We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Any, Skin-But-Better foundation/BB cream, non comedogenic recommendations?
Sis Rory -- this past week I have been using Laneige BB cushion compact. It's a BB cream stored in sponge, so its dispensed like a compact. I'm sure you know it/have seen it. I bought it in HK and never tried it but since i've been purging and avoiding spending, i've been taking stock of what i have. Anyway, I LOVE IT. I don't need a primer or anything at all. I think I also got inspired with the "pat/press" make-up application method because I went to a Make-Up class last week and that's the technique they emphasized -- foundation is meant to be pressed/dabbed on the skin not painted on or swirled or spread...Thought I'd share since you mentioned you're looking for a BB cream. I was really impressed kasi it's not a full foundation, it's just BB cream but it's literally like skin but better. I have oily skin (it's summer here now) so I usually sweep a light finishing powder over it (i use hourglass mineral veil) and then spray on a setting mist. That's it.. i've been happy with it for the past 7 days i've been using it : ) Hope you find the right product for you soon!
I want to try Laneige sis..Currently I am using YSL All Hours Foundation, sobrang little lang talaga ang nilalagay ko kase bongga ang coverage nya.
Naku sis i'm like you, i want to try new products even if happy/satisfied ako with my current products. I've been trying to purge/shop my own collections.. but now you also got me piqued. My go-to/holy grail everyday foundation is Diorskin Forever Perfect Foundation. I tried the laneige because it's been sitting unopened on my shelf for almost a year. Anyway surprisingly it's good. But I think I'll stick to liquid foundation at home, then carry the laneige compact in my purse for touch-ups on the go.Apart from the bongga coverage, how do you like the YSL All Hours, sis? Is it matte foundation indeed? Does it stay all day? Do you put powder after? Feedback please