Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15  (Read 33974 times)

kbarbie

• Probationary
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2016, 06:45:04 am »
Anyone who have booked or have experience with Big Bliss Wedding Photography?
Seems ok and parang Chestknots ang dating ng shots.. midrange prices... wala lang ako masyado makuhang feedback..

One more thing.. nag inquire ako kay J Lucas Reyes, ang nagrereply is yung brother ata niya na si Brian Lucas Reyes. Sabi niya si JLucas daw is for overseas nalang. Si Brian na daw mag-handle ng services locally. Now, has anyone tried to book Brian's services? same lang ba sila ni J Lucas?

TiA! :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:24:59 pm by kbarbie »

IVY2018

• GirlTalker
  • B E L I E V E
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2016, 07:09:15 pm »
hi mga sis! Would you know the name of the group of photographers that you can hire when you are travelling?  I believe it was mentioned here before I am just not sure anong thread.  If pasok sa budget, baka we would hire one for our out of the country soon. Para instant prenup na rin. hehe!

strawfrap282

• Probationary
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2016, 12:43:42 am »
Hello girls ^^
Im currently just starting to plan for my wedding (oct 15 2017). I havent booked anything yet other than church and reception 😆

Dont have much idea when it comes to photogs and videographers except for those that had been booked in weddings ive attended before.

Im looking for a photographer that does magazine/fashion kind of shoots for prenup and wedding..as well as videographer. Not very particular about if famous or not...actually not looking into getting very expensive ones. New players are okay for me so long as nice and talented naman ^^

If you girls know any photogs or videographers, please reco😆😆😆

Tia! 😆😆😆

wednesdei

• Super Proud To Be A
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i dream, i fly, i love deeply.. .
    • My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2016, 01:39:59 am »
Sharing our SDE Wedding video by Bob Nicolas :)

https://vimeo.com/196094680

raiizea

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2016, 01:32:11 pm »
^^wow bob nicolas! congratulations and best wishes sis wednesdei! God bless your marriage life! :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2016, 02:15:10 pm »
wednesdei best wishes uli Sis, the one and the only Bob N. kakatuwa naman si husband mo mukang super kwela haha!  ;D

LyrevA

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2016, 02:59:41 pm »
Hi Ladies,

Would like to seek your insights, i've been preparing for my wedding for almost a year now, our wedding date will be on Nov. 25, 2017.
Actually my PV budget is just 65k to 70k, but i fell inlove to Aceron's quality of work, eh video pa lang 65k na sya, have not bokked them yet sa Getting Married Bridal fair na lang kasi they will be giving discounts and freebies, so in short sya na talaga bet ko, for photog, wala pa kong maisip until i learned that Dave Sarabia of God's Grace is doing solo under his own name, gusto ko din kasi yung photos nya very natural..
pero hinde pa ko final sa kanya kasi konti pa lang yung reviews, more so pag package kay GGP..
Ok na kaya yun or may masusuggest kayong photog na 25k below na may Prenup+Onsite AVP+Album na and will be giving all the raw files asided for the edited pa?
TIA!!

LuckyMe!

• GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2016, 08:48:11 am »
^ Hi Sis! Check this flicker account. : https://www.flickr.com/cameraroll/?mapReady=1 he's the studio owner of Peekxel. Sila kasi p/v team ko last year. Since photog lang need mo, maybe you'll like his shots. Saka pasok sa budget mo sis.  :)

bollin_pop

• Tough Cookie
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm a tough cookie!
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2016, 05:03:25 pm »
To those who are still looking for suppliers of P/V, you may want to consider Efjay DeLeon and Paper Crane Stories. :)
Both are easy to work and with and delivers great result talaga.
Tama si sis simang :)

Here's our SDE pala. :)

BabyPea23

« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2016, 08:17:55 pm »
Photo: Vital Image Photo

Laguna-based couple so I think walang OOT Fee ang Tagaytay but you may want to verify this with them. You may want to consider them hangga't di pa sila gaanong sikat (or akala ko lang hindi pa sila masyadong kilala?)

