Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15  (Read 35102 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #380 on: May 31, 2018, 03:27:36 pm »
^Wow great choices, pareho sila magaling, honestly.  :)

Ocean_Goddess

• la bella vita! (:
« Reply #381 on: May 31, 2018, 05:16:44 pm »
How about Gail Bitoon? Any reviews?

carms

• md to be
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #382 on: June 03, 2018, 10:17:25 pm »
^^I got Toto Villaruel sis. He was my top choice and when we talked to him last January and when he said he was available sa wedding, I booked him immediately. My wedding is still later this year but we just had our pre nup last week with his team. For the scheduling ng pre nup, I had to ask for help from our coordinator to get in coordinate with him kahit hindi scope ng services nya sa contract ang pag ayos ng pre nup. He delivered naman on the day and with the photos in, I have to say sobrang worth it. We got the photos immediately a day after the shoot and hanggang ngayon kilig na kilig and naiiyak pa rin ako sa photos. We havent shared the photos in our personal social media accounts but I've showed it to some of my relatives and gandang-ganda din sila sa photos.

lpds2818

• Probationary
« Reply #383 on: June 07, 2018, 04:54:51 am »
Hi! I'm new here po, just want to ask if anyone here has already worked with Paolo Nierves of Metrophoto? Thank you. :)

peachlipstick

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Happiness is belonging, not belongings.
« Reply #384 on: June 07, 2018, 02:41:44 pm »
Hi Sis!

Kamusta si Shoot me photography? :)

Thanks!

Hi sis gelagooo I got Shootme Photography by Jayson Chavez for our wedding. They were one of our most favorites on the wedding day - all three photographers were really good and they were approachable. Very light din sila kasama and they made us comfortable during the shoot.

Sobrang ganda din ng onsite photo slideshow namin - all of our guests fell in love with the song and the storytelling of the pictures they included.

gelagooo

« Reply #385 on: June 07, 2018, 05:58:26 pm »
thanks sis peachlipstick! puro FB reviews lang kasi nababasa ko about them but sa blogs parang wala.. :)

Hi sis gelagooo I got Shootme Photography by Jayson Chavez for our wedding. They were one of our most favorites on the wedding day - all three photographers were really good and they were approachable. Very light din sila kasama and they made us comfortable during the shoot.

Sobrang ganda din ng onsite photo slideshow namin - all of our guests fell in love with the song and the storytelling of the pictures they included.

karenmaechua

• GirlTalker
« Reply #386 on: June 18, 2018, 11:05:57 pm »
Sis @Ocean_Goddess, you can never go wrong with Gail Bitoon (Foreveryday Photography). There's even a long thread on this forum about their team here:

https://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=287972.140

Just read the reviews there. That should be enough to convince someone to book. Haha! I'm really a fan. LOL. Aside from the work itself, very important for me his professionalism & his being nice. He replies quickly & is really patient with my super daming questions. He's been the photographer of those who got married in our barkada. Only 1 of us wasn't able to get him because he's already booked and my friend cannot change her date anymore. Good luck!

iamsheilar

• Probationary
« Reply #387 on: June 22, 2018, 03:28:22 pm »
Hello, Do you know Regina Roque Photography? I like the wedding photos on her fb page and affordable din kaya lang wala masyado review sa GT

Hi. We got her for our wedding pero sa December pa. She's in the same team/mentor nya sila Toto Villaruel and Nicolai Melicor so you will see [textspeak!] similarities sa style nila which I think is a good thing.

mhitchy

• GirlTalker
  • me love dogs
« Reply #388 on: June 27, 2018, 04:41:16 am »
Hi Sis,

If you need a photobooth supplier, just message me here .

Here's our site:

fb: Photoville The Photobooth Hub
ig: Photoville_photobooth

Thanks
ima dog lover. i conquer the world, one payslip at a time.

buchakikay

• GirlTalker
« Reply #389 on: July 07, 2018, 03:02:02 pm »
Hi sisses!

