watch now

Author Topic: Babies due on THIRD QUARTER OF 2016 (JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER) - Thread 2  (Read 52508 times)

lalie

  • Guest
Hi there Moms, I've been reading a lot of your posts since I got pregnant, I'm on my 33rd week now,  but now lang ako nag post here. Anyways I've read that you can start already applying nipple cream like the Medela Purelan as it helps soothes sensitive nipples even before breastfeeding. I've started on my 28th week, so far my nipples became soft and less sensitive. How about you guys? Have you tried putting lanolin already? Thank you.

shegie_285

  • Guest
Hello mga sis.. update lang. I had my hospital appointment earlier. Nasa baba na ulo ni baby. Yehey! But hindi pa engaged which is good hindi pa ako ready manganak. hehe..

Around 2.8 kilos daw si baby (mga 6 lbs) sabi ng doctor most likely 7+ lbs si baby pag nag-full term. everything looks good naman. :)

Jeannybaby oo ang bigat! niloloko ako ni hubby parang duck daw ako maglakad.  Good to hear ok din lahat sa inyo ni baby. :)

Lapit na nga ako, every week na appointment ko. nakakakaba na nakakakexcite.

Pareho pala tayo brand ng nipple cream. Lansinoh din ang nabili ko.

I haven't bought those lactation cookies. Nakakahelp talaga? I havent reseached about it.

Welcome lalie! I havent used pa my nipple cream. Hindi naman sensitive nipples ko at the moment.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Hi lalie, same tayo ng ginamit. Purelan din inaapply ko. Super sticky nga lang. :)

Shegie, sakin naman engaged na sya since 33 weeks pero 39 weeks na ko ngayon til now wala pang labour signs. Inip na ko.

120515

  • Guest
sis lalie, i used my earth mama nipple butter in my first few weeks because i noticed my nipples were very dry and  it worked very well for me. i don't use it as often now because my niplles are nice and soft again. i'll probably need it again when i start breastfeeding.

sis shegie, good to know you and your baby are doing well! my friend says that a combination of lactation cookies, herbal supplements, having malunggay when she could (it's not widely available in sg), and sheer will power helped fully breastfeed her baby.

sis belle, anytime now! take care! :)

ferrerorocher

  • Guest
Tomorrow I will start buying the suppliers that I needed. Nakakita na rin ako ng Modess na maternity pads.  Meron palang ganun. Akala ko dati ordinary pads lang talaga.
Anyways, kailan puwede na mag-start to eat lactation goodies? And when to start malunggay capsules?   

Jeannybaby

  • Guest
ferreroroche I'm taking them as early as now, a month before my due date. It depends though, yung iba, their OB advises them mga 2 weeks before their birth pwede na. Good effect naman siya either way since healthy siya for us. As for lactation cookies or brownies, I think bonus nalang siya kasi masarap siya so I'd eat it anytime! ;D Malunggay has been tried and tested a lot for good milk supply though (but tulad ng sabi ni sis 120515 icombine itong mga toh ng willpower to breastfeed para mas maging effective!)

lalie I'm using nipple cream as needed lang, pag napansin ko nagddry yung sakin, I apply. Mabilis naman siya mag effect so hindi ko pa siya need to apply everyday  :)

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Hi sisses! Paano malalaman pag "engaged" na?

Ask ko na rin kung saan ok bumili ng lactation cookies or brownies na masarap at di masyadong mahal hehe, dami kasi sa ig.

Thank you! :)

Ilang days na akong nauseous. I feel lightheaded na parang nanlalata ako.. Parang nung first tri lang. :( Sabi sa google as long as walang ibang associated symptoms normal naman daw during 3rd tri ito.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 10:58:22 am by crzysxycl »

macheoc

  • Guest
Hello momsies! Ayan finally nakapagstart na ako mamili ng baby stuff this week. Nasettle na namin yung gusto naming crib, damay na rin carrier, stroller etc. Next week planning to complete the hospital bag na para ready. Medyo early ata kami or sana sakto lang sa pag prepare, 31 weeks pa lang kami this weekend.

