Author Topic: M CATERING  (Read 12584 times)

nikkipedia

• Junior GirlTalker
M CATERING
« on: May 28, 2016, 11:40:16 am »
Hi Sissies! Officialy M Catering b2b since my MIL booked them last May 25 sa grand FT haha!

Anyone who can please share their Final Menu? How was it? Our Final FT and detailing will be this coming July! Oct 2016 bride here...5 months to go!  :o

Thanks sissies! happy preps!

f878

• Senior GirlTalker
  • jill of all trades
    • http://countdownto070415.blogspot.com/
Re: M CATERING
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 05:02:22 pm »
hi sis! happy to see another M catering bride. :)
if you're looking for feedback & menu suggestions parang mas marami on w@w. i know of a few brides who recently got married and were happy with their service.
happy preps!

nikkipedia

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 06:47:04 pm »
^Hi sis! thanks! noted sis. oo nga parang mas marami M brides and reviews dun.
I'll search in there too.  :)

Ms V

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 05:16:07 pm »
hi sis! happy to see another M catering bride. :)
if you're looking for feedback & menu suggestions parang mas marami on w@w. i know of a few brides who recently got married and were happy with their service.
happy preps!

me one of them sis! :)

f878

• Senior GirlTalker
  • jill of all trades
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 05:11:47 am »
congratulations Ms V! :)
so happy to know that M delivered well on your wedding! parang kelan lang we were discussing pa about their AE's and now graduate na tayo pareho.
sino na nga pala naging AE mo sis?
may you have a happy and blessed marriage!

Ms V

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 10:16:57 am »
congratulations Ms V! :)
so happy to know that M delivered well on your wedding! parang kelan lang we were discussing pa about their AE's and now graduate na tayo pareho.
sino na nga pala naging AE mo sis?
may you have a happy and blessed marriage!

grabe sis no? time flies so far talaga :) thanks so much for the wishes :) same to you and hubby :)

naiba na rin ang EA ko. parang 3 months before the wedding hindi na si becca. si michelle na. nagchange daw ng position si becca ata. marketing na. michelle naman handled us very well :) masaya kami. nakakatuwa ý[textspeak!] set up namin, hindi siya tipid at all :)

mgvaa

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 05:13:06 pm »
Hi! I booked M Catering too last May 25 sa FT nila sa Palacio de Maynila. My AE is Mae and my only concern now is ang tagal nya mag reply sakin and she hasn't sent me yet the pegs that she promised to send.

My wedding is on May 2017 pa naman, how soon ba do I need to be in constant communication with her? Actually sya naman nagsabi na eemail nya yung mga pegs nila eh pero up to now it's been weeks wala pa din. :(

yn061515

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 02:20:35 am »
Someone replied when I sent a message in FB that they will get in touch soonest but it's been 3 days. How soon is soonest kaya? lol

dyosabel

• GirlTalker
    • Dyosabel The Explorer
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 09:26:39 pm »
^sis samen parang lampas 1 week.
The best feeling of happiness is when you're happy because you've made somebody else happy :)

yn061515

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2016, 01:26:16 am »
They can do better.  :(

nikkipedia

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2016, 03:50:26 am »
Sissies my wedding is two months away. I guess it's natural for them. They reply more than a week or even longer. Masarap ang food Talaga. I guess this is their downside, their AEs.

f878

• Senior GirlTalker
  • jill of all trades
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2016, 06:26:39 am »
they certainly have room for improvement which i hope they are working on na. unfortunately, this is not just happening with M catering lang. i've had experiences with other caterers na daig mo pa ang manliligaw makapagpa-schedule lang ng meeting or buwan bago magbigay ng quote.
even kame nagkaron din ng delays and little misses nung nagpe-preps pa kame with M pero what made us stay with them is yung confidence that they will serve us good food and they definitely did not disappoint us on our wedding day. kaya ok lang saken maging makulet pagdating sa follow ups because we really felt that they were worth the effort.
so if response time is something very important to you, then hangga't may pagkakataon ka to check & inquire with other caterers, go lang ng go and then evaluate who you think will be the best fit for your needs & personality. :)

lapit na ng wedding mo sis nikkipedia! i hope all is going well with your preps and that maging maayos lahat on your wedding day. :)

yn061515

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2016, 03:09:34 pm »
^ hi f878 pwede pasilip ng set up ng M sa inyo? "pa.07212017@gmail.com" btw is our email for all wedding related stuff so I hope you won't mind sending me a link po. Thank you :)

nikkipedia

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2016, 07:22:20 pm »
@f878... hi sis oo ang lapit na! exactly 2 months from now today! waaaat ambilis ng panahon.

