We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Girls, how do you use the pimple pads? Is this a substitute for toner? Can I use this BEFORE the skin returning A-sol or would that be too harsh na? I'm new to COSRX so my plan is to use it every 2 days muna alternating with my old regimen. Any recommendation for the ampule and cream for acne prone/oily skin? TIA
Recently purchased the Cosrx Blackhead Power Liquid and Cosrx Advanced 96 Snail Mucin Power Essence. Wish me luck mga sis! I'm excited to use these products 😊
I want to try CosRX but so many products......nakakalito pala sya.....If there is 1 products to buy...which one is the must buy? Thanks
BHA and AHA - worst i've tried!! Di ko na binalikan ever dahil sobrang nag breakout ako dito. My worst skin condition nung ginamit ko to. Sayang wala pa sa kalahati yung bottles ko nito. Naka display lang. I don't know ano gagawin.
Short review for the followingBHA pads- 5 stars. Unclogs pores and helps banish breakoutsAha toner and bHA toner- 5 stars! Wala nako masyadong black heads, my sebaceous filaments are not visible anymore. Pag may bumps ako mabilis mawalaGalactomyces- 5 stars. Lakas makarefine Snail serum-5 stars. Helps heal my spotsPimple patch- can I give this 10 stars? It covers and wards off infection sa open wounds and pimples na na pop na. It helps heal the spots really