We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ whoa really??? to think I was planning to get becca because I'm assuming it's finer than bahama mama... are you talking about the powder becca.. or the liquid becca?I was thinking of getting the liquid becca sana..
Hi girls.. im looking for a drugstore highlighters na affordable and good for oily skin. Yung mukhang natural glow lang at hindi glittery. Any suggestions?
Hello ladies, how much is Marylouminizer sa Pinas? And where to buy? Available ba siya sa mga malls like sm or Rob? Or Beautybar lang?
My sister gave me one by Makeup Revolution but I find it too yellowish, doesn't look natural