watch now

Author Topic: All About HIGHLIGHTERS  (Read 9511 times)

BacMook

  • Guest
All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« on: September 16, 2016, 07:28:52 pm »
Hi! Do you have any idea where to find the best highlighter makeup that looks natural? I dont like obvious shimmers coz I have oily skin. Maganda sana kung pressed sya and very fine.

I've been using Ellana's mineral highlighter and I love it but I want to try something new naman.

(Cant find thread about this so I made one nalang, please paki-merge nalang po if ever meron nang exisiting, thanks!)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 10:35:58 am by BacMook »

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 01:23:21 pm »
Hi sis, I recently got HIGHLIGHT by Profusion. I bought it online. 5 shades with brush and mirror. Nice yung packaging nya. :) very fine naman I tried today to do strobing and it works less than $16

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 04:17:31 pm »
for me..maryloumanizer by the balm or colourpop highlighters kasi cream to powder sya..very fine unnoticeable shimmers and perfect for my oily skin kasi long lasting :)

i tried the famous becca pero medyo nalalakihan ako sa shimmers nya..

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 10:41:17 am »
^ whoa really??? to think I was planning to get becca because I'm assuming it's finer than bahama mama... are you talking about the powder becca.. or the liquid becca?

I was thinking of getting the liquid becca sana..

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 07:13:18 am »
Mary Lou is love! but it s intense. for a subtle glow,  I go for Laura Mercier Matte Radiance, girlactik, WnW Reserve Your Cabana, Hourglass Powder in Luminous and HardCandy Tiki.

all other highlighters I like: WnW Boozy Brunch, Make Up Revolution Pro Illuminate, Physicians Formula Shimmer bricks, Becca, MUG, ABH and Ofra

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 11:11:28 am »
^ whoa really??? to think I was planning to get becca because I'm assuming it's finer than bahama mama... are you talking about the powder becca.. or the liquid becca?

I was thinking of getting the liquid becca sana..

the powder natry ko sis kasi yun ang kasama sa palette na meron yun friend ko hehe. I was planning to get one nga rin sana pero hmm I don't know nagdalawang isip ako when I tried it. Very fine naman sya pero yun shimmer kasi ang obvious. might try the poured version..

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 03:25:02 pm »
^ whoa really??? to think I was planning to get becca because I'm assuming it's finer than bahama mama... are you talking about the powder becca.. or the liquid becca?

I was thinking of getting the liquid becca sana..

Hi sis, Confused lang, Bahama Mama is a contour/bronzer powder ata.

monicker

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 05:10:11 pm »
Have you seen the new Sleek highlighter palettes? Looks promising! Pero consfused ako kasi ang daming shades/colors like the lilac one.. :/

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 11:33:49 am »
^^ ay sorry sis, I meant lou manizer vs becca powder.. or lou manizer vs becca liquid

PrinsesaMJD

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 10:21:09 am »
Hi girls.. im looking for a drugstore highlighters na affordable and good for oily skin. Yung mukhang natural glow lang at hindi glittery. Any suggestions?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 06:15:11 pm »
^ Sis, try Essence Pure Nude. Highly recommend! ❤️

Sis Ireneeeee, curious ako which shade nung becca highlighter ang na-try mo? Planning to get Moonstone and Opal pa naman.. I have the poured versions of these though, and super ganda.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 09:56:18 pm »
dami rave ni kathleen lights sa purenude. i have it and love it but i use it mainly sa inner corner.  but according sa website nila na parng ipupull out na ata nila after july yung purenude huhu. available pa ba reserve your cabana ng wnw? sobrang laki nun di ba. i saw one sa landmark dati. okay din daw yun for that natural glow.
best ang mary louminizer budget wise and quality wise. subtle lang din ang highlight ni sin city pink sugar :)

i'll be adding ofra and reserve your cabana sa mga next highlighter escapades ko lol. but i really want a highlighter na may glow talaga so i'm still on the fence with reserve your cabana. sana nga magkaroon na ng jeffrey star cosmetics highlighter sa beautymnl! they only carry his lipsticks and limited lang din yung shade selection na meron sila. i really really want to give colourpop a try kaso nga lang baka never ko matiyempuhan na may stocks.  ;D ::)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 09:57:50 pm by iwannabeasupermodel »

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2017, 03:12:14 pm »
Hello ladies, how much is Marylouminizer sa Pinas? And where to buy? Available ba siya sa mga malls like sm or Rob? Or Beautybar lang?

so_bloo

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 11:06:13 pm »
Hi girls.. im looking for a drugstore highlighters na affordable and good for oily skin. Yung mukhang natural glow lang at hindi glittery. Any suggestions?

Try Maybelline strobing stick. I bought mine at Watsons

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 10:16:24 am »
Hello ladies, how much is Marylouminizer sa Pinas? And where to buy? Available ba siya sa mga malls like sm or Rob? Or Beautybar lang?

beautybar and sephora. Marami rin sa shopee pero marami rin kasi dun fake so mas ok na sa legit shops na lang kahit medyo mas mahal. I always buy mine sa beauty bar

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2017, 02:37:37 pm »
I see. Thanks!

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2017, 03:37:28 pm »
I love Mary Lou Manizer for a nice glow! I also use it as brow highlight and for the inner corners of my eyes.

My sister gave me one by Makeup Revolution but I find it too yellowish, doesn't look natural  :(

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2017, 04:22:13 pm »
^ sis where did you your sis get makeup revolution? I'm interested. Thanks!

Btw if i'm not mistaken, 1k+ na ngayon si marylou.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2017, 06:54:58 pm »
My sister gave me one by Makeup Revolution but I find it too yellowish, doesn't look natural  :(

This is probably the Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights? Ako naman I want to try Radiant Lights!

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2017, 07:15:38 pm »
Hourglass

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close