes you past the different quays (Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Marina Bay) which are lined with shops and restaurants, and is the ideal place for a leisurely stroll.

Other options:

Must-dos along the Circle MRT Line

Esplanade MRT: The grand dame of local arts

Go on a guided tour of the Esplanade that?ll take you behind the scenes, and then pop by the rooftop terrace at dusk for a postcard-perfect shot of the city.

Explore Singapore along the North-South MRT Line

City Hall

Alight here to explore the Civic District, a must-visit for cultural aficionados. Head to the National Museum of Singapore, the oldest museum in Singapore, and explore its two main galleries, Singapore History Gallery and Singapore Living Galleries. Then, check out the Peranakan Museum?this ten-gallery venue houses the world?s largest overview of Peranakan (of Straits-born Chinese or Malay descent) life. Here, you?ll learn more about Peranakan food, spirituality, and traditional arts such as embroidery and beadwork.

For dining and entertainment in the heart of the city, make your way to Capitol Theatre & Piazza.

Dhoby Ghaut

If you?re in town around the time of public holidays, be sure to head to the presidential grounds of the Istana, which is occasionally open to the public. The main Istana building was completed in 1869 and the picturesque gardens contain an old Japanese artillery gun, a deeply-wooded grove area, and lily ponds. Pro tip: sign up for guided walks to make the most of your visit there.

If you?re up for a short trek, be sure to make a stop at Fort Canning Park for even more lush greenery, with an extra peppering of history. Attractions to check out include the Battle Box (a World War II museum), and the Fort Canning Green, which makes for a great picnic space when it?s not playing host to music festivals.

And shopping of course!  Kahit sa Vivo City and Changi airport na lang.

xtine

• Certified Jetsetter
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ...my next destination
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2017, 09:55:55 am »
^Just visit the usual, the one in the website is more for those with more time here in SG

MBS
Botanical Garden
Esplanade
Sentosa
Jurong Bird Park
Singapore Zoo
Gardens by the Bay
Orchard Rd
Ikea

happy_pomelo

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2017, 04:09:32 pm »
^Thanks xtine. 

I'll just check out the items you listed and see which ones are within the same vicinity.

stebsy

• BURLESQUE
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • immortal
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2017, 10:00:50 pm »
Hello mga sis, ask ko lang if anyone of you knows a nice place sa Suntec City tower 3 na may nice view. Kung saan pwede tumambay. Nagawi kasi ako dun nung isang araw, sa isang office. Ganda ng view. Nagbabakasakali lang if may alam kayo. TIA
i want a perfect ending.

tabularasa08

• Junior GirlTalker
  • nocturnal babe
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2017, 03:03:42 am »
question po, sa USS ba, makikita talaga yung mga "real life" Sesame Street characters? ang main reason kase ng trip namin sa November is to celebrate my son's 3rd birthday and for him to see Elmo in person. Super love nya kase si Elmo. Magiging super happy sya if he will have a chance to have a close interaction with Elmo, yung tipong pwede nya i-hug.  ;D
"i am like a falling star who has found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in heavens forever."
-Amy Tan

smile22

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Life is short, smile while you have teeth.
    • View our SDE here:
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2017, 03:47:47 am »
hello. we are planning to celebrate our daughter's 7th bday sa SG. I was able to book a flight na Wednesday afternoon to Saturday Night. Bali Sunday at 1 AM ang flight back to Manila.

Question, is it worth it to go to Legoland? If worth it, plan ko sana dumerecho from airport to Johor ng afternoon. Spend the night there. Then Thursday whole day Legoland.

Tapos Friday USS-Sentosa  whole day. Then Saturday SG zoo. Rest. Then sa afternoon do the walking trip Merlion - Esplanade - Helix bridge - Supertree grove. Rest na din.

Then dinner and proceed to airport. Keri ba itong itinerary na to with a 7 yr old in tow mga sisses? First time namin mag SG pamilya. Sana may makasagot, other suggestions are welcome. Thank you In advanced. :)
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Love! Love! Love! 01.15.15 SDE: http://vimeo.com/117387641

kaythrielle

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2017, 03:30:27 am »
^^sis tabularasa08, yes! Makikita doon ang Sesame Street characters including Elmo! They have an area specifically for them and may scheduled performances throughout the day.
If you're interested, they also have breakfast with Sesame St characters available every Saturday. Well actually simple breakfast buffet lang sya, pang bata. But then the characters will go inside the cafe and iikot bawat table so everybody gets a chance to have pictures taken with them. :)

^sis smile22, okay din sa Legoland.
About your Saturday itinerary, parang doable naman, kaya lang nakakapagod. Sanay ba sa lakaran anak mo? Kasi kung hindi malamang magreklamo at magpakarga sa inyo. hehe

michi247

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2017, 11:45:35 am »
^^ Ok naman puntahan ang Legoland. Pinagsunod din naman sa iti ang Legoland and USS, pagod siya pero kinaya naman, nagpahinga na lang kami sa last day before airport. Doon sa city tour, nagpabuhat na anak ko at napapagod na sa kakalakad. hehe! 5 yrs old siya that time