On baby's movements - Ive noticed may weird movement si baby lately. Feels like my tummy is vibrating. Lasts for very few seconds. Super worried lang ako with what's happening to baby. Hindi siya hiccup eh. More of parang nag she shake yung tummy. Ano kaya yun?

On nipple cream - lately ko lang na notice ang oag dadry. Which one do you recom for me to use?

On body changes - ayun medyo mabigat na pakiramdam. Then medyo masikip breathing ko sometimes

120515

  • Guest
sis cryz, take care! maybe you should bring it up with your ob just in case.

sis macheoc, i also felt something like baby shuddering. when i googled it, i found a lot of women experience it and that it's okay. for nipple cream, i highly recommend earth mama angel baby nipple butter because it worked miracles for my dry nipples. but there are so many brands out there that are tried and tested too like palmer's, medela, lansinoh, etc. choose the one you think suits you best :)

my baby and i are 26 weeks now and finally going back to sg later this evening! yay! and we'll finally know baby's gender tomorrow night!

Which is Witch?

  • Guest
Hi mga sis! Hope you're all doing well😊

I haven't started packing baby's hospital bag yet. 34+2 weeks ako today. Di ko pa nga napaplantsa dami ni baby but Im already on leave, i have all the time. Kaso madalas talaga manigas tummy ko and minsan sumasakit puson ko minsan nga kasabay yung pain nung paggalaw niya. Kaya ayoko masyado kumilos. Hindi pa talaga siya pwede lumabas.😔

Wala parin ako nabibiling stuff for myself, yung mga needs ko para sa hospital. Will try to buy later, pero baka mapagod nanaman ako at ang ending hindi ko nanaman mabili, hehe.

Had my ultrasound nga pala nung 34th week ko. 2.491kg na si baby. Pero ang target namin mga at least 2.7kg sa 36weeks, sana maachieve. Placenta still at grade 2. Buti hindi naman na umabot ng grade 3. HR is 149bpm. AFI IS 15.51 cm. Thank God, ok ang lahat. Im just worried sa contractions, hopefully mawala na. Im now taking utrogestan 2x a day for the contraction.

Take care mga sis!

120515

  • Guest
sis which, take care and take it easy! just a few more weeks and you'll get there :)

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Thanks sis 120515! Yes, mas safe if I let my OB know na rin. Natakot ako bigla, baka anemic ako. :( Wow, you'll know your baby's gender na.. Excited for you sis! :)

Which is witch - Ingat sis, konting tiis nalang. Kaya mo yan. :)

120515

  • Guest
sis cryz, it will be a test of my mother's instinct because i really feel that baby is a girl! ;D

crzysxycl

  • Guest
^Haha! May preference ba kayo sis? :)

120515

  • Guest
just me, sis! hahaha! i want my eldest to be a girl...my husband has no preference...of course, at the end of the day, no matter what gender baby is we'll still love him/her 😊

lalie

  • Guest
Thank you for sharing your experiences re nipple cream, still using it as it helps talaga. Any of you here already purchased a breast pump? Take care :)

120515

  • Guest
sis lalie, i already ordered a spectra s1 from amazon...i think some of our other sissies got medela or avent :)

aNgelofThEMorning

  • Guest
Some of my friends suggested to buy after delivery na. Pag established na ang milk ko. Cloth diapers ang iniipon ko sa ngayon, karamihan kase sa online sellers ka bibili at weeks/months bago dumating.

cheniwin

  • Guest
I bought spectra s1 too from babymama after all researching and reading sya talaga ang best pump hehe second baby ko na and I had a good supply naman with my first so I know ill be using a pump,m to build stash
nipple cream is a must lalo pag nagpapump
32weeks and counting, CS is scheduled 2nd week of July, pero pinagiisipan ko pa rin mag VBAC kasi open un new oby ko but si hubby worried wag na daw papahirapan ko lang sarili ko

ferrerorocher

  • Guest
Re: breast pump - a friend has offered to give me hers.  Its an electronic one.  I read somewhere that it is unhygienic to use second hand pump.  Mommies, may I ask your opinion about using second hand ?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close