We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Been using korean skincare For 2 months already. Nakakatamad pero pag dinirediretso, kita talaga ang smoothening effect! Super effective ng Cosrx BHA blackhead liquid. Dati pag nag piprick ako ng nose, ang daming lumalabas sa pores ko sa ilong. Ngayon halos wala na... 😁May question po ako. I'm 27 years old, with acne prone and Oily skin? Ok lang ba na mag Missha FTE ako? I will usi this pag naubos na yung current essence ko. Is it suitable for my age and Skin type? Im currently On the ff:Cosrx AHA/BHA tonerOST Vitamin C20 Serum / Alternating with BHA blackhead liquidBenton High Content EssenceInnisfree repair 9 eye creamAnd 1 more question, I have been thinking ano magandang cream? Feeling ko kasi kahit anong cream nag ka-clog sa pores ko. 😔