watch now

Author Topic: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2  (Read 50072 times)

JDizon

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2018, 08:43:55 pm »
^ I only use those products as needed  :D  Tretinoin i use lang when i have something when i have my period.  You should set an appointment with their derma if hindi ka sure about the condition of your skin :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2018, 08:01:01 pm »
^Thanks, I already did.  :)

gurly_blu27

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2018, 10:00:08 pm »
Bakit ganun. I thought the consultation is free. Then again, surprised when they charged me 700 pesos for consultation that recommended their services, which I availed.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2018, 02:48:58 pm »
^Yung Derma nila mismo Sis? Anong skin issue Sis pina consult mo and anong nirecommend nila if I may ask, punta ako sa July 1 sakanila sa QC branch.

gurly_blu27

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2018, 04:40:08 pm »
Yep, I had this consultation with the Derma where they recommended their services, which I purchased by the way. Nakakaturn off lang na they still have to charge it.

JDizon

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2018, 06:25:53 pm »
Same with belo, you have to pay the consultation fee separately if mababa lang value ng service. 

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2018, 08:54:58 pm »
I think they have communication problems.

I work out of the country & will only spend 2 weeks here, so I?ve been inquiring about co2 laser treatment thru their facebook account and I was quoted 7500/session when I asked the price for full face per session. But when I visited the clinic in pasig they told me it?s 10500/ session. And 7500 is only if I availed a package of 4 sessions.

I don?t t have deep acne scars, just wanted to target open pores. I didn?t t need 4 sessions of CO2. 1 session would be enough (as per my current derma) but their therapist  during the assessment was only insisting that I get the package. Nakakaturn-off lang na ipipilit padin yung package kahit obvious na hindi naman needed. What was the assessment for? Anyway, I didn?t expect the price & so I asked for other treatments they offer. She only mentioned revlite which I didn?t want. I asked if they had a list of services na inooffer nila pero she ignored that. And then I continued asking if they had other lasers / treatments and still her answers were vague, tipong 1 question- 1 answer. Typical for someone na hindi interested or someone na ayaw magbigay ng information. In short, after 3 minutes of talking to her & not getting any good information, i left & didn?t avail any service. The experience is basically awful, I felt as if minamaliit ako nung kausap ko. I was having second thoughts with the co2 laser kasi hindi enough yung dala ko na cash, although I was willing to go out and withdraw if I had too. Kaso I?m already tired because I travelled all the way from the south (cavite) , I just wanted to go ahead and do any service that can target my concerns, maybe diamond peel and tca peels or laser hair removal for face... but she never bothered to tell me what they currently have.

And when I got home I saw on their facebook page that they have a promo of 9500 CO2 fractional laser with diamond peel/ session. At kahit yun hindi man lang inooffer sa akin. So after wasting all effort and time going to pasig frm cavite , I will never ever avail their services and I will never refer anyone to them. Sayang sa oras,nagsisi ako na nagtravel pa ako papunta dun, nagstick nalang sana ako sa derma ko dito sa cavite, or better if ever sa beauty empire nalang ako pupunta next time, i saw good reviews from vloggers regarding them.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 09:01:43 pm by ilovejdy »

bratty

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2018, 09:49:20 pm »
^sis may rejuva dito sa cavite, sa may centennial road. Di lang ako sure kung meron yung services na hinahanap mo. I think my derma din sila pero by appointment siguro.

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2018, 01:36:09 pm »
^ rejuva yung nasa kawit ba yan sis?
Sige I will check them out some time. (Sorry off topic re: skinhouse)

Gaysha

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2018, 04:22:30 pm »
^^What/where is Beauty Empire?

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2018, 11:10:01 pm »
^ I started a thread about them and also sent you a pm. This is Skinhouse? thread and I didn?t want to continue na ma off topic here. 😊

Anarchy01

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2018, 04:18:44 pm »
Hi! Ilang sessions kelangan for Revlite? Really want this! <3 thanks!

JanellCain

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2018, 04:55:35 pm »
I had the same problem recently.

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2018, 09:48:48 pm »
Ilovejdy  I was late one time due to heavy traffic and the schedule was loaded.  I almost did not get my treatment done and was extremely disappointed that i became rather difficult.  We eventually got everything sorted out and was treated after 2 clients (1 hour!).  what I'm trying to say is, if there is a problem along the way, you do have to talk it out with the manager rather than leaving unhappy.  I highly recommend the revlite and considering ulthera (but still need to prepare budget for it).  The other clinic I go to... come in late and possible that hindi ka magagawan and you can't do anything about it. 

Anarchy01 I have done roughly 6 sessions at 2 weeks before i did maintenance.  I like it better than picosure na super expensive but doesn't do anything to the pores.  Pag sa pores pala, I don't think the branch has any other laser aside from co2 and revlite.




Kashiecaaa

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2018, 02:05:57 pm »
Hello! I'm planning to avail 10 session of revlite para sa underarms sa skin house. Problem ko talaga ang maitim na armpits. Manipis lang naman hair ko kasi never ako nag shave or pluck. Wax lang talaga. May nag avail na ba dito ng revlite for underarms? Effective ba for whitening?

Anarchy01

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2018, 04:23:23 pm »
Hello! I'm planning to avail 10 session of revlite para sa underarms sa skin house. Problem ko talaga ang maitim na armpits. Manipis lang naman hair ko kasi never ako nag shave or pluck. Wax lang talaga. May nag avail na ba dito ng revlite for underarms? Effective ba for whitening?


Sis, if mag-revlite ka, make sure napa-IPL/Diode Laser treatments ka na  muna. Kasi theres no point na papa-revlite ka if always ka padin naman mag shave , pluck or wax. Yun kasi causes ng dark underarm.

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2018, 05:34:11 pm »
That's right kashieca, the doctor might suggest laser hair removal before revlite  pero if thin na ang hair mo like you said, may chance straight na sa revlite  :P

Gaysha

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2018, 06:22:11 pm »
how much ang laser hair removal sa ua? pwede kaya yung sa face, slight lang naman?

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2018, 12:40:53 pm »
Hi Girls,

Just want to update regarding my laser hair removal,  I already had my 4 sessions and I have to say that I am happy. Halos wala nang hair na tumutubo at all or super nipis na lang siya.

I also had Ultherapy done on my cheeks 3 months ago at skin house rin and people are complimenting na ang liit na daw ng face ko and parang pumayat daw ako. Super worth it siya since for 1 year na daw yung 1 session.

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2018, 08:24:16 pm »
^Wow! How much yung ulthera?

Ano pina-LHR mo sis? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close