We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Baka you're naturally curly? I remember my hair noon nung di ko pa narerealize na kulot talaga ako. Super dry and frizzy parati kasi lagi ko sinusuklay. Nadamage na rin kaka-"treatent." Ngayon, I don't use suklay anymore. For oily scalp naman, try using dry shampoo sa days na di mo binabasa hair mo or on days na you skip shampooing. Currently using Olive Naturals by Watsons. Healthy yung curls ko kahit ngayon na nakapixie cut ako.
^I haven't. Parati kasing yung Olive kinukuha ko. Hehe!Ahhh... Try mo kaya ipa-cut yung damaged part para brand new hair? Or atleast yung split ends kasi if hindi, lalo hahaba yung split ends sa hair.
Actually I do have natural straight hair. I think I just have damaged my hair too much with so many hair color treatments and hair perming. I saw sale sa watson yung Olive shampoo and they have the argan oil? Have you tried that?
sis, how is the olive shampoo of watsons?