We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
May nakapag try na ba ng warts removal sa kanila? Gaano katagal ang healing process? I only have 18days sa pinas pag uwi ko this december. And i?m planning to go to beach. Kaya lang iniisip ko baka bawal magpa araw after ng warts removal. Any advice mga sis. TIA.
Hi, had my recent warts removal from them. I think it was a month or 2 months ago. If I remember it completely healed after 7 days. They also have a free follow up after 2 weeks to see if anything was left after the treatment. They also mentioned that the healing process does differ per person cause some last for 10 days. I hope this helps. I do recommend them plus I didn't feel any excruciating pain.
^Sis how much total damage mo sa warts removal mo?
I think it was only 1650 pesos for my whole face. It was quite a lot. Better to drop by at their clinics instead to know the number of warts you have.
Sis tealover, thank you. Not bad for the whole face ah? Meron akong warts removal benefits sa card ko kaso the last time nagpaggawa ako medyo masakit siya. Parang nagmamadali si Derma. Naisip ko baka dahil naka-card ako. Nabasa ko feedback mo na okay sila and hindi masakit.
Was it painful? I've been a loyal client of Skin House but haven't tried their warts removal because of downtime. Maybe this holiday I can finally do it.
Thanks for this. I go to there QC branch. But haven't visit in a while. I do need some facial so badly.
I've mentioned here na I'm super excited matry facial nila because of the feedbacks and gusto ko na makahanap ng facial na won't hurt as bad and won't leave marks, pagdating ko dun I was supposed to have a regular facial but, the Receptionist recommended their oxygen facial which costs around 4k if I remember it right. Parang di ako happy, haha. Pareho ng experience ko with Belo, pareho pa naman pricey. Wala kasi Derma that time, so I wasn't able to consult first. After 3 weeks, before I left Pinas I went to Flawless for another facial since my skin is acting up so they did an advanced acne facial treatment with chemical peel and a serum na iniwan and I bought their Mesoestetic kit and nagustuhan naman ng skin ko, this time I consulted with their Derma muna. OFW ako so I can't go back and forth, I just need a facial + a kit to bring with me.
^Ganon ba? I went sa QC branch nila, try ko hanapin yung receipt ko, ang tanda ko parang basic facial or organic and oxygen something, around 3-4k. Sad to say di talaga ako na-happy. Or mali yung procedure na ginawa sakin since Receptionist lang nag suggest and umoo nalang ako hehe. Do you have a suki aesthetician , if I may ask? Acne prone ka ba?So far Ive tried Belo, Flawless, Surgilight and Skinhouse' facial. Very careful ako kasi sensitive and medyo acne prone ako pag andito sa Middle East dahil sa water and hormones. Pero sa Pinas di naman problematic skin ko, hays kaloka. OT per funny story, before I went to Flawless I tried going back to Belo, I just felt na nakakapagod na and I want to find a Derma na will solve my issues once and for all, hayaan na kung pricey, basta effective yung madala kong products, haha consultation fee 1500 ata yon, tapos halos nasa 150k lahat cost ng procedure and kits na pinrescribe, I ran as fast as I can haha!