We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis. Been on hiatus for a while and just backread. Sa mga nakatry ng YSL all hours, how was it? Natry ko lang on my hands and it seems nagssettle sya on fine lines but i still want to try.Want to Power Fabric as well. Though I?m also thinking if I should go back to GA Lasting silk nalang, kaso medyo mabilis kasi humulas. Though I?m looking for a more casual alternative naman to ELDW since i just use ELDW nalang for days na i know i need a durable foundie.
Hi sis! I love the YSL All Hours - hindi kasi siya super matte. Long wearing and maganda yung coverage talaga. Medyo natanga lang ako sa pagpili ng shade. I bought BD25 ata na slightly maitim sa akin ng konti. Nung nagpa shade match ako sa HK, BD20 pala dapat.Nice din si Power Fabric - natural looking kasi siya sa skin. matte, but not super gaya ni marc Jacobs at Kat Von D.