May feedback/reviews po ba kayo with the daydreamer studios and wishing well? Plan namin sila ibook. Since booked na first choice photographer ko, si Myio and gusto ko yung style na ganun. :) Sa video naman si forevermine, booked din. Thank you sisses!

maerilala07

• Probationary
« Reply #390 on: July 07, 2018, 06:12:26 pm »
Hi! Anyone got Bordz Evidente. Planning to book him for P/V. So far maganda naman fb reviews niya and gusto ko yung style ng shots and sde niya

cjb

« Reply #391 on: July 20, 2018, 11:00:12 am »
I got Jayvin Alinsod of JR Photography for our wedding. Just provided him our pegs (ayaw ko kasi mag pose pose), then nagbigay siya samples. He's young pa so talagang he loves to explore different shots, which is okay. Ang ganda ng gawa niya to think 25K lang yung fee niya. :) Plus comfortable rin katrabaho, hindi ka maiilang. :)

jumanji02

« Reply #392 on: September 01, 2018, 06:46:30 pm »
Hi GT Brides! Newbie lang ako sa pagpost and share pero matagal na ko nagbabasa ng forums.  :)

I started planning our wedding this month lang for October 2019. So far nakabook na [textspeak!] 3 major suppliers ko. Church, venue (pencil booked) and Photographer. We got Vital Image Photo, super gusto namin yung bright and timeless shots nya talagang na-feel namin ni h2b na sya na talaga. He;s very attentive sa clients nya, prompt din mag response sa kahit anong tanong mo, you can also customized his package. We had our meeting through video call kasi pareho kaming overseas and natuwa kami kasi talagang nagbigay sya ng advise and he was very honest and transparent sa lahat. We believe na magkakasundo kami. Nag advise din sya ng videographer and yung Forevermine yung nagustuhan namin, naiyak ako while watching SDEs nila. Kaso out of our budget sya. :(

May marerecommend ba kayong nasa 40k - 50k and maganda and very artistic pa din [textspeak!] result?

Thanks in advance! :)

CraeAki2019

• Probationary
« Reply #393 on: September 05, 2018, 12:24:45 am »
Hi... I'm relatively new here! Anyone here has been already a Daydreamer Bride? Any reviews? Gusto ko sila kunin for my wedding kaso parang expensive. Are they worth it? Photos look very artistic and intimate...

Link FB page: https://www.facebook.com/thedaydreamerstudios/

Sino recommended videographers niyo? Can I have your top 3 list?

francesO

• Probationary
« Reply #394 on: September 17, 2018, 10:38:56 am »
Hi brides!

Mostly reading lang here for feedback on some of our target videographers (Ghe Consolacion, Ian Cruz, Bob Nicolas, Treehouse Story) but I would like to plug in lang our photographer because I feel he's so underrated!

Check out Ian Santillan here https://iansantillan.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/iansantillan.

His work is superb, he's so fun to work with, and he really goes the extra mile to get the best shots. Usually word of mouth lang yung pinaka marketing niya cause once you see him in action and his output, mapapa-wow ka talaga. He really deserves to be more out there! I was a bridesmaid at one of his weddings and I was set on getting him na when it's my turn. The bride at that wedding was also a bridesmaid in a previous wedding of his wedding and so on. You get the gist!

I'm so confident in him that in fact that when we were tackling of the issue of our hotel preps place not being so photogenic (we had to take it kasi free since Ninong namin yung owner), I shrugged it off saying "Kaya ni Ian yan!". He's made photoshoots at a construction site and a bodega work. He's made shooting an entire wedding on his own work. He can make our hotel work. Hahaha.

I would say his rates are mid-level but that's really subjective. He's willing to customize naman to your budget kung kaya.

Okay, enough fan-girling for me! Haha! Do hit me back with your comments on our videographer choices too! Actually, recommendations ni Ian Santillan yan because I wanted to make sure he works well with the videographer. Happy preps, ladies!

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close