We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi, I am new here. December 2018 bride! we have no suppliers yet. we have no idea where to start. any advice?
Hi Jan 2018 bride here. So far church palang final, Shrine of St. Therese. Initially dapat Caleruega kami but hindi talaga kasya guests namin. Anyone looking for a 3pm slot in Caleruega? Jan 8. I'll be letting go of the slot.
May 2018 bride! Anyone from South?.. Alabang?..Let's help each other out.. Nakapagpareserve na kami ng church so right now I need to search na for the reception venue...OMG.. thizizit na talaga hahaha