watch now

Author Topic: CosRX products :)  (Read 44698 times)

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2017, 08:34:33 am »
I am an Innisfree girl all the way but I read so much good reviews re COSRX so I decided to try it. I have acne prone/oily skin + hormonal imbalance. Been doing about 6 out of the 10 step Korean skin care regimen but so far no results yet. If anything, the pile of products just made my skin super oily!

To those who have ordered sa BeautyMNL, how long did shipping take? I put the Pimple pad in my shopping cart overnight, tapos when I woke up soldout na siya! Buti nalang I was able to buy it + the Honey overnight mask at Watson's. Also got the Good Morning Cleanser and A-Sol skin returning from Shopee!

Girls, how do you use the pimple pads? Is this a substitute for toner? Can I use this BEFORE the skin returning A-sol or would that be too harsh na? I'm new to COSRX so my plan is to use it every 2 days muna alternating with my old regimen. Any recommendation for the ampule and cream for acne prone/oily skin? TIA

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2017, 02:52:21 pm »
Short review for the following
BHA pads- 5 stars. Unclogs pores and helps banish breakouts
Aha toner and bHA toner- 5 stars! Wala nako masyadong black heads, my sebaceous filaments are not visible anymore. Pag may bumps ako mabilis mawala
Galactomyces- 5 stars. Lakas makarefine
Snail serum-5 stars. Helps heal my spots
Pimple patch- can I give this 10 stars? It covers and wards off infection sa open wounds and pimples na na pop na. It helps heal the spots really


angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2017, 10:36:10 pm »
Sis pano gamit mo sa kanila? I mean everyday mo sila ginagamit? Interested sa bha pads e.

Jade_D

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2017, 09:31:55 am »
Girls, how do you use the pimple pads? Is this a substitute for toner? Can I use this BEFORE the skin returning A-sol or would that be too harsh na? I'm new to COSRX so my plan is to use it every 2 days muna alternating with my old regimen. Any recommendation for the ampule and cream for acne prone/oily skin? TIA
Sis I believe the Cosrx one-step pimple clear pad is an exfoliant/active (bha). I think that the A-Sol also contains bha but it is mostly used as a spot treatment to calm breakouts.

Based on what I've read, most people use the pads in their whole face first, then spot treat with the A-sol.

Yes, you should introduce them slowly, and separately at first so you will know which one you are incompatible with. Bad reactions to this products may be due to one or some of the ingredients or just purging.

Pero magbasa or magtanong ka din sa reddit para sure!  Goodluck!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 09:48:46 am by Jade_D »

projectgora

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2017, 07:48:00 pm »
Recently purchased the Cosrx Blackhead Power Liquid and Cosrx Advanced 96 Snail Mucin Power Essence. Wish me luck mga sis! I'm excited to use these products 😊

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2017, 02:15:56 pm »
I want to try CosRX but so many products......nakakalito pala sya.....If there is 1 products to buy...which one is the must buy?  Thanks

Jade_D

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2017, 11:44:05 am »
Recently purchased the Cosrx Blackhead Power Liquid and Cosrx Advanced 96 Snail Mucin Power Essence. Wish me luck mga sis! I'm excited to use these products 😊

Kakabili ko lang din ng Cosrx Bha Blackhead Powder Liquid at COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence. Ilang araw ko pa lang tinetest so i-oobserve ko pa. Pa-update naman sis kung ano magiging effect sayo! Update din ako kung ano magiging effect sakin! Goodluck sa atin sis! :)

Cosrx Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser =so far so good, wala pa naman reactions


Jade_D

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2017, 11:46:33 am »
I want to try CosRX but so many products......nakakalito pala sya.....If there is 1 products to buy...which one is the must buy?  Thanks
Depende po yun sis sa type ng skin mo at problem mo sa skin. Try mo magresearch sa reddit tapos pag may idea ka na kung ano gusto mong bilhin check mo mga past replies sa thread na ito. Good luck!

projectgora

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2017, 09:21:54 am »
@ Sis Jade_D oo nga sis good luck to us! Isang beses ko palang ginamit sa BHA Blackhead, nabasa ko kasi sa reddit kailangan daw makapag adjust muna ang face. Medyo nag init yung face ko nung nilgay ko sya pero tolerable naming. Yung Snail Mucin everyday ko na ginagamit. One week palang pero pansin ko na parang lumambot ang mukha ko. Let's see kapag medyo matagal na :)

Jade_D

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2017, 02:19:59 pm »
@sis projectgora Wow sis buti maganda initial effect ng snail mucin sayo. Ilang days ko palang nagamit, tinitingnan ko kasi baka magbreak out ako. Pero since mukhang ok naman baka araw arawin ko na din. Balak ko 2x a week muna gamitin ang bha. Sa reddit ko nga din sis nadiskubre tong kbeauty. Sayang nga, sana matagal ko na nakita. Sana maging okay satin. :)


Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2017, 02:45:20 pm »
I've been using CosRX for almost two months and here are my thoughts on them :
CosRX oil-free ultra moisturizing lotion : it's very lighweight but not good enough as a stand-alone moisturizer. Leaves a thin film which look greasy after an hour. Makes my pores congested and lately have realized im sensitive to birch sap. Will not repurchase.
CosRX BHA liquid : good as a spot treatment on inflammatory acne. I have issues with salicylic acid. Its working fine on the first month but on the second month, my skin has become congested with blackheads again. Will not repurchase.
CosRX AHA liquid : I have used this twice a week for a month. Works good on closed comedones but didn't see much result in fading my PIH. But i liked it more over BHA. My concern is just the waiting time and im not really a patient person especially at my night routine. Probably will not repurchase.

