watch now

Author Topic: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)  (Read 46635 times)

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #180 on: July 09, 2019, 01:48:47 pm »
Been using this aloe grow hair grower shampoo for a week.

Amoy elizabeth arden green tea. Hindi mabula pero runny yung consistency. Commendable yung effect nya sa dandruff kong ayaw papigil. May hairfall pa rin. Hindi sya smooth sa hair need pa rin conditioner pero shiny.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #181 on: July 10, 2019, 11:02:23 am »
Currently using Abonne hair spa.  Na-miss ko ang amoy candy sa buhok ko.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2019, 12:00:30 pm »
Bought love beauty and planet conditioner yesterday yung coconut oil and ylang ylang. For damaged hair variant sya.

1st day ko today, medyo dry yung hair ko, frizzy. Pero mabango.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2019, 03:26:24 pm »
I'm using HHN Shampoo (1-2x a week only), Zenutrients Gugo Strengthening Conditioner (everyday), and HHN Hair Mask (once a week deep conditioning). I love my healthy hair!

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #184 on: July 11, 2019, 04:23:21 pm »
^ Sis, hindi nakakatigas ng hair?

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #185 on: July 11, 2019, 11:06:08 pm »
^No sis. And Frizzy free ang hair ko. :)

JDizon

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #186 on: July 14, 2019, 02:47:44 pm »
^ How young are you sis?

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #187 on: July 15, 2019, 11:03:22 am »
I bought shampoo and conditioner bars from Beachborn.  Mukhang promising,  It's sulfate-free, but not as drying as the usual shampoo.

JDizon

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2019, 12:30:09 pm »
Bought love beauty and planet conditioner yesterday yung coconut oil and ylang ylang. For damaged hair variant sya.

1st day ko today, medyo dry yung hair ko, frizzy. Pero mabango.

Buy together with the shampoo.  Shampoo palang nila malambot na.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #189 on: July 15, 2019, 01:43:08 pm »
Every other day lang ako nagshampoo. Mas ok hindi dry yung hair ko and hindi rin frizzy. Tapos mas angat na yung amoy ng ylang yland kesa sa coconut.

Will buy din yung shampoo.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #190 on: July 15, 2019, 08:54:07 pm »
^ How young are you sis?

I'm 30 sis.

Anyway, I started the Curly Girl Method. I'm done with all the chemical treatments na nagcacause further ng damage sa hair like rebonding, styling using hair iron. SO when I became preggy, until I gave birth, I embraced my natural waves until I came across with the Curly Girls Philippines Community in Fb. Nagstart ako sa process and now, ang ganda at healthy ng hair ko.
Highly suggested kasi na dapat Sulfate free, silicone free and Paraben Free ang hair products para hindi siya maging frizzy.

Heavenly_Bliss

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #191 on: July 16, 2019, 01:59:07 am »
I'm using OGX Argan oil of Morocco. So far so good. Makes my hair shiny and tames the end frizz. It's sulfate free shampoo.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #192 on: July 16, 2019, 02:01:58 am »
Currently using Innisfree Camellia shampoo, then naglalagay ng CP1 hair vinegar after...so far less dry un hair ko, kasi super naluto na yung hair ko nung magpa color at bleach ako last year....

CarelStrawberry

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #193 on: July 21, 2019, 08:31:23 pm »
Been using this aloe grow hair grower shampoo for a week.

Amoy elizabeth arden green tea. Hindi mabula pero runny yung consistency. Commendable yung effect nya sa dandruff kong ayaw papigil. May hairfall pa rin. Hindi sya smooth sa hair need pa rin conditioner pero shiny.

Sis saan mo 'to nabili?

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #194 on: November 25, 2019, 03:36:23 am »
I've been recently loving Herbal Essences Strawberry with Mint variant. Before that, i was using Sunsilk green for the longest time.

But i'm curious dun sa Lux Luminique shampoos and conditioners. Any feedback?

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #195 on: December 30, 2019, 11:29:43 am »
Bought Pantene Micellar. Mabango naman siya and nice sa hair.

Signe

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2020, 12:31:06 am »
I just bought Moringa O2 Herbal Shampoo 2 days ago from Mercury Drug. Nabawasan ng onti yung nakikita kong hairfall tuwing naliligo, sana magtuloy tuloy. It also gave my hair a bit of volume, at hindi oily (I have very thin and oily hair).

Combo ko siya with Saint Roche Conditioner na super love ko. I feel more inclined to buy organic shampoos and conditioners tuloy lalo na't feeling ko nasira hair ko sa mga commercialized products I've been using (Tresemme and Head&Shoulders)..


candacena

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #197 on: January 17, 2020, 11:46:37 pm »
Bought Pantene Micellar. Mabango naman siya and nice sa hair.

kamusta sis? maganda ba? thanks

sima

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #198 on: January 24, 2020, 04:08:22 pm »
Am using Agree shampoo and Agree conditioner. Tumatagal ang bango sa buhok!

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 7)
« Reply #199 on: January 27, 2020, 07:43:49 am »
Rejoice Shampoo perfume series -  it smells horrible. masyadong masangsang. I prefer the old scent. I just don't know if they still have that old scent.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close