We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sisses & fellow SoJ brides! Finally graduate na ako! I am just glad I am over everything na!I plan to upgrade sana but realizing how strict SoJ is, ang daming bawal, we just had to let go. And I wont be able to use the upgraded flowers rin naman so I really didnt bother calling their accredited Florist. Yung florist pa na yan not so much review, tapos when you do not their accredited florist expectthey will give you a hard time approving your floral upgrade. So wag na lang for me!The flower arrangement is well, so so, sakto lang. We were thinking, At the end of the day flowers lang yan whats important is the marriage No regrets, glad didnt upgrade na. We got beautiful photos inspite of it
Hi sis summer_princess! Best wishes on your marriage and congratulations for finishing the wedding planning! Most likely ganyan din ending ko haha. Ayoko na magpa stress sa mga taong hindi worth my time (chos! Hahaha!). What day ang wedding mo? Do you mind sharing some pictures of your wedding? Thanks!