I actually quit my routine almost a month ago and overhaul my skincare regimen. I'm certain that I have problems mix-matching products in my previous routine. Now, on the third week with my new skincare routine. My skin has improved a lot. My fungal acne on my jaw and neck have almost cleared up. Taking Omega 3 fish oil has helped cleared my hormonal acne. My face looks clearer and smoother though I still get one or two pimples but they shrink and heal quickly.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 03:23:32 pm by Corinthians »

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2017, 03:21:13 pm »
Love love love the CosRx One Step Pimple Pads superrr!!! I even raved about it on my blog. I had a massive break out from A'Pieu Cushion that I reviewed and after 3 days, wala na thanks to the Pimple Pads. Wala pa akong sinabay na gamot for pimple other than the Pimple pads kaya sure na sure ako na ito talaga nagpacalm ng break out.

I got mine from Watsons and I'm planning to hoard pero ngayon, wala na akong CosRx na nakikita sa Watsons.

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2017, 12:12:53 pm »
^buti pa sayo sis nagwork. Sakin walang effect, nagka small bumps ako so I stopped. I use it once a week sa body kung san san na lang para maubos. LOL

CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser - HG. I'm on my 2nd tube and I just pre-ordered my 3rd. Ang daming k-beauty cleansers na maganda pero ok na ko dito kasi mura and no breakouts.

Advanced Snail 92 all in one cream - HG din but I don't use it sa morning, at night lang. Favorite din ni bf so madali namin maubos kasi share kami. FYI nag decant ako ng para sakin so di kami nagsshare sa isang tub.

BHA and AHA - worst i've tried!! Di ko na binalikan ever dahil sobrang nag breakout ako dito. My worst skin condition nung ginamit ko to. Sayang wala pa sa kalahati yung bottles ko nito. Naka display lang. I don't know ano gagawin.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2017, 06:23:21 pm »
My Snail Mucin essence is almost done, will definitely repurchase it!! I'm still loving the AHA and BHA liquids, they definitely helped with my PIH and overall smoothened the texture of my skin. I need to be more consistent in hydrating my skin though  :-\

projectgora

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2017, 04:21:31 pm »
BHA and AHA - worst i've tried!! Di ko na binalikan ever dahil sobrang nag breakout ako dito. My worst skin condition nung ginamit ko to. Sayang wala pa sa kalahati yung bottles ko nito. Naka display lang. I don't know ano gagawin.

bilhin ko na lang sis saying naman :)

mangacat

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2017, 06:53:52 pm »
I have the Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol, and sadly, this made my skin dry and dull. To think "mild" daw siya and may mataas na percentage ng propolis. Saka hindi rin naman nagheal 'yung pimples ko. Will not use this again.

Faina

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2017, 07:41:04 pm »
Short review for the following
BHA pads- 5 stars. Unclogs pores and helps banish breakouts
Aha toner and bHA toner- 5 stars! Wala nako masyadong black heads, my sebaceous filaments are not visible anymore. Pag may bumps ako mabilis mawala
Galactomyces- 5 stars. Lakas makarefine
Snail serum-5 stars. Helps heal my spots
Pimple patch- can I give this 10 stars? It covers and wards off infection sa open wounds and pimples na na pop na. It helps heal the spots really

Hello! I know I'm quoting a 3 month old post, pero sana mabasa mo pa :)

The AHA, BHA, and Galactomyces Toners, were you using them all at the same time? Or isa isa mo ba siyang tinry isama sa routine mo? I've tried the BHA Toner before pero I was super lazy at that time kaya sometimes I don't follow my routine and skip some stuff, kaya I don't know if this worked for me or not. I'm trying to get back into it though :)

I've tried the Low pH Cleanser, it's okay naman, di ko lang gusto yung amoy niya.

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2017, 10:34:20 am »
Hi....
Been using Galactomyces essence...... parang di ko nakita yun effect sa akin....I really want to brighten my dull skin pero parang wala naman....
but the snail essence...it smoothens my skin and pimple marks fade...and heals my small bumps. 

I alternate them MWF/TTHSS.....my question is...pwede ba sila i-layer  or isa isa lang..?
Thanks

bestfriend

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2017, 03:39:58 am »
I'm not very fond of their Snail Essence. Parang wala namang effect. Will be using their Glactomytes essence next and see.

Their AIO Snail is good for my skin, but not great. When it's finished, I'm going to replace it with either Mizon Black or the Cerave PM.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2017, 03:47:16 pm »
Sisses projectgora and Jade_D after 2 months kamusta na ang effect sa inyo ng Cosrx Bha Blackhead Powder Liquid at COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence? May parating akong preorder of these two products. Sana hiyang din ako.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close