We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Recently booked a venue for oct 2020 wedding and M is one of the tie-up catering. That time medyo 80% sure na ko na I will book them as our supplier pero when I asked the AE of the venue, feedback nya with M is ok sila but the food is medyo tinipid yung serving compared to Josiah's. Any thoughts?
The last wedding I went to was catered by M. Not to be O.A. but it was the best wedding food I've had, I'm sure of this because the others I experienced were quite forgettable, except THIS. Actually thought the caterer my friend had was more expensive/popular. Really enjoyed the roast beef carving station!
^sis any feedback about the serving? Konti lang ba? Thanks