Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15  (Read 98115 times)

prayloveeat

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #340 on: January 22, 2018, 10:51:48 am »
Hi Girls!

I would like to ask for your feedback on the following photographers:

1. Nicolai Melicor
2. BluFish
3. Paulo Nierves of Metrophoto

Any of videographers:

1. Spark Series
2. Dreamechanics
3. My Revery Films
4. PhotoFarm Digital Collaboration


Will appreciate giving your advice, positive and negative comments.

Many Thanks! :) :) :) ;) ;) ;)

appleberrycream

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #341 on: January 22, 2018, 09:44:34 pm »
Blufish is really good. Have you seen their on site slideshow? Super ganda. Mas maganda pa for me kesa sa slideshow nila Pat Dy.

annhalay

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #342 on: January 22, 2018, 11:46:47 pm »
hi girls! Any feedback sa Air Balloon Project?

I saw their portfolio pero not much photos featured but I kinda like the way they do their shots.

Im considering them sana for my civil wedding hehe

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #343 on: January 23, 2018, 08:42:02 pm »
^We were about to get Air Balloon project, galing nila, mabait din kausap, reasonable rates and ang ganda lang din ng feels ng output. until I saw Law Tapalla, pero at par naman sila sa galing.  :)

JanellCain

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #344 on: January 25, 2018, 03:36:35 am »
Excellent topic, I also do wedding photography, so I can recommend you to this beach wedding photography ideas  http://wedding-retouching.com/blog/photography/beach-photo-editing.html

annhalay

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #345 on: January 25, 2018, 10:11:50 pm »
^We were about to get Air Balloon project, galing nila, mabait din kausap, reasonable rates and ang ganda lang din ng feels ng output. until I saw Law Tapalla, pero at par naman sila sa galing.  :)

Thanks sa input sis! pa pm naman ako ng rate nila Law Tapalla pls :)

Tallyhoe

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #346 on: January 26, 2018, 09:12:19 pm »
Hello! Im new here. Any recos for both photo and video coverage na? :) and anyone na Oh Hello Studios bride? :) thank you!

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #347 on: January 27, 2018, 03:24:26 pm »
Thanks sa input sis! pa pm naman ako ng rate nila Law Tapalla pls :)

Sis, nasa 70k-ish range nila.  ;)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #348 on: January 27, 2018, 03:25:05 pm »
Hello! Im new here. Any recos for both photo and video coverage na? :) and anyone na Oh Hello Studios bride? :) thank you!

Sis, check out Meg and Jane Studios.  :D

mompj1029

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #349 on: January 29, 2018, 02:06:27 pm »
Hello brides! any feedback for Photofarm Digital Collaboration? saw their SDE and STD videos and they were all great.. planning to get their photo video package. however, I cant find reviews kung okay sila sa photography mismo..thank you


angelyuwe

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #350 on: January 29, 2018, 09:48:07 pm »
I would like to recommend Photofarm Digital Collaboration. They were our P/V for our Engagement Session and Wedding and they did a fantastic job. Sir Tristan and his team were very professional and funny kaya napakalight lang ng mga shoot. I hope this will help you all soon to be brides. Here is the link of our Save the Date as well as our Wedding SDE for your reference.

Save the Date: https://www.facebook.com/photofarmPH/videos/1695481090471918/

Wedding SDE: https://www.facebook.com/photofarmPH/videos/1722595054427188/
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 10:00:48 pm by angelyuwe »

epolapol

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #351 on: January 30, 2018, 09:46:20 pm »
Hi mga sis.

Has anyone here know or booked Vital Image Photo? Their pictures look great at magaganda yung reviews nila sa facebook. I like their style, very natural lang and candid. And I think their style look very similar to Law Tapalla and Nicolai Melicor, who is actually my first choice. Kaso we are working on a tight budget, so we want to get someone cheaper, without compensating the quality of the photos. My only problem is that I have not seen any reviews outside of FB so I am a little worried.

Also, any good recommendations for the videographer? Sobrang nahihirapan ako maghanap ng magaling na videographer, but also within our budget. We are working on a budget of 40K including na ang OOT fees.

Any feedback would be great! Thanks mga sis and happy planning  :)


Sis pareho tayo ng preference sa photo, light and cool lang sa mata. You may want to check Ram Marcelo (Mas mura sya kesa kay Law) but I got Law Tapalla since may ibang shot sya na nagusutuhan ko. For video I got Roadtale.