Very professional. And accdg sa SIL ko na stylist (for magazines), magaan silang ka-work, since sya na yung nagstyle samin during our prenup.. Galing din mag conceptualize. They also use drone and recently, he (Jonathan Vital) bought a high end camera (mark IV?), which makes me think na talagang invested sya sa craft nya. Ok din kasama yung mga assistants nya. And sya talaga ang magppicture sayo, both prenup and wedding day. hindi ka nya ipapasa sa iba.

If you're a type of person na mahilig sa field shots.. with grass and before sunset pics, you should consider him.

They have an FB page and here is our PHOTO SDE na inupload nya rin right after the reception. :) more than 50x na namin siguro 'to na play. Tuwang tuwa rin kami sa choice of song nya. Sumakto sa love story namin lol

https://vimeo.com/196853360

Btw, I got their package which includes photo soft copies, with Photo SDE, and Prenup. If we had more budget, i would prefer the one w/ guestbook kasi ang ganda talaga hehe. Also, it was supposed to be 2 photographers lang on my wedding day, but he gave me one more for free :)

Php 25,000
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 12:50:20 pm by BabyPea23 »

xxcheiyexx

• GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2017, 11:03:57 pm »
Mga sis is this a good package at 55k?

Sde photo and video
Photo album
Raw copies of videos and photos

Initially yung package doesn't have photo album and sde photo. But i negotiated to include it and remove yung prenup.

raiizea

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2017, 12:37:51 pm »
^^sinong p/v yan sis? It depends kasi sa quality ng gawa kung worth it na ba. may mga p/v kasi kasama lagi yung prenup kahit 55k.

crimsonsky

• GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2017, 09:46:45 am »
Hi Sisses, I hope I get quick answer to my dillema. I do not like our STD video, not dahil pangit, its just that gusto ko lang less yung mga close up ng muka namin. Is it ok na magrequest ako ng another one? TIA

bollin_pop

• Tough Cookie
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm a tough cookie!
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2017, 10:19:04 am »
^Sis crimsonsky - you may approach siguro your videographer in a palambing way if they can minimize the close up.
Personally sa akin if I'm the video editor, I would want my client na satisfied and happy sa output.
Keep us posted sis :)

peachlipstick

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Happiness is belonging, not belongings.
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2017, 04:15:14 pm »
Mga sis is this a good package at 55k?

Sde photo and video
Photo album
Raw copies of videos and photos

Initially yung package doesn't have photo album and sde photo. But i negotiated to include it and remove yung prenup.

Agree with sis raiizea, sis xxcheiyexx, it will depend kung sino ang  Photo and Video supplier mo. I would say it's a fair price - kaya lang hindi pa kasama ang prenup photoshoot?

I spent 68,000 for P/V separate suppliers para sigurado akong tutok sila sa gagawin nila.

xxcheiyexx

• GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2017, 09:20:33 pm »
Thanks mga sis for the feedback. Actually yung 55k initially includes prenup and sde video. I'm not that eager naman to do the prenup kaya tinanong ko kung pwede icustomize yung package to include an sde photo and photo album. I found another p/v na much cheaper and almost all in package with freebies pa kaso hindi ko masyadong feel yung mga sdes nila.

iana_umali

• GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2017, 09:16:23 am »
Our P/V team (A&A Photography) that we love dearly will be joining this weekend's bridal fair at SMX MOA. They have generous discounts and special package. Sharing as my way of giving back to them, super love lang namin sila talaga haha :) There are other good p/v teams and other nice suppliers as well, always sulit ang pagpunta sa Getting Married Bridal Fair. :)

hearty2017

• GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2017, 03:32:44 pm »
Torn between Daniel Talavera and Myio Okamoto.

I like their clean and bright shots. Their photos have also a soft side that gives it a romantic feel.

planeticymars

• GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2017, 03:54:28 pm »
Any feedback on Shoot Me? I'm torn between Law Tapalla and Shoot Me. Ganda ng shots nila pareho!
I♥Life

xxtrf

• GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2017, 12:09:05 am »
Any feedback on Shoot Me? I'm torn between Law Tapalla and Shoot Me. Ganda ng shots nila pareho!

SIS!! I JUST PAID MY DP WITH LAW TAPALLA TONIGHT! Sobraaaaang ganda ng photos nya. Natural lighting, crisp, d i mukhang edited, mukhang fresh and glowing lang. +1 for Law!  :D

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close