We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Rant:Aloe vera gel (any brand) - Ang lagkit-lagkit sa pakiramdam. Paano naging soothing?
Rant: Olay Total Effects 7 in One Day Cream. I needed something heavier than my gel-type moisturizer for a winter trip and this is what I got. I hardly ever get zits but this one gave me two huge pimples on my left cheek that still have dark marks one month later. I'm now using it as a very expensive hand lotion.
^I bought pa naman Olay Complete last week. And then I read a couple of posts like these. Natakot ako so I bought again Neutrogena Water Gel. Medyo kasi nagsawa ako sa Neutrogena and wanted to try lang. Sayang. Ibigay ko na lang sa Lola ko.
^^where did you buy skinoren gel and how much? how often do you use it? i was thinking of buying this or The Ordinary Azaleic suspension.