Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15  (Read 49134 times)

winkar22

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #420 on: May 09, 2019, 11:44:05 pm »
^ Congrats sa prenup nyo! Yes, tiwala lang sa suppliers! And like I said, maaasahan din talaga yung team ni Indemand kahit wala si Jerome. :)

I think nasa 55k ang starting na ni Ralph Lee ngayon. :) He'll be joining the bridal fair sa June, yung "Toast". So, if interested ka may offer syang discounts during the fair. And true, ang daming magagaling na photo studios ngayon and meron talagang mga may similar styles. We chose Ralph kasi hanap ko yung light and bright style tsaka yung natural/candid lang. Madaming may ganyang styles pero ang naging edge ni Ralph for me is yung mga creative shots nya. Medyo may background din kasi ako sa photography. :)

When is your wedding pala? Hope makahanap ka na ng photographer. You may want to meet with them din muna before booking. Baka makatulong din kung sino yung makaka-palagayan mo ng loob. :)

HandsOnGuy

• Probationary
« Reply #421 on: May 10, 2019, 03:15:38 am »
I'm sorry if a Guy is posting a message here (feel free to delete if the community wishes too).

We hired Ralph Lee as well for our December wedding (10 yr civil anniv this year so we are doing a Church one this time). Very reasonable and mas nagustuhan namin sya compared to the following who are also available on our wedding date: Foreveryday, Blacktie Project, NicePrint, GJ Esguerra, CamZar, Camille Gonzales.

For Video, we have Jake Olaso. Other choices that are available are:  Paradox Films, Blacktie Project, Niceprint, Dreamechanics, Zoombox, InDemand

winkar22

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #422 on: May 10, 2019, 06:50:24 am »
^ Uy! You're very welcome here!

And another uy! Ralph Lee and Jake Olaso bride here as well! You can't go wrong with these two! Hanggang ngayon emotional pa din ako kapag napapanood yung SDEs namin.

Even now na may baby na kami, si Ralph pa din yung kinontak ko to cover my baby's baptism. Then si Ralph din yung kinuha ng brother ko for his wedding. You can mention me kapag nagkita kayo haha! Yung kinasal kamo sa Caleruega. Lol. Sobrang gaan ka-work both of them!

xtineelayne

• Probationary
« Reply #423 on: May 10, 2019, 09:58:30 pm »
^ Congrats sa prenup nyo! Yes, tiwala lang sa suppliers! And like I said, maaasahan din talaga yung team ni Indemand kahit wala si Jerome. :)

I think nasa 55k ang starting na ni Ralph Lee ngayon. :) He'll be joining the bridal fair sa June, yung "Toast". So, if interested ka may offer syang discounts during the fair. And true, ang daming magagaling na photo studios ngayon and meron talagang mga may similar styles. We chose Ralph kasi hanap ko yung light and bright style tsaka yung natural/candid lang. Madaming may ganyang styles pero ang naging edge ni Ralph for me is yung mga creative shots nya. Medyo may background din kasi ako sa photography. :)

When is your wedding pala? Hope makahanap ka na ng photographer. You may want to meet with them din muna before booking. Baka makatulong din kung sino yung makaka-palagayan mo ng loob. :)

Hi! Yes thank you! Naiilang ako imeet sila, parang feeling ko nauubos [textspeak!] time nila nakakahiya eh  :(

HandsOnGuy

• Probationary
« Reply #424 on: May 10, 2019, 10:28:42 pm »
Thank you for the welcome.
Will mention to Ralph. :)

HandsOnGuy

• Probationary
« Reply #425 on: May 11, 2019, 01:36:46 am »
One more positive about Ralph Lee.

When he sent us his packages, I would have wanted the Premium package, kaso my wife and I decided na hindi na namin kailangan ng prenup photshoot kasi we dont have much time when we fly home sa December to do that stuff and besides, we don't feel we need it talaga since we're civilly married naman na for 10 years.  So yung lower package (his packages are Light, Basic, Premium) which Basic is good enough but I wanted sana to get the  100 pages premium artisan album 9x11" so I asked magkano  add-on if I do Basic pacakge but with an upgrade to the Premium album (Basic comes with 40 pages 10x10" hardbound album).  I was suprised when he said "I'll upgrade it to you for FREE" and I'll also give you an extra P8K discount and a guaranteed 4th photographer if we decide to book by May 1 (we starting emailing around April 27th, at this time I also reached out to a handful of photographers as listed above na available and those who responded that are not available).

Fast forward to April 30, Ralph emailed me asking my decision kasi someone inquired for his services for our same wedding date.  And he did not want to commit that the date is open to the other person who inquired until we said so.  I asked if he can give us 48 hrs to decide which he responded "take your time".

May 2nd, I realized that his offer is only up to May 1 so I asked again if his offer is still valid or already expired. To my surprise he said, "Don't Worry about it. I will honor the offer".  As soon as I received that response, I  emailed him the next minute to say "We are excited to work with you!"
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 01:40:42 am by HandsOnGuy »

winkar22

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #426 on: May 16, 2019, 11:32:18 pm »
^ Yes! Super bait talaga ni Ralph! And masaya yan ka-work!

@xtineelayne, wag ka mahiya! Haha! Kami nga noon sobrang na-late kami sa meeting. As in one hour late. Pero in the end hindi si photog ang kinuha namin. Sa bridal fairs try nyo umattend, at least don pag nag-inquire ka masesense mo na din kung feel mo sila or hindi. :)

rache_banaag

• Probationary
« Reply #427 on: June 08, 2019, 04:00:55 pm »
I got Peach Frost Studio as my photo and video team, they are super easy to work with. Lalo na sa prenup namin, Leo & Cheska were very fun to work with. We told them that we had no idea to pose, and we got all shots perfect! Nakakatuwa kasi we just copy what they're doing since couple din sila. Affordable din yung prices nila. May free boudoir pa ko sa wedding day ko mismo which is a bonus nadin!

I booked Peach Frost Studio for my wedding next year, so happy i found some feedback about them. Na excite tuloy ako.

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #428 on: June 25, 2019, 07:48:13 am »
So ayon, 6 months na kaming kasal, di pa rin kami nakaka pili ng photos para sa Album!
http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

yellowminion

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #429 on: June 25, 2019, 10:01:16 am »
Can't decide between Law Tapalla and Lights & Flair ;D

Ang gaganda ng shots nila kakakilig ;D

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close