We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis vanitakwek, thank you for recommending Yves Rocher shampoo. 3rd bottle na ako at grabe na lessen talaga yung hairfall ko. Kasi OA to the max talaga paglalagas ng hair ko. Never ako bumili ng regular price kasi mahal nga. Kaya kapag sale hoard talaga ako. Con lang drying lang talaga sa scalp. But hindi naman ako everyday nag shashampoo so okay lang.
I have tried so many shampoos and conditioners, but the one that really worked (and still works) for my target problem is Garnier Wholeblends Honey Treasures Repairing shampoo and conditioner (separate products). Aside from the fact na ang konti or halos walang buhok na nabubunot at napupunta sa brush ko when I brush my hair, naging sobrang smooth and silky ng hair ko. Not even exaggerating but I feel like I just had my hair rebonded, kahit na my last session was way back 2016!