Hi, mga sis.
I actually waited for akthung to share something with us as was not sure how to proceed next to best answer yun question ni stormy princess. May times kasi that a new energy has to come in to help bring better light to the matter.
As I have said then and again na nothing in this world is simply due to coincidence. Literally you will apply yun theory na with every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Like in what akthung shared na isang German soldier - duda ko one of the hated SS - did something truly bad to a young person. Kaya nasabi ko na likely isang SS iyon before dahil sa other shared info like gwapo, matalino, etc. Things I heard na top sa list for the candidates nila then especially for the early ones - been reading a bit about history rin kasi lately.
If you have noticed sa mga general advise ko for remedies maliban sa salt bath, salt solution, plants and fasting lalo na from pork ay its doing good deeds. To those who I met in my professional capacity for sure you can recall I gave you a particular set of remedies to do for a certain duration. These are to help balance yun energies especially those rooted sa karma natin. Yes, yours and I dahil it is no coincidence we got to meet and troubleshoot it.
And you will recall I often point out na kapag karma year mo na - by math - ay only you and God can answer with 100% accuracy ano ang maging kabayaran ng mga nagawa mo. For math and science can only give you at best a good ballpark figure.
Sa current set of problems natin napansin ninyo changes are happening at a faster rate than usual. This is because of the period we are in. Currently nasa panahon tayo na we are going to be tested in various degrees just as how Job was tested then. Yun Job sa Bible ha not yun sikat na connected sa Apple.
Past lives. It is helpful to learn something about this but the need for that is outweighed - for most - na to address the present. I am not sure if this is exactly correct ha but what I do know and stick with ay to make the subject work on the problem existing. This way mas may energy later on to absorb the higher stuff that needs to be worked on. Ito ang main reason why I used na yun mula kay Sun Tzu na learn about yourself and about your enemy and apply that to your plan of action.
Going kay stormy princess muli. Your problem involves you and your spouse. To work on this you need his cooperation. Hindi pwede na ikaw lang ang gagalaw. There are certain rituals - done at certain special places in this world - that may be of help but I am not going to introduce that option yet (nor will I freely share it as i-exploit na naman by pirates.) The cooperation I am saying can be begun by simple measures. For no matter how much of an "addict" someone is ay if the will is strong there will always be a way. Kaya kahit gaano pa kahilig iyan sa pork meat ay kung decided to help in starting down a better path ay mag-sacrifice iyan talaga. And that is based on personal and professional experience!
In some cases God will even intervene. Dahil may time noong Lent na sobrang crave ko ng burger na but even if so ay we ended up with a chicken burger and another time it was a fish burger. Ha ha, hindi ako makadaya talaga with Him but thankful He keeps an eye on me

To continue on with my answer to your question ay what I asked sa mga nakausap ko with a problem like yours - and believe me marami - ay will your spouse even cooperate in a small way. Dahil if totally not ay then a very exhaustive study of the problem has to be made. And if you missed what the answer is sa mga cooperative ang spouse kahit in a small measure ay it starts with avoiding pork meat (at the very least but better kung all types of red meat isama mo na alcohol plus kahit isang bisyo.)
FYI. Avoiding pork also means off limits ka kahit sa sabaw lamang na mula sa red meat. Or anything that even reused yun cooking oil used to cook red meat.
Once that has been begun ay work on your spiritual cleansing. These worries, fears, etc. start from within us. So from within dapat ang first step. To those who simply misused yun time of Lent for something else ay pwede pa dahil until late April ang period na we are to be tested like Job.
Balikan natin about past lives. I doubt I am any of the higher initiates that akthung has shared a bit on dahil only in certain cases can I jump to see ano ang past life na connected sa current problem. And to those who are curious kung bakit isang Pinoy was a German in a previous life ay possible iyon but hindi ko masasagot paano. May cases rin wherein hindi nga tao or even from this world siya before - as per science there are worlds very much like ours so it is very unlikely tayo lang ang intelligent life sa cosmos. Some clues are there like birthmarks and moles. Sa iba naman can be learned by math based sa birth datum. May iba rin na higher science by the very timing and place and action the question was posed.
I-share ko lang something a friend and I discussed recently - connected rin ito sa past life topic. My friend has been dreaming for a long time about an event wherein she was being pursued then suddenly nag-blackout na. I added details that she did not share yet at that time. Na she was being pursued by many but led by one in particular sa isang stream or such na kaya mo tawirin on foot. Na she was hit by an arrow and before she blacked out ay marami pang arrows falling towards her. That before she was either of royalty or religious order of high rank. Yun royalty was what she confirmed as what she likely was.
What does this have to do sa present? Sa current setting ay of high position siya sa isang company. Sadly despite her goodness ay there are those who would like to see her suffer - after making sure they made use of her first. This is a work in progress dahil walang quick solution to remedy such a problem. I have another case wherein generational na sa family nila may backstabbing. And the list goes on.
Going back to what one can do ay balikan ninyo yun closing words ni akthung sa recent post niya. Look into the mirror and change what you see that is bad. Lahat tayo have that something bad so let's begin kahit in small steps to correcting those.
OT: The period I shared na masusubukan tayo tulad ni Job will be felt strongest until late April of this year. Pero the whole year will not be an easy one dahil we will face the dilemma of why the Dog was late sa call ni Buddha and why its the 11th animal sign. Sa mga aware sa Chinese beliefs ay ang 11 is bad dahil it comes out as 2 incense sticks lit. This is only done for the dead.