Day 1 DIY City Tour
Day 2 USS
Day 3 Legoland
Day 4 Rest and back to Manila

sa SG zoo, 7yrs old na siya nun so nagwhole day kami kasi ayaw niya umuwi hanggat di namin nakita yung nasa map. Which is okay na rin, at least natapos namin at di sayang sa entrance fee.

smile22

• Junior GirlTalker
    • View our SDE here:
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2017, 12:52:13 am »
hello sis kaythrielle and michi247 salamat sa pagsagot. really appreciate it :)

bali ok naman sa lakaran yung daughter ko. namumundok kasi kaming pamilya so sanay sa mahabang lakaran. :) how long does it take kaya sisses yung  walking trip Merlion - Esplanade - Helix bridge - Supertree grove..? may 2 hours ba kami naglalakad nyan? hehe. this is to kill time na din kasi 1AM pa flight namin so sayang naman kung d namin mapupuntahan.. but this is optional syempre if i see na pagod na sya or kami.. siguro derecho nalang kami sa gardens by the bay. chill lang dun.

ellyrem

• GirlTalker
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2017, 07:38:47 am »
^ ang layo nyan sis.. pero aliw naman kasi madami ka makikita huwag lang talaga sa tanghaling tapat ka maglalakad, super init! ang pampatay mo lang talaga ng oras habang naglalakad ay ang mag picture at ienjoy ang view. :) naka survived naman ang 8 yr old and 6 yr old kids ko and a senior my mom from the asian civilization museum to marina bay sands then after magpahinga sa marina bay sands supertree grove and flower dome naman.. may mga hinto din yan para magpahinga like sa esplanade para umupo at magpalamig sa aircon nila. hehe at kung saan may shade na pwede sila maupo for a while.  :)

smile22

• Junior GirlTalker
    • View our SDE here:
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2017, 09:42:01 pm »
^thanks sis mga 5PM pa namin balak magstart ng walking tour after ng SG zoo, pahinga konti, merienda. then walking tour ng mga 5 or 6pM. para makita namin yung itsura ng walanglights saka may lights. how long did it take you to walk sis including the rest stops from the museum to supertree grove? :)

tabularasa08

• Junior GirlTalker
  • nocturnal babe
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2017, 10:36:31 pm »
^^sis tabularasa08, yes! Makikita doon ang Sesame Street characters including Elmo! They have an area specifically for them and may scheduled performances throughout the day.
If you're interested, they also have breakfast with Sesame St characters available every Saturday. Well actually simple breakfast buffet lang sya, pang bata. But then the characters will go inside the cafe and iikot bawat table so everybody gets a chance to have pictures taken with them. :)

thank you, sis kaythrielle! okay na kami na makita si Elmo sa mismong park.  ;D
ang birthday kase ni LO(and his dad) falls on a Friday and yun ang plan namin to visit USS and back to PH na kami ng Saturday. excited na ako kahit na Nov pa ang travel date namin!
"i am like a falling star who has found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in heavens forever."
-Amy Tan

o9kristin

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2017, 12:25:38 am »
hello sis kaythrielle and michi247 salamat sa pagsagot. really appreciate it :)

how long does it take kaya sisses yung  walking trip Merlion - Esplanade - Helix bridge - Supertree grove..? may 2 hours ba kami naglalakad nyan?

It took us less than an hour nung nilakad namin. I think kaya ng mas mabilis pa kasi mainit nung time na nagpunta kami (around 9am).
My ♥ beats for my lil Chestnut!

smile22

• Junior GirlTalker
    • View our SDE here:
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2017, 03:32:51 am »
hi sis o9kristin wow kaya pala ng 1 hour. that's good news. kala ko kukulangin kami ng oras. so kahit itake namin ng 2-3 hours. hehe thank you ^_^

micci

• Super GirlTalker
  • rain or shine..
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2017, 12:17:58 am »
hello again mga sis..sorry naging busy lang lately..

anyway we were able to book a hotel na,forgot the name lang pero beach road yata yung address..accessible ba yung area?
wala pa kaming tickets to legoland,tried checking yung packages with busonlineticket kaya lang as per itinerary nila,parang 9am departure from sg then hanggang 2pm lang sa legoland and then 2:30 sa hello kitty na..question ko is mga what time ang arrival nun sa legoland?hindi ba bitin sa oras yung paglibot?also, sa singapore flyer yata yung pick up area,how far is it coming from beach road?

parang na-curious ako sa meatballs na yan ah hehe..

wow like din ng son ko ang sesame street..na-excite ako lalo for him!   :D
a successful relationship requires falling in love many times.....

...with the same person.
:-*

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close