We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis, sino ba yung photographer na maliwanag, maputi at nakakakinis? Wahaha i mean di edited ah. Pero magaling sa lighting, ayoko yung style kasi na uso ngayon yung parang may filter na panginstagram.. yung nagiging dark or sobrang soft. Pls suggest naman please please thanks
I'm leaning towards getting Cinemaworks. It was a choice between Notion in Motion and Cinemaworks. Any suggestions for photography? I like the works of Chestknots. I'm just a little bit confused, is Jayjay Lucas under Chestknots?
Finally, done na with our wedding! Sharing my SDE Wedding Photos by Chestknots:https://vimeo.com/195006479Super happy ako with the service of Chestknots for our photos and Bob Nicolas for our video. I'll share our sde wedding video din kapag nakuha ko na yung copy.