We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
More than anything, I think you have to start with your mindset talaga. There are a lot of things to be grateful for, and sabi mo nga TS, your worries are not as huge as they seem.
^ It could also be "me-time" with friends para maiba naman ang flow ng conversation para din alam natin how lucky we are and how others are doing. We stayed for 2 nights in one of the new hotels by the bay and I somehow felt a little bit more relax than before. Pero kulang pa din, nakakapagod din talaga these days. So many things dapat gawin... New things to experience... New places to visit... Education for the kids... Insurance... Bigger house... New cars
TS, my point? I chose, marry my husband because I love him. Being burned out is part of this married life. He has pagkukulang, and so am I. I could whine and be negative about it or do something about it. I chose the latter and it worked!