We had detailing and ft nun Jul27, then  mga 2nd week of august na nasend yung contract. after reviewing, may mga misses pati sa menu! could you believe that? patience...patience...

sis, ako din... baka you can share with me yung naging set up nyo? pati yung menu nyo?

final naman na yung details namin...gusto ko lang makita yung ginawa nilang set up for you and if anong menu yung pinaserve mo:) thanks sis!

yn061515

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2016, 08:52:17 pm »
Super bilis na ng 2months sis nikkipedia! All the best! :)
Will you be able to send me a copy of M catering rates? Please send to "pa.07212017@gmail.com" thanks  :)

mgvaa

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2016, 10:24:46 am »
Hi sisses baka pwede pati sakin paemail naman ng actual setup niyo :)
paovanaranas2017@gmail.com

Nagbago ako ng AE kasi natransfer to marketing yung AE ko so now I am with Ms. Maian. Accommodating naman sya and she sent me their pegs, i can forward to you if you like. Just reply here or shoot me an email. I like naman their style, not too tacky like the other caterers.

yn061515

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2016, 02:32:22 pm »
^ hi sis, please send to "pa.07212017@gmail.com" Thank you! :)

ohyey

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2016, 11:46:28 pm »
Hi sisses, just want to ask if the wedding packages uploaded on their website are the actual packages now? Same ba sa nabook nyo? Looks promising kasi.
Will try to book an appointment for FT next time I go home.

HandC2017

• GirlTalker
    • The Hero and the Bride-to-Be
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2016, 08:14:23 am »
Hi sisses, just want to ask if the wedding packages uploaded on their website are the actual packages now? Same ba sa nabook nyo?

Hi sis! Yung nasa website nila are the standard rates and packages pero you can definitely negotiate with them para mabigyan ka ng freebies or to customize your package according to your budget. Here are the freebies na nakuha ng iba't ibang brides based sa mga nakausap ko and on what I've read here and in WaW:

+ waived VAT* (lahat ng M brides na nakausap ko na-waive to)
+ waived SC (may ibang brides na hindi na-waive ang SC, either dahil mas maraming freebies or sagot ni M ang corkage fee)

+1 appetizer
+1 pasta sauce (magiging half-half yung pasta)
+3 desserts (magiging dessert buffet)
+2 welcome drinks
+1 carving station (you get both pork and beef)
+ paella station
+ coffee
+ 3 layer wedding cake* (i think lahat nabibigyan naman nito)

+ free upgrade to ghost chairs (depends on availability)
+ ceremony setup (si sis f878 alam ko nakuha to for free, in my case discounted dahil mas maliit na lang yung add-on sa package rate ko)
+ photowall
+ corkage for your venue if M is not accredited
+ bridal car* (ito din lahat ata nabibigyan nito, if available pa at the time of booking)
+ mobile bar
+ host

Depende rin sa AE kung gano sya ka-generous "magpa-approve" ng freebies na ire-request mo. Though hindi yan lahat binibigay ha ;D Mas mataas na package, mas maraming freebies! Yung isang bride I think +1 carving station lang. Yung iba, +1 appetizer, +1 pasta sauce ganun. Depende on what you want and what they can work out with your budget. Like sakin, inalok yung paella station na ibibigay na free pero sabi ko di ko bet so iba na lang, so ginawang +3 dessert instead. Wala din akong bridal car, so iba yung binigay. Make sure to tell them na member ka ng GT or WaW para they know na alam mo what else they can offer. Mas mabuting sayo manggaling kung ano yung mga freebies na gusto mo so i-hirit mo lang and I'm sure mawowork out naman yun depending on your budget. ;)

ohyey

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2016, 08:48:27 am »
^sis thank youuu so helpful nito HandC2017  :-* :-*
Sorry I haven't checked peto sila din ba kukunin mo?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close