May mga mura at magaling naman ako nakita pero d na sila available sa date namin, check mo sis kung magustuhan mo. Kreative Machines and District frames

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #352 on: January 31, 2018, 04:39:20 pm »
Hi Law Tapalla April 2017 Bride here, madaming beses ko na ata sinabi dito sa GT na 101% satisfied kami sa service nila and output. Because of them na feature kami sa Bride and Breakfast.  :) Here's a link for some of our wedding photos:

https://www.facebook.com/ayie.reyes.7/media_set?set=a.10212718187447524&type=3

All I can say is, future Brides/Grooms, PLEASE wag nyo tipirin ang pagkuha ng Photographer and Videographer, dito lang natin mababalik balikan wedding day experience natin, of course aside sa memory haha! And don't ever settle sa "pwede na" follow your heart and gut! I did! :D Forever natin titignan ang photos and papanuorin ang videos, sobrang halaga na satisfied and happy tayo sa quality. Sa ibang Supplier nalang kayo mag scrimp.

I was supposed to get Air Balloon, pero when I saw Law's outputs, 101% sure na ako na sila kukuhain ko, maski mag change pa ako ng date haha! At ngayon I'm very pleased sa naging decision ko, aside sa B&B feature, super happy kami sa mga photos nung prenup and wedding.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:44:11 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

jolee016

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #353 on: February 01, 2018, 09:45:40 pm »
hi po,, ask ko lang po if anyone here have tried or heard Paul Vincent photography and Phoeben teocson cinema's work? kumusta po sila?  thanks..

Im torn between Ram Marcelo and Paul Vincent eh,, yun kasi afford ng budget..

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 09:49:05 pm by jolee016 »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #354 on: February 13, 2018, 03:17:44 pm »
Hello! I would like to share yung experience ng friends ko about GATZ CREATIVES. Particularly about sa may-ari ng studio, JOSEPH GATZ.

OMG. A super high end stylist is friends with him and actually recommended him to me for a small event kasi he is the one who takes his setup photos (for his social media account). He never gave me the contact number na so i was unable to inquire, but thanks sis for this review I wont be considering him na. I really cannot handle suppliers I can't trust.

pinksheep

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #355 on: February 13, 2018, 05:01:35 pm »
i mentioned this na sa other thread pero in case you haven't read:

My brother hired Stephen Wedding Film 3.5 years ago and until now wala pa yong video nila. When I chased two weeks ago, hindi pa nae-edit. when i checked his FB page, may isa ding nagrereklamo na 2 years na e wala pa ang video ng client nila (i think wedding organizer yon). so i advise brides-to-be to not book him.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #356 on: February 20, 2018, 01:49:54 am »
Can anyone recommend na magaling na videographer pero swak sa budget and around cavite area para walang extra charge? SDE na lang kulang ko sa package. Kaso around 15-16k lang ang budget namin. May SDE kaya sa ganyang package? Thanks!

Sis, try asking HP Creatives. Taga Bacoor lang sila. Gusto ko style nila, kaso yung package nila walang album. Kaya I went with another p/v

Yam20

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #357 on: February 20, 2018, 07:31:34 pm »
hi fellow b2b! did anyone here have heard of JPphotograph? any reviews pls? thank You!

iamtonette

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #358 on: February 24, 2018, 09:55:33 am »
hi, any sophiaphotography brides here? plan ko kasi sila ibook nagustuhan ko output nila. Any feedback sa kanila?

deng_08

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #359 on: February 25, 2018, 08:28:29 pm »
Hi mga sis,

Just had our wedding last Feb 3 and recommend ko lang yung p/v team namin since super nagustuhan namin yung output nila.

For our photographer, we chose The Backyard Studios. If nasa artsy style, bohemian, rustic theme,bagay na bagay sila . Also, sobrang smooth katrabaho ng mga photographers at walang ka-ere-ere sa katawan kaya hindi ka maiilang kawork  ;)

For our videographers naman, we chose The Film Hat. Perfect din for a rustic wedding :) More on dramatic, all the feels ang mga SDE nila at sobrang babait din nila and fun to work  with ang buong team.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fthefilmhatstories%2Fvideos%2F1709136849107632%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="233" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fmedia%2Fset%2F%3Fset%3Da.1603313216454042.1073741868.1296803157105051%26type%3D3&width=500" width="500" height="702" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close