We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I don't think it's necessary naman to pick two colors lang; I personally prefer a palette of maybe four or five colors as long as they work together. Minsan masakit din kasi sa mata yung lahat na lang is the same two colors. And if you like a color na hindi necessarily babagay sa skintone ng bridesmaids you can use it as accent color na lang. One useful tip I got from a photog friend is to consider the venue din. I probably wouldn't have thought of it had he not pointed it out, pero the wedding colors kasi come into play din sa styling nung venue and if it clashes with the existing infrastructure (like yung color ng walls and carpet) it can make the whole thing less cohesive.
hi sis lila fowler nice to see na may kapareha ako ng motif. ang arte daw kasi ang daming kulay pero ang ganda kaya, parang ombre.
Eh kung blush pink+seafoam kaya? Or emerald green?
^Super close yung colors natin haha! Ous is deep purple, lavender and mint green