Author Topic: Solo Travel (Thread 4)  (Read 6328 times)

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
Solo Travel (Thread 4)
« on: December 09, 2016, 02:54:45 pm »
Closed na yung kabila so let's start another one.

Here's the link to the old thread:

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=268485.560

Naku sis @mysterioza_me matinding paalamanan yan. Hindi kita mapayuhan kasi depende sa boyfriend and family ang situation hahaha! Pero if your heart desires it talaga then kayang-kaya mo naman umalis anytime. Tandaan kung gusto may paraan kung ayaw maraming dahilan. Ahehe! I hope that the time comes na you'll finally decide to do what you want to do freely, as long as wala kang nasasaktang tao. Wala namang nasasaktan sa pag-byahe haha! Go go go!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 02:56:39 pm by mariz11 »

kaiz

• Super GirlTalker
  • My Son, My Happiness, My Life
    • WACKER e-Store
Re: Solo Travel (Thread 4)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 04:51:17 pm »
may ticket na ako for june travel. im going to siquijor :)
..true strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart..

..i am your mona lisa..

threehundredquotes.blogspot.com

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 04:49:26 pm »
My friend just got home from a solo trip in Hong Kong. Nakaka inspire. Nag hostel sya so marami sya nakilala, iba-ibang nationalities and age bracket.

http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

riandrew

• Super GirlTalker
    • No Spam, No Virus, No Kiddin'!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 11:14:31 am »
i did a solo year end retreat at Macampao Beach Resort and Leisure Farm in Zambales. it was so relaxing! the accommodation isa by the beach - a cabana with a bed, pillows, mosquito net, electric fans, and of course - charger!

best part is the rate comes with full board meals. food which they harvest from their farm. super generous ang servings and i love every adjustment they made for my meals (medical preference).

very private. limited guests. pwede practice nyo din for a solo travel. this place is safe and homey. :)

*i have photos in my blog*
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 11:26:24 am by riandrew »

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 11:57:16 pm »
^saw that at ingggit na inggit ako. Hahaha! mag-white sand and nice coral reefs muna ako then isusunod ko yan. Check ko na rin website. Not bad if maraming included sa package nila. Sulit na.

shielala

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 08:57:32 am »
I will be in Taiwan first week of April. Medyo scary kasi first time ko pumunta sa place na di masyado marunong mag English yung mga locals. Though I've travelled solo a lot of times before. Medyo bago lang this time. Anyone here na nagpunta na sa Taiwan?

pretty_B

• Super GirlTalker
  • part time bloated. full time pretty.
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 10:22:14 am »
Hi Girls! Safe po ba ang Northern Cebu for Solo Travelers? And how much kaya ang budget for 3d3n? ::) Nagkaproblem kasi sa first plan namin ng barkada ko. Emergency family problem and work problems ang reason kaya eto mukhang ako nalang ang tutuloy. nanghihinayang ako sa airfare and sa mga nadown na sa package tour. so, atleast magamit ko man lang sana ang airfare at VL ko. :( So, i am looking for a budgeted trip to North Cebu sana.
rawr.

7galleons

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 09:52:56 pm »
Nasa bucketlist ko din to do at least one (1) solo trip locally and out of the country. I was able to accomplished it this year. I went to Batanes last year and Japan naman last week. Safe places to travel solo especially for female travelers. For Batanes, sumama ako sa tour so I have no problem sa itinerary. For Japan, I had to make a lot of planning so I wouldn't get lost in Osaka and Kyoto. Thank god ang babait ng Japanese and their transportation is efficient. Definitely one for the books! :)

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 07:41:20 am »
Dami female solo traveler sa Bantayan Island, Cebu. No, I am not sawi! Haha
http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 05:42:09 pm »
Just came back from Coron yesterday and so far one of the best trips I ever did! First time to meet solo travelers and to do tour with foreigners alone! Tahimik ako most of the times pero I preferred it that way kasi jeskelerd kaunti ang baon ko hahaha! Definitely one for the books and the most memorable ever. Buti na lang talaga tinuloy ko ito kahit super sunog toasted ako. Super hapdi ng sunburn pero super saya talaga! Sabi ko last solo ko na ito but I think I'll reconsider hahaha!

young_maiden

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love yourself.
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 02:48:33 pm »
First time ko mag solo travel sa Boracay sa June. I am so excited. :)
The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Ma.Jewel_1987

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Certified SRC fanatic
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2017, 05:39:36 am »
Planning to go solo in Coron for my bday in August,sana kayanin ko lol.
Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will realize they were the big things.

joeygurrl19

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2017, 05:33:25 pm »
First time to travel solo last year in Japan. I stayed in my cousin's pad, but, she was away most of the time due to work so I got to travel all by myself in Tokyo. I enjoyed the time off from the routine and Manila life. :) Also, I felt so independent haha and self-reliant. No time for tantrums kasi ako lang mag-isa! hahaha

remilicious

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2017, 11:01:31 pm »
I just did a solo trip last April in Boracay for 3 days and 2 nights. I've been there a lot of times but always in a group so this time it was quite a great experience travelling alone!

I took my time and not planned everything. I also met various locals and tourists so that was fun and a good way to learn a thing or two. I spent all day swimming, eating and doing fun activities I did before as well as tried new things.

The highlights would be going to Spider House for a drink/sunset and doing the Paraw Sunset Sailing again.

Solo travel is good for the soul for new experiences! I hope I get to do it again next year, either locally or abroad. I plan to make it happen at least once a year! :)

Lira_FN

• Administrator
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 10:17:08 am »
If ever you're traveling to Asian countries, here are some do's and dont's to blend in like a proper local: http://www.femalenetwork.com/lifestyle/travel/responsible-tourist-asian-countries-a1650-20170530?ref=girltalk_featured

fizzifinfun

• peanut butter
  • GirlTalker
  • admit it.. you love me..
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2017, 07:13:35 am »

guys, may nakapunta na po ba sa iyo sa crystal beach zambales?
 plan ko rin mag solo travel. ito yung nakikita ko for beginner, safe ba kung sa tent lang ako matutulog?
thanks thanks po..
ooohh sweet butterfly...

em_ramos

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 07:10:10 pm »
Go girls! Basta remember, extra ingat! :)  First time ko mag-travel ng solo this year. Una sa Malaysia, then sa Thailand.  Lahat DIY lang.  Nag-research talaga ko ng bongga before the trip. Super happy ako na sinubukan ko and hopefully masundan pa.

Lira_FN

• Administrator
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2017, 10:00:27 am »
Hi ladies, just in case you're wondering, here are some travel etiquette reminders according to the UN:  http://www.femalenetwork.com/lifestyle/travel/UN-travel-etiquette-sa00208-20170830-src

Lira_FN

• Administrator
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2017, 10:36:39 am »
Hi ladies,

Looking for your next solo trip? Here are 5 Off The Radar destinations you can set your eyes on: https://www.femalenetwork.com/lifestyle/travel/5-off-the-radar-destinations-for-your-next-adventure-adv-con

Miss Taken

• His one & only
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2017, 12:21:48 pm »
Had my first solo trip going to Singapore and here in Dubai.

Totoo nga yung mga nabasa ko na it's very liberating and feeling ko mas naging street smart ako at independent. Before ako magsolo travel, iniisip ko pa nun kung mahahanap ko kaya agad yung luggage ko or even yung seat ko sa plane lol I was really anxious kaya I feel proud na rin of myself na I ticked something off my bucket list and managed to arrived at my destinations all on my own.

Every girl should definitely try traveling alone :)
"Kiss me, and you will see how important I am."

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close