Author Topic: Passport Thread 11 (Check 1st page for reference links)  (Read 40151 times)

kukii

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Definitely, no.
Re: Passport Thread 11 (Check 1st page for reference links)
« Reply #380 on: December 04, 2019, 01:39:47 am »
^not sure sis, normally kc pumupunta ako after several days pa para sure na available na pagpunta ko para di sayang effort. U may call them para sure din. 😊😊😊

Thank you sis!

Anyone here experienced delay release kahit branch pick-up? TIA
私はユニコーンとロリポップを求めています。 ☺

AlikerStone

• Probationary
Re: Passport Thread 11 (Check 1st page for reference links)
« Reply #381 on: March 16, 2021, 04:48:21 am »
I know that modifying documents is a difficult process. I also had the problem with changing my last name because I got married. I struggled for a few months and I couldn't resist. I was very tired of the roads from one authority to another and plus the work schedule limited me. I decided to take a company that takes care of collecting all the documents and change them for you. It seemed very legit at first, honestly, I had zero suspicions. When the job was "done" they gave me a picture of my passport and asked me for $ 1k for work. They demanded quite a lot, plus the picture seemed a bit blurry. I checked the document on https://www.idanalyzer.com/products/prime-id-scanner.html, it automatically parses personal information through images from camera or barcode results from barcode scanner into a local database and what do you think? The passport had an expired ID and it was fake. Since then I have said that it is better to do it myself than to turn to someone else.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close