We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Depende kung sinong supplier yan sis, photographer ba?I think ok na yung 30 min heheYung gown designer ko kasi inabot kami ng 1 hour.
My rule when meeting suppliers both with work and preparing for my wedding: If I'm the one who asked for a meeting, especially outside of their office, I pay for their food and drinks.
Sino Antipolo brides dito? Any suggestion for Event Styling and Lights and Sound.Thanks!
Hi mga sis! Until now wala pa rin kaming florist. Possible ba na 6-8k budget for chapel flowers? Yung mga tinanong ko kasi usually nasa 12-20k eh. Nanghihinayang naman ako since chapel yung samin then 8 pews lang. Any suggestion? Thanks!