^Sis, gusto ko rin try yung galactomyces na essence ng Cosrx, yung toner daw so-so lang based sa mga reviews kaya lang kakareplenish ko lang stocks, wala pa stock nun essence ng bumili ako ng iba ko kailangan.
Paiba iba ko products pero yung routine ko same pa rin naman.
For my Low Ph cleansers, depende kung gano ba ko kahirap

Cerave, Cosrx good morning gel cleanser, HHN hydrating cream cleanser and pag talagang taghirap mode na PH care

For my cream or oil cleanser: Banila Co. Clean it Zero cleansing balm for days that I wear makeup pero super bihira yun so most of the time I use HHN Sunflower oil.
For my acid toner: Pixi Glow tonic pero parang gusto ko palitan wala lang ako makita na alternative pa.
For my acids: Paula's Choice BHA, Paula's choice AHA gel, Cosrx BHA liquid, Cosrx AHA liquid, C20 vitamin C serum
For my tretinoin: retin-a or stieva whichever is available pero mas gusto ko stieva
For my essences: idk if these are considered as essences pero para sakin oo, Rohto Hada-Labo Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion, Cosrx oil free-ultra moisturizing lotion with Birch sap, Cosrx advanced snail essence
For my serums: Missha time revolution night repair ampoule, Cosrx BHA pore minish serum
For my lightweight moisturizer: Himalaya herbals nourishing skin cream, happy na ko jan or sometimes I would use my Cosrx oil free lotion or Cosrxaloe vera oil free moisture cream pag super init
For my heavy or thick moisturizers: Cetaphil, Physiogel, Benton Snail Bee High content cream, Mizon snail recovery gel cream
For my sunscreen: Biore UV aqua rich watery essence or VMV arnada face cover
I don't use eye creams na since my face creams can do that job for me. I would sometimes use my Queen Helene mint julep mask if I feel that my face is oily and dirty and a gentle scrub with my Himalaya Herbals about twice a month just to slough off the dead skin from using my actives.
Super dami, I know pero I don't use all those everyday. Bipolar weather tayo sa Pinas so depende din sa panahon kung ano gagamitin ko. Pag super humid, i skip essences and serums. Pag nagiinarte balat ko like dry on one one part and oily on the other part, I adjust my products and apply kung san siya mas needed. Pag malamig panahon, habagat or tagulan kung san mas nagddry skin ko, I pile up on serums and essences. My routine depends on the weather, my skin needs, stock availability and sywmpre budget lol.
Matagal ko lahat yan bago naincorporate sa routine ko. Hindi pwedeng all at once sincw mabibigla skin.
And obvious na obvious na love na love ko ang Cosrx products
